Town council comedy hour

Posted in the La Crosse Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gorizia

Live Oak, FL

#1 Feb 5, 2014
Have you seen them in action!?!?There's more mud slinging and aliances going on than "survivor"! on T.V.! I don't know who the airportpeople are or where that "trailor park" is but you can definitely tell these town council "leaders"are doing their best to screw them over!
past friend

Live Oak, FL

#2 Feb 5, 2014
I was There when my church member friend Betty Elixison said " Let's tax the crap out of them!( theRimes family) Istopped going to the meetings and am looking for a new church.What kind of a person say's those mean things?
new in town

Live Oak, FL

#3 Feb 5, 2014
These people are something else! They're nothing but a club that no one even voted for! Their only goal is to undo anything the Rimes family has done led byBetty Elixson and sidekick Pam Williams.I quit going to those meetings . See you in Church!
past tenent

Live Oak, FL

#4 Feb 6, 2014
I use to live there when the Last owners had it. They were wonderful people who always went out of their way to help someone n the community. The place was fine enough for a lot of residence to include my neighbor Tammy Whitehead Lot13
t park

Live Oak, FL

#5 Feb 7, 2014
I moved a year ago but still keep up with local news. Shane Masey and now new mayor leaders of awitch hunt group of people who want to screw over "airport" people and "trailor park" people. If you cant see this than you must be blind!
transfer

Alachua, FL

#6 Feb 8, 2014
A friend of mine on "council" says They don't agree what the three" ring leaders" but they go along to get along. They know that these non elected people Betty Pam and new Mayor are trying to screw the Rimes family. I don't say much or they will turn on me!... What a shame!
gogater

Lake Butler, FL

#7 Feb 8, 2014
After playing the transcripts in class my teacher said this is an example of a class society. A upper class middle class and for a select few on the walkon unelected council..........no class!
observer one

Alachua, FL

#8 Feb 9, 2014
That's not a town council..... sounds more like a mean group of people who like to be bullies.You can go to jail for that. I'd sure watch out .......... as you can see a lot of people are looking and lisenting in on you people!
pen n ink

Alachua, FL

#9 Feb 10, 2014
What happens when you give someone enough rope?.......Ask that last guy Shane Masey. Looks like there,'s a lot of rope outthere again!
Onlooker

Lexington, KY

#10 Feb 12, 2014
What the Town of Hampton lacks in money the Town of Worthington lacks in morals and ethics...... they both have neither.
Firstimer

Lexington, KY

#11 Feb 13, 2014
I went to one of those meetings a few weeks ago for the first time to try to be a part of the new place I was going to move to .I saw what a lynch mob that was directing their hate towards one particular family and decided to go elsewhere......Won't be back!
Firstimer

Alachua, FL

#12 Feb 15, 2014
These people go to my church and I am embarrassed to know them!
Ex unioncounty

Alachua, FL

#13 Feb 18, 2014
Is the contractor who was hired by the town related to Ms Betty Elixson who was also the project manger? That's what they're talking about I my ethics class. Hmmm???!!!
relocator

High Springs, FL

#14 Mar 3, 2014
Heard some of the transcripts of recent meetings...... WOW! No wonder nobody takes them seriously!!
neighbor

High Springs, FL

#15 Mar 5, 2014
My friend is on the "council" and said the mayor made the trailor park pay for the lights on the city streets and is forcing them to pay taxes on them.No body else is treated this way.........oh yeah unless it's the "airport people" Everyone can see what is going on ......... the Town "bully club" is a joke and that's why nobody wants to be caught on the council whenever the newspapers and lawsuits start kicking in.
Instead of "remember the Alamo!" it's"Let's tax the crap out of them!" to quote Betty Elixson. I quit going along time ago but see these people every Sunday in church I'm ashamed of them!!!!!!!!
co worker

High Springs, FL

#16 Mar 12, 2014
I work with one of the "council" walk-on members and can't believe how they talk about how they will vote on something to each other BEFORE the meeting!......but it's very obvious if you ever go ..... I don't anymore.
gene holt

Callahan, FL

#17 Mar 15, 2014
I pass through this town every week on my way to work and notice how rundown and dirty it has become.What's with all the junk cars and boats in peoples yards.Does the cast of Honey BoBo or Swamp people live there?
onlooker

Alachua, FL

#18 Apr 8, 2014
Quit going some time ago but see these people every Sunday in church.Pam and Betty discuss how they will vote even before the meeting! This group(non of them were elected) even Mayor Ronnie Pinkston has only one thing on their very evedent personal agenda..........screw the Rimes family! I was there when Betty Elixson said "let's tax the crap out of them" and see her every Sundayat church. I'm glad I don't live in that town.
cowgirl

La Crosse, FL

#19 Apr 15, 2014
not one of these people were elected.... just walkons who run" the town a few weeks and drop out........never to be seen again.
byron

Alachua, FL

#20 Apr 29, 2014
They could make money showing their meetings on a reality show...call it Land of the lost or maybe Wheel of stupidity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Crosse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
yogi Thu anonymous 1
Mark Grondahl of Alachua Apr 22 Pinkus Dinkus Binkus 4
ISO Type 1 Diabetics that went to a Camp in 82-83 Apr 14 Wendy Wood 1
Review: Absolute Health Chiropractic Apr 13 Katherine 1
wow check this out! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Vicente Elian 1
Another Fireman/Molester (Apr '11) May '11 Pud Puller 2
Election Who do you support for Circuit Judge in Florida... (Oct '10) Oct '10 hb meyer 1

La Crosse Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Crosse Mortgages