Lake Orion, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

OMG... I've got to hear your theory on guns and over population. This should be good. Better yet, I think you should explain it to a therapist. Maybe it's not too late for ya. Tell me, did You have a party when You were watching the funerals of the 20 children in Newtown Conn.? Did ya say "It's just another way to control overpopulation"??????????
I pity You when You meet your maker :(

“Dump Brownback ”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Pragmatist wrote:
If it weren`t for firearms, more people would be starving to death, because the world population would be double what it is now, and millions are starving as it is. Guns are just another way to control overpopulation. It may sound cold, but it`s the truth. We are merely the most evolved mammals in the food chain.One nation, under God, with liberty and assault rifles for all. Amen.
There's a point to that. In a Machiavellian and a Malthusan sense, it's so. Of course it makes one wonder why the party of guns also opposes birth control.
Terrorist Hunter

Burns, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Click on the youtube link below. Think about this the next time you vote and why you should vote.

Gun Control in Australia - Watch & Weep

https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
door king wrote:
The founders mentioned many times a well regulated militia as a check against the standing army. That is why those words are in the Constitution, and why the right to own and keep arms was enshrined. They also warned that arming the mob was a great danger to the Constitution.
Terrorist Hunter

Burns, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Click on the youtube link below. Think about this the next time you vote and why you should vote.

The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a point to that. In a Machiavellian and a Malthusan sense, it's so. Of course it makes one wonder why the party of guns also opposes birth control.
Terrorist Hunter

Burns, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Sammi wrote:
OMG... I've got to hear your theory on guns and over population. This should be good. Better yet, I think you should explain it to a therapist. Maybe it's not too late for ya. Tell me, did You have a party when You were watching the funerals of the 20 children in Newtown Conn.? Did ya say "It's just another way to control overpopulation"??????????
I pity You when You meet your maker :(
Terrorist Hunter

Burns, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
To all you nice, mouth breathing gun extremists, we already have a "well regulated militia." We actually have multiple "militias." If you're not currently serving in the National Guard or the Reserves, you're not now in any "militia" that the Founding Fathers contemplated.
All others might want to drop the "militia" claim. "Militia wannabes" arenít entitled to "defend" themselves with more efficient, superior human killing machines, like semi-auto firearms, with high-capacity magazines. We true sportsmen don't trust these half-wits to use them properly.
Treasonous wimps who chatter about inciting the next revolution can leave my country whenever they want to, preferably pronto, if they're too scared to live with only rifles and shotguns. If they lack the spinal fortitude to expatriate themselves to wherever, I'd also welcome their secession.
Terrorist Hunter

Burns, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

F#ck!ng lowlife terrorist. Go back and play with your Taliban brothers. You damn sure need to be put on the watch list you anti-American scumbag. You and your huka pipe best be packing.
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
More Rethuglican propaganda spam from Jerry. Mexican Drug Cartels are men of great honor compared to him and his ilk.
gunowner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Sammi wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez,,, Don't let your Panties get in a wad. YES, I think it's disgusting for any civilion to own any type of "ASSULT RIFFLE" and if I had my way, there'd never be another one manufactured, and the rest would be destroyed!
I just have to know... why is it You think I am so un-American,or (In your own words) "stupid" because I choose not to own a gun?
I've had a home invasion, but between my Bouvier, Shepard, and car alarm, there wasn't a problem. So, protection isn't an issue...at least for me. I just don't care for them. They're weapons that are meant to kill.
Please define what you think an "ASSAULT RIFLE " is?
If you don't choose to own a gun that is your business just like it is mine to own guns.
Terrorist Hunter

Burns, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Proof Kangaroo hates America. Proof he is a terroist sympathizer. Rotten Taliban loving war criminal. right here in our back yard.
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right, like that'll happen. Right after Elvis and the Aliens appear at Burger King.
<quoted text>
really? Your patiotism is pure dee crap, son. You can't love America while hating most people in it. educate yourself by weaning yourself from the Faux News crap. I know it's soothing but they're tricking you into voting against yourself.
<quoted text>
Your "America" that massacred the natives and brought slavery is dead, dead, dead, and deservingly so. Get a clue.
OMG

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

As Tickle says on Moonshiner's! If you love your country, you've got to love moonshine! Get out the 'ole mayo jar untap 'er get out those rifles and big clips and cut er up Kansas style! You betcha, we gonna have some fun when those federal boys come to get out irons! Its a little thing called REVOLUTION, TAKE TWO!
door king

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Terrorist Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Australian gunphuques are liars too: http://www.aic.gov.au/documents/0/B/6/%7B0B61...

Got anything else?
Terrorist Hunter

Burns, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Dear Terrorist Sympathizer
Dumbass numbers are faked all the time by Politicians to encourage tourism and financial growth. Kansas City, New York, Wichita, Miami have all falsified the numbers. By all means letís not scare people away. You sir are a classic idiot. Can I sell you some ocean front property in Arizona? If they read it they will believe it. Ignore that testament of faith, Dumbass fool.
door king wrote:
<quoted text>
Australian gunphuques are liars too: http://www.aic.gov.au/documents/0/B/6/%7B0B61...
Got anything else?

Let me guess you beleive everything you read on the internet? What a moron....
door king

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Right: so we should just believe gunphuques? Now there's a track record of truth.
door king

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Terrorist Hunter wrote:
Dear Terrorist Sympathizer
Dumbass numbers are faked all the time by Politicians to encourage tourism and financial growth. Kansas City, New York, Wichita, Miami have all falsified the numbers. By all means letís not scare people away. You sir are a classic idiot. Can I sell you some ocean front property in Arizona? If they read it they will believe it. Ignore that testament of faith, Dumbass fool.
<quoted text>
Let me guess you beleive everything you read on the internet? What a moron....
No, like you, I only believe in You Tube videos.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

In the news this week, a Southern California man was put under 72-hour psychiatric observation when it was found he owned 100 guns and had (by rough estimate) 1 million rounds of ammunition stored in his home. The house also has a secret escape tunnel.

The television reporter said: "Wow! He has about a million machine gun bullets!" and the headline referred to it as a "massive weapons cache".

By California standards someone owning even 100,000 rounds would be called "mentally unstable".

If he lived elsewhere, such as Arizona , he'd be called "an avid gun collector."

In Texas, he'd be called "a novice gun collector".

In Utah , he'd be called "moderately well prepared", but they'd probably reserve judgment until they made sure that he had a corresponding quantity of stored food.

In Montana , he'd be called "the neighborhood 'Go-To' guy".

In Idaho , he'd be called "a likely gubernatorial candidate".

In Wyoming , he'd be called "an eligible bachelor.

and...In Kansas , he'd be called "a Hunting Buddy".
job security

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Guns are good for the economy. Morticians have to eat, too. Formaldhyde producers, coffin manufacturers, stone carvers, rock quarries, and cemetary workers are just a few of the industries that benefit from widespread use of firearms. It`s the economy, stupid !
door king

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

job security wrote:
Guns are good for the economy. Morticians have to eat, too. Formaldhyde producers, coffin manufacturers, stone carvers, rock quarries, and cemetary workers are just a few of the industries that benefit from widespread use of firearms. It`s the economy, stupid !
I'm sorry, but money in the future is almost always better than money now. Cashing in on gunshot victims denies those interests later income, and eliminates cashing in on any children they may have fathered. However, since the founders were morticians, I have to respect their wisdom.
voice of reason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Laws don't stop criminals. More gun laws will only ensure that law abiding citizens have no recourse when they are threatened by a criminal. The only person being helped by more gun laws are those who break the law. People who uphold the law will die at the hands of these criminals. Gun laws hurt law abiding citizens.
question

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

We know that there is zero proposals or talk about "taking away people's guns" but there are proposals floating around to limit the kind of guns people own and who is allowed to carry.

My questions to the gun advocates are:
What kind of weapons do you believe should be banned, if any?
Do you believe that background checks should be required in order to own a weapon?
Who should not be permitted to carry a weapon?
And finally, what do you think should be done to curb the growing number of acts of gun violence in this country?
question

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

voice of reason wrote:
Laws don't stop criminals. More gun laws will only ensure that law abiding citizens have no recourse when they are threatened by a criminal. The only person being helped by more gun laws are those who break the law. People who uphold the law will die at the hands of these criminals. Gun laws hurt law abiding citizens.
Laws do stop some criminal behavior, but for the most part it doesn't. For example, why don't (most) people drive 90 mph on the interstate - because the law says not to and they will get fined if caught.
But you are right that someone who has intent to commit a crime is not going to be stopped by a law, but it does give more latitude to punish those who do break the law.

What I am wondering though is on the notion that "gun laws hurt law-abiding citizens." What law that is currently on the books or has been proposed has the potential of hurting a law-abiding citizen?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
La Crosse Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

La Crosse Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••