Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Librarian wrote:
These men supported our right to own guns, Washington, Jefferson, Madison and Hamilton.
These men oppose the right to own guns, Hitler, Castro, Stalin, Amin, Lennon and Obama.
Who do you trust?
Seriously bro? I was born in Missouri, I am well aware of the U.S.'s second amendment. I just think you're a sucker for propaganda. You heard someone say something and you want to repeat it to others like a parrot. Hitler, Castro, Stalin, and Amin while all being dictactors in history wanted American resources, but I don't think on a personal level any of them gave two shyts about America's right to bear arms.
thanks FTW

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

The Real FTW wrote:
<quoted text>
Well as usual, if someone don't have an intelligent reply to a topic they will tear the poster apart with an English lesson.
Thanks for the lesson, but I think you should start your own thread where you can correct everyone on Topix for spelling and grammar.
So please start with my post, I'm sure you can find several grammatical errors or misspelled words. If you could just whittle down all the posters because of bad English sooner or later there won't be anyone else left but YOU. Then you will be KING of Topix.
It`s touching and downright heartening to see your steadfast defense of the clueless and mentally challenged . Way to go FTW !

Since: Jul 12

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

thanks FTW wrote:
<quoted text>It`s touching and downright heartening to see your steadfast defense of the clueless and mentally challenged . Way to go FTW !
I do what I can.
larry asbury

Fort Scott, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

child death parsons Kansas no answers
pretty boy loyd

Girard, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

larry asbury wrote:
child death parsons Kansas no answers
Bad parents

“Dump Brownback ”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

The greatness wrote:
I know you liberal sissies don't believe a baby is a life but you're just trying to justify your murders is all.
I'll tell you none thing, little fellow: you scum can try all you want but abortion will remain safe and legal. Your sissified, weak-willed, sentimentalist assertion a fetus which looks like a steamed prawn is "a bay-bee" is utter bullshit, created by scumbags like Vatican functionaries to fool the gullible, like you. It is filth like you which assasinated Dr. George Tiller.
As far as a gun vs a knife just as many could be killed in your liberal utopia of a "gun free zone".
How many of these mass shootings happen at a place with armed security?
I don't recall a shooting in a police station.
I wonder why?
Probably because scum like you is too stupid to find one.

Columbine High School had an armed guard which Klebold and Harris killed and then spent the rounds in his weapon as well prior to offing themselves.

Creating unneeded armed guards just provides employment entitlements for unstable wannabe Barney Phyfes and Officer Tackleberries like you.
Besara

Urbandale, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you none thing, little fellow: you scum can try all you want but abortion will remain safe and legal. Your sissified, weak-willed, sentimentalist assertion a fetus which looks like a steamed prawn is "a bay-bee" is utter bullshit, created by scumbags like Vatican functionaries to fool the gullible, like you. It is filth like you which assasinated Dr. George Tiller.
<quoted text>
Probably because scum like you is too stupid to find one.
Columbine High School had an armed guard which Klebold and Harris killed and then spent the rounds in his weapon as well prior to offing themselves.
Creating unneeded armed guards just provides employment entitlements for unstable wannabe Barney Phyfes and Officer Tackleberries like you.
You love to dance in the blood of unarmed victims. Slathering the blood allover yourself as you perform the Danse Macabre.
dr tillers ghost

Independence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

there are actually people in this world who believe that life begins at conception, and, any kind of contraception, like the morning after pill, etc, is wrong and immoral and you are killing a baby. yes it is true..

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Besara wrote:
<quoted text>You love to dance in the blood of unarmed victims. Slathering the blood allover yourself as you perform the Danse Macabre.
Facts and recent history can be darned inconvenient for you firearm aplolgists / extremists. It must be tough some days to explain why you have little or no regard for the mindless mayhem that your fellow extremists are causing. So many dead babies and innocents and why?

So you can exercise your selfish perceived "right" to put a human killing machine into the hands of you and your fellow extremists. To firearm whackos, your "right" is more important than the lives of the next batch of dead unarmed innocents. They're just collateral damage.

We get it. You're scared of an unidentified boogie-man, you're self-absorbed, selfish, uncaring. So you'd rather keep doing what we're doing, even though it's not working. Who cares about a few more dead Kindergarten kids? Oh yeah! That would be you! Spineless putz!
Bud

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts and recent history can be darned inconvenient for you firearm aplolgists / extremists. It must be tough some days to explain why you have little or no regard for the mindless mayhem that your fellow extremists are causing. So many dead babies and innocents and why?
So you can exercise your selfish perceived "right" to put a human killing machine into the hands of you and your fellow extremists. To firearm whackos, your "right" is more important than the lives of the next batch of dead unarmed innocents. They're just collateral damage.
We get it. You're scared of an unidentified boogie-man, you're self-absorbed, selfish, uncaring. So you'd rather keep doing what we're doing, even though it's not working. Who cares about a few more dead Kindergarten kids? Oh yeah! That would be you! Spineless putz!
Bla bla bla take a breath already. I had nothing to do with any of that.
Dont forget your evil george bush war was started by some box cutters and preassure cookers are attacking boston!
It's ideology that kills, not tools, fool.
Oh and ...
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for confirming again that you've got nothing in the way of an adult reply. You might want to go hide under the porch now, little one, grown ups are talking here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Bla bla bla take a breath already. I had nothing to do with any of that.
Dont forget your evil george bush war was started by some box cutters and preassure cookers are attacking boston!
It's ideology that kills, not tools, fool.
Oh and ...
<quoted text>
Ideaology? Like that of a bunch of angry, scared, spineless, whiny little guys, who enable their most unbalanced members to own firearms, intended only to kill other humans? It's intellectually dishonest and lame to pretend semi-autos and high-count mags don't make it much easier for you firearm extremists to kill more of other folks' babies!

So save the "people don't kill, guns kill" NRA mantra for the feeble-minded, slick! I'm not buying it. If you extremists could politely ask your crazier guys to stop murdering innocents, I'd be slightly more comfortable with you morons owning firearms that are dangerous to themselves and others. Do it, or expect to lose certain firearms!
Bud

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
So save the "people don't kill, guns kill" NRA mantra for the feeble-minded, slick! I'm not buying it.
Then you need to EVOLVE some more.
Don't you want to get in the head of the nut and find out why they want to kill? Like a good nosy liberal?
Why would some one be so angry that they would enjoy splattering someones head all over the wall?
Or stab them countless times, or tie them up and rape them for a decade, or drill holes on their head trying to make them a sex slave zombie and then dissolve their bodies in acid when the plan fails, all progressives by the way.
And you want to bitch at me for owning a firearm. Go f?ck your m0ther.

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Besara wrote:
<quoted text>You love to dance in the blood of unarmed victims. Slathering the blood allover yourself as you perform the Danse Macabre.
non sequitur

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

dr tillers ghost wrote:
there are actually people in this world who believe that life begins at conception, and, any kind of contraception, like the morning after pill, etc, is wrong and immoral and you are killing a baby. yes it is true..
Indeed there are but they are being rational in so doing.

so the answer to them is: You don't believe in abortion? Then don't have one. Case closed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you want to get in the head of the nut and find out why they want to kill? Like a good nosy liberal?
Why would some one be so angry that they would enjoy splattering someones head all over the wall?
Or stab them countless times, or tie them up and rape them for a decade, or drill holes on their head trying to make them a sex slave zombie and then dissolve their bodies in acid when the plan fails, all progressives by the way.
Me, evolve? LOL Says a knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing spineless, firearm apologist, shill, toadie gray box? How ironic! No. I'm a mod, so I generally don't care what others do or why they do it, just so what they do doesn't potentially harm me or mine. This whole baby-murdering problem would be solved, IMO, with a simple IQ test to own.

Few of you CON-bots could pass one. I'm stating my opinion. Since it's a public forum, I'll post here until a Mod says that I can't. How adult and evolved of you to drag my dear Mom into this. Thanks for confirming that, at the end of the day, all you've got is your own incestuous desires toward your Mom that you think everyone has.

Be careful out there and better check under that bed, bud! Boogie-man's comin'! Boo! Bwahahahaha!

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Bud is so damn skeered of liberals it's funny
Bud

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Me, evolve? LOL Says a knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing spineless, firearm apologist, shill, toadie gray box? How ironic! No. I'm a mod, so I generally don't care what others do or why they do it, just so what they do doesn't potentially harm me or mine. This whole baby-murdering problem would be solved, IMO, with a simple IQ test to own.
Few of you CON-bots could pass one. I'm stating my opinion. Since it's a public forum, I'll post here until a Mod says that I can't. How adult and evolved of you to drag my dear Mom into this. Thanks for confirming that, at the end of the day, all you've got is your own incestuous desires toward your Mom that you think everyone has.
Be careful out there and better check under that bed, bud! Boogie-man's comin'! Boo! Bwahahahaha!
Silly liberals, smack them around a little bit and they start crying hahahaha. They want to control our every decision and behaviors but they can't, it's impossible, and they makes them angry. Awwwwww. I can tell by your long winded responses that your thong is all wadded up.

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly liberals, smack them around a little bit and they start crying hahahaha. They want to control our every decision and behaviors but they can't, it's impossible, and they makes them angry. Awwwwww. I can tell by your long winded responses that your thong is all wadded up.
Sounds like you like that when it happens to you

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Bud wrote:
<quoted text>Silly liberals, smack them around a little bit and they start crying hahahaha. They want to control our every decision and behaviors but they can't, it's impossible, and they makes them angry. Awwwwww. I can tell by your long winded responses that your thong is all wadded up.
Lock-n-load

Since: Apr 13

Fort Scott

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed there are but they are being rational in so doing.
so the answer to them is: You don't believe in abortion? Then don't have one. Case closed.
Same could be said for a gun. Don't want one, don't buy one!
Seems fairly simple!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,341 - 5,360 of5,931
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Warning for Rush County was issued at July 10 at 12:42AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

La Crosse Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

La Crosse People Search