whose daughters have been messed with...

whose daughters have been messed with by matt inman ?

Posted in the La Follette Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Charlotte, NC

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Matt Inman is the worst thing that ever happened to my daughter and our family . I just want to know how many others he's bothered . Its a shame he can't keep it in his pants everytime he gets a girl and cheats , and messes with their minds .
keno

La Follette, TN

#2 Feb 13, 2013
He is an a**.. He tried to mess with my girlfriend and she kept tellin him to leave her alone and he wouldn't listen.. It got so bad she stopped goin to school and got her phone number changed and deleted Facebook and everything. He is nasty too.. All I have to say if he tries anything with again boy will carry a whooping from me!!
HAHA

La Follette, TN

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Matt Inman? Pervert Matt Inman? haha, he has messed with so many girls he could write a book about them. He is an idiot and needs to grow up. He messes around with 12 and 13 year old girls for God's sake!!!
citizen x

La Follette, TN

#5 Feb 26, 2013
then why dont yall report him to the cops or anybody if you know he is messing with young girls and you do nothing your just as guilty

Since: Jan 13

United States

#6 Feb 27, 2013
citizen x wrote:
then why dont yall report him to the cops or anybody if you know he is messing with young girls and you do nothing your just as guilty
. You are stupid as f***. We took him to court , talked with police , and even talked to dcs . You need to stop commenting if you dont know a thing about what you are saying .
pokkoh

Rochester, PA

#7 Feb 28, 2013

Questioning taken you girls away?
classyy lady fay

Knoxville, TN

#8 Feb 28, 2013
Matt Inman is a Fkin looooosserr. He will be in prison soon hqhha
Bre

Knoxville, TN

#9 Nov 5, 2013
He's really nasty he got a 17 yr old prego. He probably has sooo many stds
Tony

Marion, NC

#10 Nov 6, 2013
plixstix wrote:
<quoted text>. You are stupid as f***. We took him to court , talked with police , and even talked to dcs . You need to stop commenting if you dont know a thing about what you are saying .

Actually you are letting everyone know a thing or two about your situation.. Why would you even discuss this over topix?? Parent of the year.
News flash

Toledo, OH

#11 Nov 7, 2013
plixstix wrote:
<quoted text>. You are stupid as f***. We took him to court , talked with police , and even talked to dcs . You need to stop commenting if you dont know a thing about what you are saying .
No. Actually "Citizen X" is absolutely right. Kids under the age of 18 cannot give consent, period. That is the parents realm. You have every right to press charges and put thus man behind bars and on the SOR! If you know he has touched a child and fail to report it, you too are guilty. Anyone, stranger, friend, family...if you see abuse in any form, you must report, or you are guilty!
o well

United States

#12 Nov 7, 2013
plixstix wrote:
Matt Inman is the worst thing that ever happened to my daughter and our family . I just want to know how many others he's bothered . Its a shame he can't keep it in his pants everytime he gets a girl and cheats , and messes with their minds .
you should have kept your slu» daughter away from him he's not the only one she wanted to fu** him too bitch she is just as well wanted him too if u didn't want him around u should have done something about it dummy ass
Bre

Knoxville, TN

#13 Nov 7, 2013
o well wrote:
<quoted text> you should have kept your slu» daughter away from him he's not the only one she wanted to fu** him too bitch she is just as well wanted him too if u didn't want him around u should have done something about it dummy ass
Uhm, first off Matt Inman is a liar and is eighteen and sleeping with 12, 13, 13, 15, 16, and 17 year olds. that's nasty as f***. and he USES them just to get in their pants. He tells the he loves them just so his VIRGIN girlfriend's no matter how old they are, will give it up to him. Bc, they fall in love with him and just get hurt.. He is having a baby now too. and he DOESN'T even give two f***s. He just left his girl and doesn't wanna help with his own kid... So. YOU need to stfu!! Kay?? Have a nice day now.:-)
Bre

Knoxville, TN

#15 Nov 7, 2013
HE's still nasty.... He probably has a bunch of STD'S.
Yes

Knoxville, TN

#16 Nov 9, 2013
Bre wrote:
HE's still nasty.... He probably has a bunch of STD'S.
That's true. He needs to be put in jail forever. With his HIV self.
Foolishly

United States

#17 Nov 10, 2013
Donald wrote:
Well if he's just 18 tn law has a close in age exemption for the 15-18 year olds
Bull shit, 18 will still get him twenty! Better check out the laws of the land folks. The man will sure as hell send any male, age 18 and up to the big house, stat rape.
Yeah

Knoxville, TN

#19 Nov 10, 2013
I dated Matt and I'm 17 and he's having a baby that he's neeeds to take care of. He disrespected me the whole time we dated and cheated. He's a sick f*** that needs to be behind bars.
kitty

United States

#20 Nov 10, 2013
who would have the boney boy!!! plus the girl should make sure she uses protection when she is sluting it up its her responsibility too not just his
peanutbutter

Corbin, KY

#21 Nov 10, 2013
What girl is pregnant by him ? I'll pray for her cause he will go to jail before helping her out or paying child support .
Foolishly

United States

#22 Nov 10, 2013
Donald wrote:
Tennessee has a close in age exemption. Its foolish for the age of consent to be 18 anyway when most states have it at 16 or 17
You'll have to take that up with your congressman. I agree, but it's still the law. Too many young boys get hung with this crap, IMO. Like I said...seventeen yo girl with 18 yo guy, I see no issue, but....I don't get to pick and choose. We can make our voices heard one way and one only!
Donald

Knoxville, TN

#23 Nov 11, 2013
Here is the TCA on the matter:

39-13-506. Statutory rape.—

(a)
Mitigated statutory rape is the unlawful sexual penetration of a victim by the defendant, or of the defendant by the victim when the victim is at least fifteen (15) but less than eighteen (18) years of age and the defendant is at least four (4) but not more than five (5) years older than the victim.

Statutory rape is the unlawful sexual penetration of a victim by the defendant or of the defendant by the victim when:

(1) The victim is at least thirteen (13) but less than fifteen (15) years of age and the defendant is at least four (4) years older than the victim; or

(2) The victim is at least fifteen (15) but less than eighteen (18) years of age and the defendant is more than five (5) years older than the victim.

(c) Aggravated statutory rape is the unlawful sexual penetration of a victim by the defendant, or of the defendant by the victim when the victim is at least thirteen (13) but less than eighteen (18) years of age and the
defendant is at least ten (10) years older than the victim.

(d)(1) Mitigated statutory rape is a Class E felony.

(2) Statutory rape is a Class E felony.

(3) Aggravated statutory rape is a Class D felony.

Read 1 and 2 and you will indeed see there is a close in age exemption

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle hicks 1 hr Spunky monkey 16
Need to know 2 hr Dantheman 9
After School Satan club 5 hr Lucifer 1
Express Employment 12 hr Anonymous 4
Heath Powell lafollette press says 13 hr just me 17
Osby Martin 14 hr Questiom 3
who's the baddest dude in lafollette (Dec '09) 18 hr Michelle 147

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance