Caryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Has anyone seen her? O my word, she is so freakn ugly she's always been but gzzzzz she's cut off all her nappy hair like a boy and all her teeth are rotted out she's so damn nasty! She wears clothes 10 sizes to small for her I mean her bigfat ass hangs out the top of her jeans give me a break I guess since she's back in this town now everyone's houses will be broke into again and people she goes around will be robbed just as it was before the hoe left she should've stayed gone and I. Just say her kids would've been better off also. That trick needs some mental help in a very bad way
shew

Caryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

I've seen her, and your absolutely right about her couldn't have said it better myself NASTY WHITE TRASH

Since: Mar 11

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

i saw it too! and i was all like "holy shit, i gotta get home and check if there is a pointless thread about what just went down. Woh there is already? thank god; that saves me alot of time."
Eew

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Nasty, nasty.....
wayne

Caryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Yo yo I. Here tell uns this man here like cat you know puss lol ! But I'd sleep with a bitch off the corner for I touch that ho holly hell she makes me sick to my stomack I don't know who her baby's daddy is but I'm for sure he put a bag over this bitches head she's just down right pure nastyfied
melinda shanks

Jacksboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

JUST LET EVERYONE KNOW I AM HOME AND I AM DOING GREAT CLEAN AND SOBER AND I GET MY KIDS WHEN I WAN THEM AND ME AND THERE DADDY ARE REALLY CLOSE I DONT CARE WHAT U ALL THINK ABOUT ME I KNOW WHO I AM TODAY I GOT A PAST THATS WHY IT IS CALLED A PAST AND I DONT CARE WHAT ANY OF YOU THINK ABOUT ME I DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEM GETTING ANYBODY IF I AM SO NASTY I WILL PRAY FOR U ALL I PROMISE I AM NOT THE SAME PERSON AS I WAS YES I MESSED UP AND I WILL ADMIT IT AND I HAVE GOT FORGIVENESS FROM THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT MATTERS GOD MY KIDS AND MY BABYS FATHER WHICH IS KEITH SHANKS AND MY FAMILY GOOD LUCK TO ALL U PEOPLE THAT DONT HAVE A LIFE AND CANT PUT REAL NAME ON HERE I WILL PRAY FOR U ALL TNITE !!!!!!!!!!
cory

Lake City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

she is a hoe give me chlamydia
Who

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Don't know her
jeremy

Lake City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

should say melinda warts lol
serious

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

That bitc* stole bank, ss# information from the people she supervised at that clothing store. Corporate offices called and let everyone know. So Melinda, don't plan on using that info. They already gathered proof enough to pick you up first thing if identity theft happens to one of them.
truth

Lake City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

where the victoria secrets?
hidden

Lake City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

yea she a hoe screws cops to stay out of trouble
john

Lake City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

that b8tch give me herpes
serious

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

truth wrote:
where the victoria secrets?
No. A clothing store she used to work at. Idk the name. It closed down.
Shut up

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Leave this girl alone. Yes everyone has a past. Instead of trashing her maybe u should be giving her a chance to get better. It's people like u all that make those tryin to straighten up go back to doing things they were before because they have no support system
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

well hell does she have to be held by the hand its ok melinda for ripping people off,screwing married men,and stealing,as lng as your doing good....psssh forget that there is no change in the near future for man hands.....so if you wanna go help her you go right ahead,and at the end of the day you will walk out naked cause she will still the clothes right off your back. So go ahead there good citizen of cc bahahahaha
duke

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

id still beat it up son!
john

Lake City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

duke wrote:
id still beat it up son!
man im telling you she gave me herpes. please dont i have to live with this every day now for the rest of my life.
trish

Lake City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

i seen her leaving the health dept must be having those herpes looked at.
sara

Lake City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

she is happy with her man so what if he is black.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the La Follette Forum right now

Search the La Follette Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Potter gets road to his farm black topped today 5 min Okie dokie 11
Hey... new judge and DA... 7 min Not yet 9
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min little miss tuffet 144,525
fire violation at valley view 44 min tick off 1
Debate: Ferguson - La Follette, TN 45 min Truth 21
Did Maynord buy an Old Honda Police Bike with a... 53 min Bucky 21
Lesbians of Campbell county 54 min Hummmmmm 6
sheperds home "girls! 1 hr scared of him 23
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Campbell County was issued at August 20 at 3:00PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

La Follette Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

La Follette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••