Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

little t

Gardner, KS

#5719 Jul 17, 2013
pretty boy loyd wrote:
<quoted text>With a file and a couple of minutes presto a machine gun.
You forgot the auto trigger group and you should use a heavy barrel. You should have a template to drill the holes for the trigger group.
larry

Saint Louis, MO

#5720 Jul 17, 2013
Didn't the people elected to office place there hand on bible and swear to protect and abide by the construction of the USA. When they took up office.

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#5721 Jul 17, 2013
larry wrote:
Didn't the people elected to office place there hand on bible and swear to protect and abide by the construction of the USA. When they took up office.
All politicians will say anything or do anything to get elected.
Most are filthy rich and if you have all the money, the only thing left is, power.
It gives them the power to reign over people, rule them and make laws that fit their needs or agendas.
confused

Junction City, KS

#5722 Jul 17, 2013
larry wrote:
LMAO!!! The "construction" of the USA is building things. Thanks to corporate greed , a great deal of that construction is being done by illegals on the cheap. To know the Constitution , it helps if you can at least spell it !
gretterweed

Pittsburgh, PA

#5724 Jul 18, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Amazing since Birth we've had arms,,,lol we have the right
Test

United States

#5727 Aug 5, 2013
Test
too bad

Wichita, KS

#5728 Aug 6, 2013
So all of you who are bitching about Obama wanting to regulate firearms, how many guns do you have right now? Not many if any right? And if the right to bear arms is such a big deal to you, why haven't you already had an arsenal in your basement? As far as the Mexicans having a lot of guns, you need to research the Iran Contra affair and look at what Reagan did to help them get guns. Wasn't he a Republican? Oh yes he was

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#5729 Aug 6, 2013
too bad wrote:
So all of you who are bitching about Obama wanting to regulate firearms, how many guns do you have right now? Not many if any right? And if the right to bear arms is such a big deal to you, why haven't you already had an arsenal in your basement? As far as the Mexicans having a lot of guns, you need to research the Iran Contra affair and look at what Reagan did to help them get guns. Wasn't he a Republican? Oh yes he was
I have enough guns and ammo, I could start a revolution in a third world country.
I hand load all my ammo with the exception of rim fire.
I keep several 8 pound kegs of gun powder on hand for reloading ammo.
I Han to covert a small room into a gun vault because I have so many guns.

“Conscience of the Hearland”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

#5730 Aug 6, 2013
Faster wrote:
<quoted text>Rights and liberties just chafe your pink thong, don't they?
There are some "rights" and "liberties" that scum like gun nuts do not deserve. None of them are as important as everyone else's rights and liberties to be protected from school shootings and the like.

And a closet queer like you thinks I wear a "pink thong"? Let me put it to you this way, you weak-willed little coward - a flaming queen in one is more of a man than a bottom feeder like you.

Junction City KS

#5731 Aug 6, 2013
TDC wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely nothing.
That's the point.
Your fetish for deadly weapons shows otherwise. You are at heart a coward, unable to face the world without your toys.

Junction City KS

#5732 Aug 6, 2013
Deal with it wrote:
<quoted text>
And neither one of them are going away.
Oh, I don't know. We can ply plenty from cold, dead fingers, as we did with those scummy Weavers.
Alfred

Oskaloosa, KS

#5733 Aug 6, 2013
too bad wrote:
President Reagan was shot while in office but he didn't blame the gun for it. Besides Reagan is a part of history now, he has nothing to do with the way things are at this time. I have enough guns for now but if I see another that I like the looks of I will buy it and put it with the rest of them. And you are right about Reagan, he was Republican and a great President. As far as the Democraps go though, look at Chicago and Detroit. Democrat controlled for ever, Republicans never ever controlled either city and look at them. Chicago, the most corrupt city in the nation with one of the highest crime rates in America. Detroit, another city controlled buy the Democrats, population moving out as fast as they can afford to, empty houses, empty business buildings and the city looks like it was moved in from the middle east, a war torn city. They are bankrupt but still they want to build a new stadium for sports. Talk all you want about how great Obama is but he is a Democrat and look at the state of our country with him in charge. Remember, he came out of Chicago, he learned in Chicago, him and his cronies are ruining this country. I know you won't pay any attention to this because you are a one sided Democrat and I am A Republican. But I would bet that I have voted for more Democrat's than you have voted for Republicans...

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#5734 Aug 6, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>There are some "rights" and "liberties" that scum like gun nuts do not deserve. None of them are as important as everyone else's rights and liberties to be protected from school shootings and the like.

And a closet queer like you thinks I wear a "pink thong"? Let me put it to you this way, you weak-willed little coward - a flaming queen in one is more of a man than a bottom feeder like you.
You can use just about anything as a weapon, you can demonize anything.
Guns are not bad, just some are used in a bad way.
Guns kill people like spoons made Rosie odonald fat.
I say if they strip our gun rights they should do the same for freedom of speech and freedom of the press.
history

Junction City, KS

#5735 Aug 6, 2013
Alfred wrote:
<quoted text>
President Reagan was shot while in office but he didn't blame the gun for it.
You might want to check your history about the Brady Bill

Junction City KS

#5736 Aug 6, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>
You can use just about anything as a weapon, you can demonize anything.
Guns are not bad, just some are used in a bad way.
Guns kill people like spoons made Rosie odonald fat.
I say if they strip our gun rights they should do the same for freedom of speech and freedom of the press.
You're too late. They already do.
ace

Gardner, KS

#5737 Aug 6, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I don't know. We can ply plenty from cold, dead fingers, as we did with those scummy Weavers.
Yeah they killed a teenager and a pregnant woman. Oh and Weaver was found not guilty.

Junction City KS

#5738 Aug 6, 2013
ace wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah they killed a teenager and a pregnant woman. Oh and Weaver was found not guilty.
Ha! He got off on a technicality.
ace

Gardner, KS

#5739 Aug 6, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! He got off on a technicality.
entrapment

Junction City KS

#5740 Aug 6, 2013
ace wrote:
<quoted text>entrapment
Hah! What the Black Panthers said.

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#5741 Aug 6, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>You're too late. They already do.
Then why harp on guns?
Hell, fight against Barbie dolls, they project a look to young girl that is not possible, leading to adult problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Crosse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The best free onli ne dating website! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ashlie Rosenstein 1
Kansas is tough on poor people who need food st... (Oct '11) Mar '13 WOW 22
Attorneys and Judges (Mar '12) Mar '12 waz up 1
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - La Crosse, KS (Aug '11) Aug '11 john 1
Escaped sexual predator found hiding in Rush Co... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Nancy 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kansas (Di... (Oct '10) Jan '11 Osama bon Jovi 20
Rush Co. authorities make arrest after manhunt (Feb '10) Feb '10 the rambling stra... 1
La Crosse Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

La Crosse People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

La Crosse News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in La Crosse

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM