Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, C...

Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutional Amendment Question 1

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

3,514 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Shocked

Wichita, KS

#4594 Jan 7, 2013
Nove of the above killed 20 children in less than two minutes, you are a fckn idiot------
Door King

Corpus Christi, TX

#4595 Jan 7, 2013
http://www.childrensdefense.org/child-researc...

STFU

No one is trying to take your guns away. Mainly, you endanger yourselves. What we want you to do is stop lying.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4596 Jan 7, 2013
So Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have prescription medication in your house you aren't safe, you're not as safe.
If you have a motor vehicle at your house you aren't safe, you're not as safe.
If you have a bathtub in your house you aren't safe, your not as safe.
If you have electricity in your house you aren't safe, your not as safe.
All of the above kill more children and adults than firearms.
What's silly and sad is the gun extremists who point to objects like cars, forks, toilet plungers, etc. that have a primary purpose, other than to kill other humans, who say "That car you drive could kill ya!"

The World can be an unsafe place and prescriptions, cars, bathtubs and electricity can kill you. Unlike semi-auto firearms, with high volume magazines, is their sole purpose to kill? Are you kidding me?

You gun extremists must be very scared to think that your need to own a semi-auto firearm is much more important than it is to not make it easier to kill innocent 6 and 7 year-olds, 20 at a time. I pity you!
gunowner

United States

#4597 Jan 7, 2013
Ok I will give up my guns just as soon as the president loses his ARMED security detail, private jet, bulletproof limo and any other armed security measures.
I will give up my guns as soon as there is no need for a ARMED military, police force, highway patrol or any other armed security force.
I will give up my guns as soon ad all the ARMED gangs, drug cartel's, Muslim extremest and all terrorist groups stop trying to kill everyone who has s different opinion.
Now if anyone thinks any of these thing are going to happen any time soon I will be more than happy to give up my guns.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4598 Jan 7, 2013
gunowner wrote:
Ok I will give up my guns just as soon as the president loses his ARMED security detail, private jet, bulletproof limo and any other armed security measures.
I will give up my guns as soon as there is no need for a ARMED military, police force, highway patrol or any other armed security force.
I will give up my guns as soon ad all the ARMED gangs, drug cartel's, Muslim extremest and all terrorist groups stop trying to kill everyone who has s different opinion.
Now if anyone thinks any of these thing are going to happen any time soon I will be more than happy to give up my guns.
Nobody but non-gun extremists want you to give up your guns, scared guy. Gun extremists can't see the color gray, everything is black or its white. I'm a gun enthusiast and nobody is going to take away my hunting shotguns or my rifles.
So Silly

Junction City, KS

#4599 Jan 7, 2013
Shocked wrote:
Nove of the above killed 20 children in less than two minutes, you are a fckn idiot------
Think again, goob.

"Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber, is scheduled to die May 16 by lethal injection at a federal penitentiary in Terre Haute, Indiana. On April 19, 1995, McVeigh detonated a seven-ton truck bomb outside the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building that killed 168 people, including 19 children, in the deadliest act of terrorism ever committed on US soil."

http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2001/04/mcve-...

So now we need to outlaw Ryder trucks, fertilizer and stereo wire.

Your mother raised an idiot.
So Silly

Junction City, KS

#4600 Jan 7, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
What's silly and sad is the gun extremists who point to objects like cars, forks, toilet plungers, etc. that have a primary purpose, other than to kill other humans, who say "That car you drive could kill ya!"
The World can be an unsafe place and prescriptions, cars, bathtubs and electricity can kill you. Unlike semi-auto firearms, with high volume magazines, is their sole purpose to kill? Are you kidding me?
You gun extremists must be very scared to think that your need to own a semi-auto firearm is much more important than it is to not make it easier to kill innocent 6 and 7 year-olds, 20 at a time. I pity you!
A firearm is a tool. It has one purpose: To project a metal slug in a straight line at high velocity. Without an operator the firearm does nothing. I have many power tools that can slice and dice you without a moments hesitation...if I use them improperly.

It's the thing in the room with a brain that causes the destruction, not the object. The problem with the anti-gun nuts is that they want to demonize the object and not the operator.
Door King

Corpus Christi, TX

#4601 Jan 7, 2013
When some types of weapons are banned, these forums will give the FBI a place to look for them.
ron

United States

#4602 Jan 7, 2013
Door King wrote:
If you have weapons in your house you aren't safe, you're not as safe. Why is that so hard to understand.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety"

Benjamin Franklin.
Door King

Corpus Christi, TX

#4603 Jan 7, 2013
WTF has that got to do with anything Ron? If you have a gun in your home you're not as safe as you would be without one. That's a fact.
gunowner

United States

#4604 Jan 7, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody but non-gun extremists want you to give up your guns, scared guy. Gun extremists can't see the color gray, everything is black or its white. I'm a gun enthusiast and nobody is going to take away my hunting shotguns or my rifles.
First of all I'm not a "scared guy" I have no fear of the government taking my guns. Ever hear of sarcasm?? However if they did try to remove the second amendment I guess then I would be a criminal.
Door King

Corpus Christi, TX

#4605 Jan 7, 2013
gunowner wrote:
<quoted text> First of all I'm not a "scared guy" I have no fear of the government taking my guns. Ever hear of sarcasm?? However if they did try to remove the second amendment I guess then I would be a criminal.
\

Not for long.
Midnight Roamer

Holton, KS

#4606 Jan 7, 2013
Would all you people who don't own guns please post your addresses. I want to come and visit with you face to face. Thanks.
Door King

Corpus Christi, TX

#4607 Jan 7, 2013
320 South Ave., Topeka KS.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4608 Jan 7, 2013
The Education of Roo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have noted with interest that The Kangaroo always seems to side with things that give advantage to criminals.
the biggest crimals are corporate CEOs. The lesser criminals are loudmouths like you who feel an entitlement to own deadly toys. The "criminjals" you are thinking of are just poor-ass losers, more in dangere from a scumbag like you than you from them. Their character vastly exceeds that of a classist prigk like you.

Location hidden

#4609 Jan 7, 2013
A true American wrote:
It is time we all stood up and STOP DIANNE FEINSTEIN demand she step down and surrender her position for being un-American and her attempt to commit treasonous acts against the American people. Please Forward this message.
You are incredibly stupid if you think your weak faction has the power to do that. Right now Feinstein is a heroine for standing up to scum like the NRA. It is you who is the un-american treasonous scumbag here.

Location hidden

#4610 Jan 7, 2013
Midnight Roamer wrote:
Would all you people who don't own guns please post your addresses. I want to come and visit with you face to face. Thanks.
Sure. You first, Scumbag. bring one of your phallic toys.

Location hidden

#4611 Jan 7, 2013
gunowner wrote:
<quoted text> First of all I'm not a "scared guy" I have no fear of the government taking my guns. Ever hear of sarcasm?? However if they did try to remove the second amendment I guess then I would be a criminal.
This is the appeal of the NRA's grifting - people like this clown value being "law-abiding" gun owners because they don't have the balls outlaws do.

The second amendment does not bestow a right to any firearm or an unlimited number of them, just the illusion you're a good citizen. You're not, if you need deadly toys to feel secure in your weakened state.
guns n ganja

Junction City, KS

#4612 Jan 7, 2013
I`ll give up my guns when they pry my cold, dead fingers away from my spliff.
Sick of it

Junction City, KS

#4613 Jan 7, 2013
Wrong again Bozo. A bus acciden killed 36 children in less than two minutes. Shall we discuss the truck bomb that killed 168 men women and children. What about the electrical fire that killed 31 in the bronx? Or the little mishap in a night club that kill over 100.
Shocked wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Crosse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kansas is tough on poor people who need food st... (Oct '11) Mar '13 WOW 22
Attorneys and Judges (Mar '12) Mar '12 waz up 1
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - La Crosse, KS (Aug '11) Aug '11 john 1
News Escaped sexual predator found hiding in Rush Co... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Nancy 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kansas (Di... (Oct '10) Jan '11 Osama bon Jovi 20
News Rush Co. authorities make arrest after manhunt (Feb '10) Feb '10 the rambling stra... 1
Vision with out Sight, Justice with out Truth, ... (Nov '07) Nov '07 forgiving husband 1

La Crosse Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Crosse Mortgages