Who do you support for Insurance Commissioner in Kansas in 2010?

Posted in the La Crosse Forum

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Oct 20, 2010
Perpetual Motion

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Voted For Sandy Praeger

I'd never vote for you.

“EDITOR : Coffeyville Ks.”

Since: Dec 06

Coffeyville Ks.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

I vote Hell No to Sandy Praeger. she lies and cheats to much. and never keeps her word on anything she says unless there's something in it for her to get rich from. She's not worth the ticket her name is on. not alone to be mention.
Makes me want to go vote Democrat even more after listen to her lies again ! VOTE DEMOCRAT !!!!
Topwhop is really stupid

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

topwhop45 wrote:
I vote Hell No to Sandy Praeger. she lies and cheats to much. and never keeps her word on anything she says unless there's something in it for her to get rich from. She's not worth the ticket her name is on. not alone to be mention.
Makes me want to go vote Democrat even more after listen to her lies again ! VOTE DEMOCRAT !!!!
After seeing all your past posts and knowing that you have a split personality, I don't think anyone is going to hold much value in anything you have to say.
why

Davenport, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

Why do we waste time making this an elected position? Make it an appointed position, or even better, just a for-hire non partisan position and be done with it?
Scrufty

Fort Scott, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

Ever notice that it is getting pretty normal for D orientated opinions to be related by using 'filth and foul' language. Anyone ever notice that? Not just on this fourm but in general. Maybe fear tactics is the motive, they sound bully tough. Not very American! Just sayin'...

Coffeyville Ks.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

Topwhop is really stupid wrote:
<quoted text>After seeing all your past posts and knowing that you have a split personality, I don't think anyone is going to hold much value in anything you have to say.
You Idiot ! go play that crapolla else where !

Coffeyville Ks.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Cost of living has gone up and it's one vote for everyone that counts. Hope you don't show up to vote for this women. because she has a better chance finding work else where.
Dick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

topwhop45 wrote:
<quoted text>You Idiot ! go play that crapolla else where !
Don't come up to a Indy Forum expecting much sympathy. If you are the editor of the Coffeyville Forum then tend to your business at Coffeyville and don't start bad mouthing people. An editor is entitled to an opinion like everyone else, but name calling is crossing the line. I will contat Topix about your inappropriate posts. It may not do any good, but it can't hurt.

Coffeyville Ks.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

Dick wrote:
<quoted text>Don't come up to a Indy Forum expecting much sympathy. If you are the editor of the Coffeyville Forum then tend to your business at Coffeyville and don't start bad mouthing people. An editor is entitled to an opinion like everyone else, but name calling is crossing the line. I will contat Topix about your inappropriate posts. It may not do any good, but it can't hurt.
OMFG ! you sure picked the right name for yourself this time. because you are at that. As for the earlier Inappropriate Post comments from me. I believe your name says it all for you. thank you ! see ya at the voting booth. Vote Democrat you'll be glad you did !

Coffeyville Ks.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

stop stealing my democracy republicans !!!
Nutty

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

I really don't care. That job should not be voted on anyway.
Nutty

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Dick wrote:
<quoted text>Don't come up to a Indy Forum expecting much sympathy. If you are the editor of the Coffeyville Forum then tend to your business at Coffeyville and don't start bad mouthing people. An editor is entitled to an opinion like everyone else, but name calling is crossing the line. I will contat Topix about your inappropriate posts. It may not do any good, but it can't hurt.
Question: What the hell are you doing on the Coffeyville forum any way??? Go tend to your business in Independence. I'm sure you can find MANY problems there to complain about. How about let's start with the Appraisers office,now there is a bunch of crooks you can go after.
Alan

Lawrence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Write in Donna!!! She's my girl!
Marcus

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

And now to NEWS. This just in...

URGENT ALERT from the CDC

Information about Gonorrhea Lectim ...
The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of this old disease. The disease it called Gonorrhea L...ectim. It's pronounced "Gonna re-elect 'em," and it is a terrible obamanation.

The disease is contracted through dangerous and high risk behavior involving putting your cranium up your rectum. Many victims contracted it in 2008 ... but now most people, after having been infected for the past 1-2 years, are starting to realize how destructive this sickness is.

It's sad because Gonorrhea Lectim is easily cured with a new drug just coming on the market called Votemout. You take the first dose in 2010 and the second dose in 2012 and simply don't engage in such behavior again; otherwise, it could become permanent and eventually wipe out all life as we know it.

Several states are already on top of this, like Virginia and New Jersey, and apparently now Massachusetts, with many more seeing the writing on the wall.

Please pass this important message on to all those bright folks you really care about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
La Crosse Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

La Crosse Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••