Corruption in Campbell County

Corruption in Campbell County

Posted in the La Follette Forum

“Legalize It”

Since: Apr 12

America

#1 Apr 24, 2012
This county is such a joke. It's best to lay low and keep out of trouble in this county because once the law has you, they got you and you become a slave to their every whim.

Of course if you got the money you can buy your way out of anything in this county even murder. There's not an elected official or a paid city employee that you can't buy. Really, they all got their price and if you can pay it then you can run this county.

This county is a drug dealers dream town. In this county, drugs are better then money and if you got them then you got city officials, store owners, and indentured servants all carrying out your task for you. It's a dam shame and I fear that it's the same way in every town in the world. If you think I'm wrong then please reply. If you agree then tell me and share your stories.

Free NBA jersey of your choice
Free tickets to six flags
zammy.net
oh plz

Nashville, TN

#2 Apr 24, 2012
Hands down that's the way it is here, add to that if you're 'family' or 'friend of the family' and on drugs you've got a permanent 'get out of jail free' card.
There's corruption everywhere, but is it as bad as how it is in this 'sleepy little county' with it's drug abuse hook/up connections? Especially it's per capita, in EVERY town in the nation? A resounding, NO.
Paranoid, much? lol And, really, can you NOT make a comment - on ANY given thread - without spamming in every one of them???
Apparently, not. Get a REAL job, k... or, can't because you can't pass a drug test? No doubt.

“Legalize It”

Since: Apr 12

America

#3 Apr 24, 2012
oh plz wrote:
Hands down that's the way it is here, add to that if you're 'family' or 'friend of the family' and on drugs you've got a permanent 'get out of jail free' card.
There's corruption everywhere, but is it as bad as how it is in this 'sleepy little county' with it's drug abuse hook/up connections? Especially it's per capita, in EVERY town in the nation? A resounding, NO.
Paranoid, much? lol And, really, can you NOT make a comment - on ANY given thread - without spamming in every one of them???
Apparently, not. Get a REAL job, k... or, can't because you can't pass a drug test? No doubt.
How about letting people know who you are? are you hiring? nobody else is and believe me I got applications in every where.
It's pretty easy to post shitty remarks about people when you are skeered to show who you are. At least I got enough guts to post as my true self and I am proud enough to let people see who I am.
Make a stand and be proud of it no matter what you do or believe in.

“Legalize It”

Since: Apr 12

America

#4 Apr 24, 2012
oh plz wrote:
Hands down that's the way it is here, add to that if you're 'family' or 'friend of the family' and on drugs you've got a permanent 'get out of jail free' card.
There's corruption everywhere, but is it as bad as how it is in this 'sleepy little county' with it's drug abuse hook/up connections? Especially it's per capita, in EVERY town in the nation? A resounding, NO.
Paranoid, much? lol And, really, can you NOT make a comment - on ANY given thread - without spamming in every one of them???
Apparently, not. Get a REAL job, k... or, can't because you can't pass a drug test? No doubt.
There's no real name and no real picture so as far as I am concerned you are not a real person. Probably a dorky little brat who sneaks on mommys puter when she goes to dump a load.

Maybe your somebody who hasn't got any self esteem. Maybe you hide yourself because your a shamed because of your past insestual and everybody really knows about it.
Ppl

United States

#5 Apr 26, 2012
stacy wilkerson wrote:
This county is such a joke. It's best to lay low and keep out of trouble in this county because once the law has you, they got you and you become a slave to their every whim.
Of course if you got the money you can buy your way out of anything in this county even murder. There's not an elected official or a paid city employee that you can't buy. Really, they all got their price and if you can pay it then you can run this county.
This county is a drug dealers dream town. In this county, drugs are better then money and if you got them then you got city officials, store owners, and indentured servants all carrying out your task for you. It's a dam shame and I fear that it's the same way in every town in the world. If you think I'm wrong then please reply. If you agree then tell me and share your stories.
Free NBA jersey of your choice.
Free tickets to six flags
zammy.net
How funny. In your 2nd sentence you stated "ITS BEST TO LAY LOW AND STAY OUT OF TROUBLE IN THIS COUNTY", well isn't that what you should do everywhere you are...
hahaha

Nashville, TN

#6 Apr 26, 2012
stacy wilkerson wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no real name and no real picture so as far as I am concerned you are not a real person. Probably a dorky little brat who sneaks on mommys puter when she goes to dump a load.
Maybe your somebody who hasn't got any self esteem. Maybe you hide yourself because your a shamed because of your past insestual and everybody really knows about it.
Right. Whatever you say or desperately need to believe. lol

Your second post tells all that you're proud to be a burned out stoner that has maladjusted 12 yr old meltdowns (in your 3rd post) when faced with the truth of yourself.

YAWN. [email protected]

“Legalize It”

Since: Apr 12

America

#7 Apr 29, 2012
Always fun trying to get a responce lmfao
Living In LA

Knoxville, TN

#8 Apr 29, 2012
Look at The 2 Lafollette City officers this week that got busted one was a online child molester trying to meet little girls.But nothing will be done just like the ones who beat Siler slap on the wrist and then a county job back.Our Vice Mayor is a convicted felon twice.Good Ole Boy system here but watch and see the Feds will get tired and step in and then they will all be screwed.
Truth is

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 May 2, 2012
With over two thirds of the population drawing some kind of government assistants " ie " food stamps, social security , ssi. What kind of mindset would you think your going to have?
true though

Nashville, TN

#10 May 2, 2012
Truth is wrote:
With over two thirds of the population drawing some kind of government assistants " ie " food stamps, social security , ssi. What kind of mindset would you think your going to have?
Perhaps it's what is the percentage of that 2/3rds that are scamming the system for those benefits is more relevant. There ARE those, such as myself, that have legitimately earned receiving my benefits that I had paid into for 30 yrs. but how many are there here of "us", then there are of "them"? I sense "us" are hugely outnumbered; making life a living hell for the rest of us, especially when "us" are lumped in with the rest of "them".

I think it's the ignorance of lumping "Us" into the same pile as the "them" , by the "WERE ALL THAT" arrogance of the actively employed straight people here - you know: the 1/3rd of the population you align yourself with? Every bit as bad as the "them". Feel special do you? You would, moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexiest Women in CC...... 3 hr cupid 46
Brittany Jones... 3 hr Gingerred 2
Cougars (Nov '14) 3 hr Hey Dorthy 63
Rob red head brown at y-12 3 hr Mama 2
Dollar General by Food Lion 5 hr Knows 24
Kasey braden 6 hr KaseyBraden 7
All about Paxton & lakin Long 7 hr Huh 40

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages