anyone know Eddie Housley

anyone know Eddie Housley

Posted in the La Follette Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering 1

Smithville, TN

#1 Apr 16, 2011
Wondering if anyone could post information on Eddie Housley that is supposed to be breaking into people's homes and outbuildings in the valley.
hillbilly 1

Nashville, TN

#2 Apr 16, 2011
yeah i know him its probbaly true hes on oxys real bad
wondering 1

Smithville, TN

#3 Apr 16, 2011
hillbilly 1 wrote:
yeah i know him its probbaly true hes on oxys real bad
Thanks very much.would you know where he might be found at present time? There is several people looking for him and I sure mean it is not to purchase drugs....Thanks again.
lana

United States

#4 Apr 16, 2011
wondering 1 wrote:
Wondering if anyone could post information on Eddie Housley that is supposed to be breaking into people's homes and outbuildings in the valley.
Do u know this for sure?
at 1 time

Pall Mall, TN

#5 Apr 16, 2011
knew him 35 years ago before he went to the pin for selling lots of drugs(thats what they did to you back then ). not worth the bullet it would take to blow him away back then don't know about now
wondering 1

United States

#6 Apr 17, 2011
at 1 time wrote:
knew him 35 years ago before he went to the pin for selling lots of drugs(thats what they did to you back then ). not worth the bullet it would take to blow him away back then don't know about now
That is the father I think.This is his son that is suppose to be doing the breaking in.Had a wreck 3 days ago below Big O's and is on the run from authorities for leaving the scene of accident.
hillbilly 1

Hendersonville, TN

#7 Apr 17, 2011
he lives in vally view estates with cathy she used to
be cathy cooper june bug coopers sister they all go to florida get oxys when they run out he steals anything that aint nailed down
hillbilly 1

Hendersonville, TN

#8 Apr 17, 2011
his dad big ed lives vally view on top of hill sandy hill circle tan house red roof sells oxys pot xanex
DETECTIVE JOE

United States

#9 Apr 17, 2011
hillbilly 1 wrote:
he lives in vally view estates with cathy she used to
be cathy cooper june bug coopers sister they all go to florida get oxys when they run out he steals anything that aint nailed down
Thanks a lot"hillbilly 1" we are surely going to be looking for this GOOD FOR NOTHING.
for real

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Apr 18, 2011
hillbilly 1 wrote:
his dad big ed lives vally view on top of hill sandy hill circle tan house red roof sells oxys pot xanex
and u know this how??
oops

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Apr 19, 2011
hmmmmm seems like there are a few housley's like this....anybody know christy housley....heard she lives in oneida, tn now.....does opana's, pot, pain pills and every nerve pill you can think of....
housley here

Hendersonville, TN

#12 Apr 19, 2011
oops wrote:
hmmmmm seems like there are a few housley's like this....anybody know christy housley....heard she lives in oneida, tn now.....does opana's, pot, pain pills and every nerve pill you can think of....
Hey, "oops." I'm a Housley, and I don't do pills, but I have a keen sense of knowing idiots when I see their posts on here. And I found you--idiot!!!
nope

United States

#13 Apr 20, 2011
oops....u are so wrong, I'm a housley, and I am not like that.
to housley

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 Apr 20, 2011
housley here wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, "oops." I'm a Housley, and I don't do pills, but I have a keen sense of knowing idiots when I see their posts on here. And I found you--idiot!!!
found me? funny cause i didnt know i was lost....lmao
Christy Housley

United States

#15 Apr 22, 2011
oops wrote:
hmmmmm seems like there are a few housley's like this....anybody know christy housley....heard she lives in oneida, tn now.....does opana's, pot, pain pills and every nerve pill you can think of....
To reply to "oops"...the "coward", The reason i say "coward" is you sit behind the computer and wont reveal your name. Even though, I know who you are...why dont you reveal to every other gossiper on here your name or would you like for me to do it for you? I wasnt ashamed to put my name. Yes i did move to Oneida TN, the best move i ever made. Getting out of Dramaville, and the Meth and pill capital of TN! As far as what you said about me doing "opana's, pot, pain pills and every nerve pill you can think of" you obviously dont know me as well as you think you do. I think that you are the one, not me. I can pass the piss test, we both know you cant. Ive done alot of growing up since I got out of Campbell County, you know that. Isnt it about time you do the same?
Ive said all Im going to say on here, this is the first time i have ever been on this gossip website, so you have one of two choices, either keep your mouth shut and your lies to yourself or I will be back on here to reveal who you are. And when I do, all hell will break lose.
to christy

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 Apr 25, 2011
ill play ur little game....who am i?
let me guess

Hendersonville, TN

#17 Apr 26, 2011
to christy wrote:
ill play ur little game....who am i?
Let me guess--if she says your name, will you say, "yeah, that's me," or will you say, "no, not me?" I guess the latter.
Honey Bun

Smithville, TN

#18 Apr 26, 2011
let me guess wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess--if she says your name, will you say, "yeah, that's me," or will you say, "no, not me?" I guess the latter.
Who really cares?
uwishuwereme

Murfreesboro, TN

#19 Apr 27, 2011
let me guess wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess--if she says your name, will you say, "yeah, that's me," or will you say, "no, not me?" I guess the latter.
and this concerns u how....
let me guess

Hendersonville, TN

#20 Apr 27, 2011
uwishuwereme wrote:
<quoted text>
and this concerns u how....
It doesn't necessarily concern me--it's on a public forum, and I commented.

Why, was this a private thread, einstein?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CC Atty Donald Brent Gray suspended 20 min Grays a pos 5
Brandon Campbell wrongly accused?! 3 hr Tia 82
Steve Boswell that ran Sonic 4 hr Coworker 6
Desiray Daugherty 4 hr Tryintobecool 8
Dead beat moms that rather stay high then care ... 5 hr Slypknaughty 21
Where and whatever happened to Suzanne Douglas 5 hr Swass 4
Know Heather Webb? 8 hr Just wondering 5

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages