Outside looking in

Tazewell, TN

#1 Mar 28, 2009
Does anyone know the hours for the vendors mall? I don't live in Lafollette and don't want to make a trip down there if it isn't open. Thanks

Paducah, KY

#2 Mar 28, 2009
Friday 8-5
Sat 8-5
Sun 9-5

Cedar Hill, TN

#3 Mar 29, 2009
Does anyone know if this is a good place to set up? Does it have a lot of people coming through? Have been thinking about setting up there.

Paducah, KY

#4 Mar 29, 2009
SWL wrote:
Does anyone know if this is a good place to set up? Does it have a lot of people coming through? Have been thinking about setting up there.
it looks as though it should be pretty good their are alot of vendors there

Lenoir City, TN

#5 Mar 30, 2009
where is the vendors mall at

Paducah, KY

#6 Mar 31, 2009
In Woodson's Mall in LaFollette
You drive up the main road through Campbell County
It is on the right with Wendy's, a couple of banks, and a Mexican restaurant in the parking area. There is also a Chinese restaurant in the main building. The other stores in the main building besides Traders are: Habitat for Humanity, Goodwill, Harvey's Rent-a-center, the Quilt Patch, and some other odds and ends places.
Outside looking in

Tazewell, TN

#7 Apr 17, 2009
O.K. I was thoroughly discusted. This "Vendor's Mall" was a joke. And on top of that I thought well let's stop at Charley's East Side Pizza and eat.... WRRRRRRROOOONNNNGGGGGG........ . it's not the same. VERY DISAPPOINTING TRIP TO LAFOLLETTE

Greenbrier, TN

#8 Apr 19, 2009
Is it called the Vendors Mall now? I have lived here all my life and did not know that..I do know that there's not a store in there worth anything. Just a bunch of junk.

Paducah, KY

#9 Apr 20, 2009
Not Vendors Mall
Still Woodson's Mall with an indoor fleemarket called Traders

United States

#10 Sep 24, 2009
The Vendors Mall they may have been referring to is in the old Big Lots store..it just opend a few weeks ago.. not worth the trip there either.

Too bad as the concept is good but it's not very clean or organized. Indoor Flea Markets are a big draw but you have to present yourself and your wares a little better. I'll stick to the outside venue in town.
more stores in mall

Nashville, TN

#11 Sep 24, 2009
there is a big consignment store called Cinderellas Closet with regular clothes and formals, Sears, beauty shop Split Ends, beauty shop on other end.. cant remember name, A nice pool and spa supply place, Brumitts Appliance repair shop, AT&T, a couple cash stores, and I think thats all.. lol
jo jo

United States

#12 Jan 20, 2010
We are looking for food city, little ceasers pizza and a sporting good store and a couple more stores coming soon!!

#13 Apr 11, 2010
There is a sporting goods store coming?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jacksboro police 1 hr Really 13
Who does sharpie have preg now 3 hr Jess 8
mcghee 3 hr Lol 17
chrystal Gayle at tennova (Feb '15) 9 hr yeppp10 11
Lady Cougars 9 hr Guest 22
Open Carry / Concealed Carry TN 11 hr whistlepig 97
Best place to see naked chicks from CC 13 hr ur1starzi93 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages