What do you think of Bill Richardson?

Posted in the La Crosse Forum

absfijgjg1985

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Nov 29, 2013
What do you think of Bill Richardson?Bill Richardson is the governor of New Mexico who is running for President from the Democratic party. What do you know about him? Do you think he has a chance of winning the election? Did you know he is the diplomat that kept North Korea from nuking South Korea (I am not sure which is which)?
bradshawljbuz

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Nov 29, 2013
absfijgjg1985 wrote:
What do you think of Bill Richardson?Bill Richardson is the governor of New Mexico who is running for President from the Democratic party. What do you know about him? Do you think he has a chance of winning the election? Did you know he is the diplomat that kept North Korea from nuking South Korea (I am not sure which is which)?.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Crosse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to cancel my free lotto account? (Nov '13) Oct 17 Josh Bourque 3
Place to rent Oct 8 keshia 1
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Bracey, VA (May '12) Sep '14 CallieFoster210 3
JOIN AJAKAJA BROTHERHOOD FOR WEALTH,FAME,AND PR... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Mr Desmond Salami 1
Is now a good time to buy a house and take on a... (Dec '13) Dec '13 detewajuwaj 2
I tried Prosper.com? (Dec '13) Dec '13 qimygywokucy 2
Do you recommend a land contract? (Dec '13) Dec '13 togoraxidyku 2
La Crosse Dating
Find my Match

La Crosse Jobs

La Crosse People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

La Crosse News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in La Crosse

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]