Ronnie Hedrick at Pinpoint Auto

Posted in the La Follette Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Candy

Morristown, TN

#1 Oct 15, 2012
Does anyone know anything about this man?
hmmm

United States

#2 Oct 15, 2012
What is it you want to know?
slypknaughty

United States

#3 Oct 16, 2012
ho
Know this

La Follette, TN

#4 Oct 16, 2012
Know is is damn good at what he does him and Tracy are a good team you want something done right the first time take it to them.
i do

La Follette, TN

#5 Oct 17, 2012
i know him and dang is he hot...happily married to a beautiful woman..hard working man and honest ...they dont get better than that
Frank

Chapel Hill, NC

#6 Oct 17, 2012
I think he is trash and pinpoint should fire him. I know for a fact that he cheated on his wife. He is white trash!
hmmm

United States

#7 Oct 19, 2012
Just curious Frank, have you been man enough to say this to his face?
i do

La Follette, TN

#8 Oct 19, 2012
i would seriously doubt that...lol
whatever

Herndon, VA

#9 Oct 19, 2012
i do wrote:
i would seriously doubt that...lol
everybody knows ronnie is a cheater and cant do nothing without tracy holding his hand what a joke he is for a mechanic
country gal

Kodak, TN

#10 Oct 20, 2012
I know Ronnie and he has worked on my vehicle and I really like the work, pinpoint has been nice to me and I don't think that you or anyone should be on this trash talking another person. Usually when a person is trashing someone its because they are only trying to make their self look better. But really all jokes and laughs are at you for trash talking. Ronnie just keep smiling, and just shake it off, just alot of haters in this cold cruel world.
Rebecca

Morristown, TN

#11 Oct 21, 2012
MS. Country Girl, If this is a trash talking place why are you on here ms perfect? Your trash yourself and you gave ronnie a favor to fix your car.
HMMMM

Jacksboro, TN

#12 Oct 29, 2012
Is he a murderer/mechanic?
hmmm

United States

#13 Oct 29, 2012
Absolutely not!
Really

Knoxville, TN

#14 Oct 30, 2012
Now this thread makes sense after what has happend seems like someone didnt like getting a ass beating and post crap like this!!
ur right

La Follette, TN

#15 Oct 31, 2012
country gal wrote:
I know Ronnie and he has worked on my vehicle and I really like the work, pinpoint has been nice to me and I don't think that you or anyone should be on this trash talking another person. Usually when a person is trashing someone its because they are only trying to make their self look better. But really all jokes and laughs are at you for trash talking. Ronnie just keep smiling, and just shake it off, just alot of haters in this cold cruel world.
thank u for posting that. i was gonna say the same thing. ronnie is a great guy.
would not want to be him

United States

#16 Oct 31, 2012
The man is gonna be dead or in prison shortly so it don't matter how great of a guy he is, and by the way great guys don't go around fighting
Hey you

La Follette, TN

#17 Oct 31, 2012
If I was you I wouldn't be on here making threats like that can cause you big problems
Concerned Citizen

Piedmont, SC

#18 Oct 31, 2012
I think he should be investigated for what happen to billy. He beat him up and left him for dead. Maybe he went back to finish the job. He should pick on people his own size he was twice the size of billy.
would not want to be him

United States

#19 Nov 1, 2012
And I'm twice the size of him so he don't WA t me as a big problem. Plus pinpoint might as well fire his butt bc there will be a boycott until they do
ally oop

La Follette, TN

#20 Nov 1, 2012
you can obviously read so read about the details. this man committed suicide. the train driver saw him raise his head up and then ball up in the fetal position...duh.. is it that hard for you to understand?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drug party! 6 hr Sweet 6
fyi 19 hr Trumpster 1
Dumb Bitches 23 hr HaHaHa 1
Anthony Lloyd (Apr '17) Sat Valleygirl 7
Nothing to do Sat IKR 6
Poor Boy Restaurant (Dec '11) Fri Junebug 23
Pleasant Ridge Fri Deb 1

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance