heathers nude pictures
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
not his friend

Nashville, TN

#1 May 5, 2011
what is wrong with this man going around asking people at deroyal if they want to look at pictures of heather nude what a dumbass he is
not his friend

Nashville, TN

#2 May 5, 2011
iam talking abount james white just get a divorce let her go you let the wrong person here you say this now your done your next move will be job hunting
me me

Smithville, TN

#3 May 5, 2011
I want to see.
LOL

Knoxville, TN

#4 May 6, 2011
Don't need a picture when you've seen her first hand
dirty

Kingston, TN

#5 May 6, 2011
nothing to see lol.
james

Kingston, TN

#6 May 6, 2011
I'm glad you people have me on your mind because you have no life.I'm getting back to mine.
shutup

Oak Ridge, TN

#7 May 6, 2011
james wrote:
I'm glad you people have me on your mind because you have no life.I'm getting back to mine.
no your the one who cant get her off your mind if so your crazy ass would have done left her alone and let her have a life the one she chose without your crazy psyco ass!!!!!!!!!!
james

Kingston, TN

#8 May 6, 2011
shutup wrote:
<quoted text>no your the one who cant get her off your mind if so your crazy ass would have done left her alone and let her have a life the one she chose without your crazy psyco ass!!!!!!!!!!
Hey puss hide behind names come say to me if your a man.I don't think you are cause you weak.When and where Bub,Jimmy,whoever be a man take shot or run your mouth like a woman because your scared you know what will happen.Jimmy if someone put nude picture of my kid on internet. I would fight them but that just me.bub,jimmy or boyfriend anytime if it will shut you up now go away
james

Kingston, TN

#9 May 6, 2011
I'm a man I'm 40 lmao.
james

Kingston, TN

#10 May 6, 2011
Come soon the video I told heather i broke it away but I didn't. So keep messing with me and everyone will see it. Joie if you love her you'll stop.
james

Kingston, TN

#11 May 6, 2011
chris drummonds I'll be seeing you.
grow up

Chesterfield, MO

#12 May 6, 2011
james this is no1 in heathers family you will see soon enough who this is ur time is comin!!!!!!!!!!
james

Kingston, TN

#13 May 6, 2011
keep talking joie lol.chris will get it trust me.I know they have school soon he has to go lol.I know he's weak. You just don't with married still for now. Heather will have her day to real soon lol in a week or so.Chris be a man I meet you there just say when and where. Heather knows whats going to happen.
thats why

Knoxville, TN

#14 May 6, 2011
OMG how f...ckin stupid
right

Smithville, TN

#15 May 6, 2011
james wrote:
Come soon the video I told heather i broke it away but I didn't. So keep messing with me and everyone will see it. Joie if you love her you'll stop.
Whatever, you don't have pictures or video. Maybe of yourself pulling that little thing between your legs, but not of her.
james

Kingston, TN

#16 May 6, 2011
thats puss chris will get it heather you whatyou have to him. so laugh like you dont you don't care. Chris just a fall guy for heather
james

Kingston, TN

#17 May 6, 2011
some man you chris drummond. Defend you ho chris
right

Smithville, TN

#18 May 6, 2011
See...james has nothing. No pics no video...just lies. He hasn't seen poon since he came out the womb.
james

Kingston, TN

#19 May 6, 2011
Thats funny look at that guy lmao. heather know the movie we made on main street jacksboro. What your email I'll send to you. Heather knows I have them.Ask heather.
james

Kingston, TN

#20 May 6, 2011
grow up wrote:
james this is no1 in heathers family you will see soon enough who this is ur time is comin!!!!!!!!!!
What you waiting lil man. I've been calling you out Bring chris and bub tell me and where.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Linkes and Brian Weaver 20 min Charlie 8
Don't go to Plaza Cleaners 1 hr Emily Allen 11
Smurfette 2 hr Smurfette 33
New LPD chief 3 hr Bradley M 10
Carolyn Madison Crabtree 4 hr chase2013 1
little caesar's in lafollette 4 hr Employee BH 11
Zack Nelson (Jan '15) 4 hr Britt MFN Hurst 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages