3,432 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Father Time

Edmond, OK

#4553 Jan 1, 2013
Would you prefer the train over the way they died in the Day Care at the Murrah Building?
Father Time

Edmond, OK

#4554 Jan 1, 2013
Door King wrote:
If your neighbor is a crazy vicious mfer, he can keep gun ownership secret. The names of concealed carry permit holders are kept secret by most states, making it impossible for people who live next to CC holding drug addicts and drunks to protect themselves. And rest assured; most of you are drunks.
So as a pedphile, you probably hate guns because you know they will be used on you when you're caught molesting someone's 4 year old boy.
Father Time

Edmond, OK

#4555 Jan 1, 2013
Redmen wrote:
? is it necessary to hunt with an assault rifle or have gun with fast clips that hold over 10 rounds-NO!
First- who said it was necessary>
Second - What is a "clip"? If you don't even know the proper terms, don't make an ass of yourself commenting.
Third - Who made YOU the aribiter of what is "necessary"??
Redmen wrote:
The Founding Fathers could have never envisioned the type weapons we have today or I'd bet they would have written the 2nd amendment differently that only military and police forces should possess such weapons,all other OK..
First - The Founding Fathers were very cognizant of tecnology from just what they saw in their day. The knew things would change with respect to weaponry.
Second - They were VERY wary of a standing army under the control of the government. They wrote the 2nd Amendment as a right for the citizenry...as all of the rights in the Bill of Rights are...as a bulwark against a rogue and omnipotent government.
Third - Why does law enforcement need them?
Redmen wrote:
tell if Lanza in Conn had only been able to get his hands on a rock,knife,bow and arrows,hatchet etc could he have killed so many innocent children etc? No!
And yet Tim McVeigh just needed fertilizer and kerosene to kill 168 and injure hundreds more.
And that you would like to see people reduced to only being able to save their lives with a rock is quite telling.
Redmen wrote:
...here's an idea lets put a teacher in every gun shop.
Why do gun shops need teachers?
Redmen wrote:
We're the most violent country in the world when it comes to gun deaths, what a honor.
Are we? Got cites? You don't seem to mind the rapes, assaults, and deaths at the hands of weapons other than firearms. Why is that?
Is it because you can't dance in the blood of those victims because they don't further your cause?
Door King

Corpus Christi, TX

#4556 Jan 1, 2013
Father Time wrote:
Would you prefer the train over the way they died in the Day Care at the Murrah Building?
We made it way harder to buy fertilizer after than; in other words, we imposed restrictions. Is that what you are advocating.
Door King

Corpus Christi, TX

#4557 Jan 1, 2013
Father Time wrote:
<quoted text>So as a pedphile, you probably hate guns because you know they will be used on you when you're caught molesting someone's 4 year old boy.
I'm only replying to this to point out how gun phuques who claim to be the "polite reasonable one" react. Do we really want to arm angry liars?
Door King

Corpus Christi, TX

#4558 Jan 1, 2013
"First - The Founding Fathers were very cognizant of tecnology from just what they saw in their day. The knew things would change with respect to weaponry.
Second - They were VERY wary of a standing army under the control of the government. They wrote the 2nd Amendment as a right for the citizenry...as all of the rights in the Bill of Rights are...as a bulwark against a rogue and omnipotent government."

Supported by made-up Jefferson quotes, no doubt.
eeenuf

Derby, KS

#4559 Jan 1, 2013
banthemall,lostenoughkids
mall shopper

Leavenworth, KS

#4560 Jan 1, 2013
eeenuf wrote:
ban the mall, I agree I loose my kids every time we go to the mall, usually find them at the arcade.
FTS

Junction City, KS

#4561 Jan 2, 2013
You are correct; the founding fathers did not envision our enemies having AK-47s, SKSs, CETEME Rifles with large capacity magazines. Do you think Mexican drug lords were envisioned by our founding fathers? What about lowlife gang bangers who smuggle guns into the US with the mission to break down our country from within? Visit inner city Detroit and tell me you donít want to be armed to protect your family. Take a walk from 13th and Hillside in Wichita, Kansas. Did you know Hugo Chavez has financed MS-13 and other organizations to infiltrate the US to implement a break down in society. North Korea and China have done the same thing, let alone Al Qaeda and Taliban that have come into the US.

This is not paranoid ramblings, I suggest you speak with the FBI under the freedom of information act.

The founding fathers envisioned a need to defend ourselves against all enemies both foreign and domestic. They envisioned our need to defend our families and our property. As our economic structure fails people become more desperate and commit desperate acts. The lawful subjects of this land are targeted by the unlawful.

Let me ask you this, If you were in Hope, Kansas and challenged by a bad guy who intended to harm your family, would you kill to protect your family? If so, with what? How long do you think it will take the closest law enforcement officer to get to you? Especially is a time of financial cutback limiting numbers of deputies and fuel to patrol with?

Read the book, In cold blood. A good Kansas story. Better yet, be the first responder who got there 6 minutes after the bastard disemboweled the 10 year old in front of her mother.

Criminals will always find a weapon and have the evilness to use it.
Redmen wrote:
? is it necessary to hunt with an assault rifle or have gun with fast clips that hold over 10 rounds-NO! The Founding Fathers could have never envisioned the type weapons we have today or I'd bet they would have written the 2nd amendment differently that only military and police forces should possess such weapons,all other OK..tell if Lanza in Conn had only been able to get his hands on a rock,knife,bow and arrows,hatchet etc could he have killed so many innocent children etc? No!...here's an idea lets put a teacher in every gun shop. We're the most violent country in the world when it comes to gun deaths, what a honor.
FTS

Junction City, KS

#4562 Jan 2, 2013
Teach your kids and you won't lose so many. Lanza could have and likely would have killed with whatever he found. He had the intelligence to build a bomb. PVC duct tape a fire cracker and aerosol hair spray with a hand full of loose nails. Armed with a sword 20 year old against a 6 year old? Baseball bat same scenario? Stick with nails?

Criminal minds manipulated by video portrayal whereas the ill mind believes he is the one to stop the beings aggressing upon him. What he sees is a group of aggressors dominating the attention from the person he feels owes it to him. Once he killed her, his anger grew. He finalized his anger upon the children.

I am betting it was one of the brave slain teachers who confronted him scorning his actions, forcing him into remorse that caused him to take his own life rather than continuing on hurting others.
Lanza issues was simple. The children were the objects that took his motherís attention from him.

One has to ask, did his mother avoid his illness so it would not look like she failed as a parent? Lanza was very ill, I will bet she gave him what he wanted, and by doing so fed his illness.
eeenuf wrote:
eeenuf

Wichita, KS

#4563 Jan 3, 2013
fts; people that think like is why those children died, you are a fckn idiot, a gun killed them.
FTS

Junction City, KS

#4564 Jan 3, 2013
eenuf your ignorance gleams. A 20 year old mentally ill individual killed them. People kill. Guns do not.
eeenuf wrote:
fts; people that think like is why those children died, you are a fckn idiot, a gun killed them.
FTS

Junction City, KS

#4565 Jan 3, 2013
Makes as much since as banning guns.
mall shopper wrote:
<quoted text>
ban the mall, I agree I loose my kids every time we go to the mall, usually find them at the arcade.
LCB

United States

#4566 Jan 3, 2013
You anit gun nuts have got to be the stupidest creatures on earth.
LCB

United States

#4567 Jan 3, 2013
anti

“Dump Brownback ”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

#4568 Jan 3, 2013
JANET NAPALM wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah it was way better when the pal of child butcher was in the governor's mansion.
????????
FTS

Junction City, KS

#4569 Jan 3, 2013
Very much agreed, and will cause much more harm than they know.
LCB wrote:
You anti gun nuts have got to be the stupidest creatures on earth.
hop

Murfreesboro, TN

#4570 Jan 3, 2013
yeah

“Dump Brownback ”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

#4571 Jan 4, 2013
JANET NAPALM wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah it was way better when the pal of child butcher was in the governor's mansion.
Can anyone else explain what this cretin is referring to here?
Door King

Corpus Christi, TX

#4572 Jan 4, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Crosse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 2 hr Beacon 216
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Helms-persecuted ... 321
KS Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) Feb '14 livin on a prayer 690
KS Who do you support for Attorney General in Kans... (Oct '10) Feb '14 The Kangaroo 174
The best free onli ne dating website! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ashlie Rosenstein 1
KS Who do you support for Treasurer in Kansas in 2... (Oct '10) May '13 The Kangaroo 13
KS Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Kansas in... (Oct '10) Apr '13 rules and regs 128
•••
•••

La Crosse Jobs

•••
•••
•••

La Crosse People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

La Crosse News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in La Crosse
•••