KCL

United States

#1 Sep 27, 2010
Anyone know Sarah Richardson.....She drives a lime green Civic
Thats my girl

United States

#2 Sep 27, 2010
SO y u wanna post her on her knowin somewher down the line some one will start shit bout her?1 she is not richardson she is cadle 2 she drives a delsol and 3 she is the best friend that u could ever want! She was goin through bad times but she is gettin better now I have known her for yrs. We played ball together and really I don't think I could say anythang bad bout her I love ya girly!!!!! Jus pls don't start shit on here bout her!!!!! Besides that she is a pretty kool girl and a great friend to have!!!!!!!!!!
the x

Lenoir City, TN

#3 Sep 28, 2010
yea she's a rip off her and her girlfriend they lie and look you right in your face while doing itshe divorced so she could live with her girlfriend and her girlfriend left her old man to live with sarah she works at the hospital they just live from one place to the other just where ever anyone will keep them.her girlfriend lost her kids too from what i hear they are just about to hit bottom as in friends and family neither one wants anything to do with them
OMG

Canada

#4 Sep 29, 2010
the x wrote:
yea she's a rip off her and her girlfriend they lie and look you right in your face while doing itshe divorced so she could live with her girlfriend and her girlfriend left her old man to live with sarah she works at the hospital they just live from one place to the other just where ever anyone will keep them.her girlfriend lost her kids too from what i hear they are just about to hit bottom as in friends and family neither one wants anything to do with them
That's is aweful and hell I was taken up for her but still we all have problEms but maybe u should pray for her instead of put down! Addiction is a disease and in CC it is takein over not jus a few but a lot and it is sad! Cause if it aint family then friends so watch what u sAy and jus pray that she see's b 4 she does have to hit bottom!!!
KCL

United States

#5 Sep 29, 2010
Don't want to hear negative bs about her. She is my friend and I haven't seen her in months and I had her on my mind and usually when I do that something is wrong.....sounds like she needs her friends and family to pray for her. She s a good person regardless.
thats My Girl

United States

#7 Sep 29, 2010
KCL wrote:
Don't want to hear negative bs about her. She is my friend and I haven't seen her in months and I had her on my mind and usually when I do that something is wrong.....sounds like she needs her friends and family to pray for her. She s a good person regardless.
I know where u r comein from! She really means well jus got mixed up with some bad? But jus pray god will see the best for her!!!!!
Wow

Fort Campbell, TN

#8 Oct 2, 2010
sarah and miles r not together anymore wow i never imagined to hear any of this about sarah she was always a good girl is she on drugs too??
KCL

United States

#9 Nov 19, 2010
I;m still looking for Sarah....anyone know where she is living....haven't seen that little green car lately
Heather

Westland, MI

#10 Nov 20, 2010
KCL wrote:
I;m still looking for Sarah....anyone know where she is living....haven't seen that little green car lately
She stays behind the quikstop in caryville at them apartments mooching of my stepdad.
campbell c

United States

#11 Nov 24, 2010
The green car messed up
sara

Nashville, TN

#12 Nov 24, 2010
who is that
curious

Nashville, TN

#13 Nov 24, 2010
Is she the one with MS and has three kids?
Heather

Westland, MI

#14 Nov 24, 2010
Correction: she and her girlfriend was kicked out and took with them lots of things that didn't belong to them.
curious

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Nov 26, 2010
yes she is a druggie
simply sweet

Nashville, TN

#16 Jan 24, 2011
KCL wrote:
Did you ever find Sarah? I know where she is....
How Stupid

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Jan 25, 2011
is she still on drugs??
sally

United States

#18 Jan 28, 2011
sarah is a good person she just got messed up trying to help someone else its sad.. Sarah we luv you and are praying for you...
simply sweet

Nashville, TN

#19 Jan 30, 2011
I talk to Sarah everyday. I am very proud of her for making the positive changes she has the last little bit. She is not on drugs. She works all the time. She has a Facebook. So if your really wanting to find her.. then that is where you should try!..
tackett37766

Murfreesboro, TN

#20 Aug 6, 2011
Interesting what ppl write about another person....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min miss tuffet 148,991
Can someone explain this please? 2 hr Get-real 60
jennifer gardiner 2 hr Huh 31
Marlowe 4 hr Hardworker 3
LaFollette is a Town of Drugs ,Narcs ,And Welfa... 6 hr james 17
Bigo's Sucks 6 hr Lala 2
body found in Cherry Bottom 9-8-14 8 hr wait up 29
•••
•••
•••

La Follette Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000