door king

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

This traces back to the world nut daily and of course is false.

http://wizbangblog.com/2013/01/10/obamacare-a...
door king

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Every lie you tell digs the hole deeper, gunphuques.

“Dump Brownback ”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

gunowner wrote:
Now this is to funny. Obama and the rest of the gun grabbers in Washington screwed themselves.
Senate Amendment 3276,Sec2716 part C of Obamacare will conflict any bill or executive order passed to control or regulate guns
Conflicts between laws are nothing special; there's a whole course on it in law schools. There's always a remedy, whether legislative, administrative, or judicial.

OTOH the gunfags have screwed everybody else.
gunowner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

What lie I didn't make it up all I did was a Google search : obamacare vs gun control. So if it is a lie blame Google not me.
no conflict

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

There is no conflict here. "Obamacare" doesn't require the collection of information - that has nothing what so ever do with other laws.

It's not required under the healthcare reforms - that's it. That is limlited to doctors and healthcare professionals. That doesn't mean that other departments can't require registration.
GOVI ALTAY

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Conflicts between laws are nothing special; there's a whole course on it in law schools. There's always a remedy, whether legislative, administrative, or judicial.
OTOH the gunfags have screwed everybody else.
Shall not be infringed!

Deal with it!
door king

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

"well regulated" Deal with it.
door king

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

gunowner wrote:
What lie I didn't make it up all I did was a Google search : obamacare vs gun control. So if it is a lie blame Google not me.
No you didn't. You picked it up on a gunphuque site. It's everywhere all over the dickosphere.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

To all you nice, mouth breathing gun extremists, we already have a "well regulated militia." We actually have multiple "militias." If you're not currently serving in the National Guard or the Reserves, you're not now in any "militia" that the Founding Fathers contemplated.

All others might want to drop the "militia" claim. "Militia wannabes" aren’t entitled to "defend" themselves with more efficient, superior human killing machines, like semi-auto firearms, with high-capacity magazines. We true sportsmen don't trust these half-wits to use them properly.

Treasonous wimps who chatter about inciting the next revolution can leave my country whenever they want to, preferably pronto, if they're too scared to live with only rifles and shotguns. If they lack the spinal fortitude to expatriate themselves to wherever, I'd also welcome their secession.

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

GOVI ALTAY wrote:
<quoted text>Shall not be infringed!
Deal with it!
We certainly are as a society - dealing with the stoopid, that is. We have a gaggle of loudmouthed idiots who don't know the difference between "loser" and "looser" and they are all armed.

Hey, "The Onion" had a story about how Taylor Swift is now dating James Holmes, the moive theatre shootup mass murderer. These schmucks are saying, "Hey, that coulda been me!"
Terrorist Hunter

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

The Kangaroo is just another terrorist. His picture makes him out to be one as much as his words do.
Terrorist Hunter

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Your words are treasonous and you sir are a clueless idiot. I serve my country, and you haven't a clue the meaning of the definition, "Well Regulated Militia" it refers to all able bodied persons who might be called to arms in defense of this country. Have you heard of the Inactive Ready Reserve or War Powers Act? Have you ever heard the term,“A call to arms?” When we are disarmed, what will happen when China decides to invade or North Korea who has the third largest army in the world? Their populous out numbers ours 3 to 1. What will you do? I am sworn to defend my country. What are you? Nothing but anti-American right? Read it and understand it, or leave my America.
Chilli J wrote:
To all you nice, mouth breathing gun extremists, we already have a "well regulated militia." We actually have multiple "militias." If you're not currently serving in the National Guard or the Reserves, you're not now in any "militia" that the Founding Fathers contemplated.
All others might want to drop the "militia" claim. "Militia wannabes" aren’t entitled to "defend" themselves with more efficient, superior human killing machines, like semi-auto firearms, with high-capacity magazines. We true sportsmen don't trust these half-wits to use them properly.
Treasonous wimps who chatter about inciting the next revolution can leave my country whenever they want to, preferably pronto, if they're too scared to live with only rifles and shotguns. If they lack the spinal fortitude to expatriate themselves to wherever, I'd also welcome their secession.
Buddy

Garden City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
We certainly are as a society - dealing with the stoopid, that is. We have a gaggle of loudmouthed idiots!
Totally

Your tailking about James Holmes the shooter and occupy walstreet kook correct? Good thing that rookie didn't know how to load his 100 round magazine, I heard it stovepiped on his dumb liberal ass.

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally
Your tailking about James Holmes the shooter and occupy walstreet kook correct? Good thing that rookie didn't know how to load his 100 round magazine, I heard it stovepiped on his dumb liberal ass.
Calling Holmes a "liberal" is like calling Pat Robertson a Christian. Neither stopped 'em from doing stupid things.

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Terrorist Hunter wrote:
Have you ever heard the term,“A call to arms?” When we are disarmed, what will happen when China decides to invade or North Korea who has the third largest army in the world?
Yeah, right, like that'll happen. Right after Elvis and the Aliens appear at Burger King.
I am sworn to defend my country.
really? Your patiotism is pure dee crap, son. You can't love America while hating most people in it. educate yourself by weaning yourself from the Faux News crap. I know it's soothing but they're tricking you into voting against yourself.
Read it and understand it, or leave my America.
Your "America" that massacred the natives and brought slavery is dead, dead, dead, and deservingly so. Get a clue.
door king

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

The founders mentioned many times a well regulated militia as a check against the standing army. That is why those words are in the Constitution, and why the right to own and keep arms was enshrined. They also warned that arming the mob was a great danger to the Constitution.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

door king wrote:
The founders mentioned many times a well regulated militia as a check against the standing army. That is why those words are in the Constitution, and why the right to own and keep arms was enshrined. They also warned that arming the mob was a great danger to the Constitution.
Please show which founding father stated that “arming the mob was a great danger to the Constitution”.
Sammi

Lake Orion, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

GOVI ALTAY wrote:
<quoted text>Are you equally offended with Homeboy Holder and Obama's Dept Of Justice selling black-market ASSAULT RIFLES to Mexican drug cartels,(Google Fast And Furious), or is it just law-biding Americans you have a grudge with?
Geez,,, Don't let your Panties get in a wad. YES, I think it's disgusting for any civilion to own any type of "ASSULT RIFFLE" and if I had my way, there'd never be another one manufactured, and the rest would be destroyed!
I just have to know... why is it You think I am so un-American,or (In your own words) "stupid" because I choose not to own a gun?
I've had a home invasion, but between my Bouvier, Shepard, and car alarm, there wasn't a problem. So, protection isn't an issue...at least for me. I just don't care for them. They're weapons that are meant to kill.
Pragmatist

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

If it weren`t for firearms, more people would be starving to death, because the world population would be double what it is now, and millions are starving as it is. Guns are just another way to control overpopulation. It may sound cold, but it`s the truth. We are merely the most evolved mammals in the food chain.One nation, under God, with liberty and assault rifles for all. Amen.

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

door king wrote:
John Adams was solicited by his cousin Samuel to defend the British troops who committed the Boston Massacre in 1770. Adams was conservative in one regard, he had little respect for the mob, which he derided as "a bunch of mulattoes and saucy boys." Of course, Sam knew John would do a good job defending the soldiers and would probably win the case, and he did. That was fine with Sam. He hoped the soldiers' acquittal would further inflame the mob, and it did.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

La Crosse Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

La Crosse People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

La Crosse News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in La Crosse