Police Station Intimidation: Update

Police Station Intimidation: Update

There are 6 comments on the Cbs4.com story from May 5, 2006, titled Police Station Intimidation: Update. In it, Cbs4.com reports that:

In early 2006, the CBS4 News I-team walked into 38 police departments in South Florida with hidden cameras, asking for a citizen complaint form--a take home form for any citizen wishing to file a complaint ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs4.com.

joe

Palm Harbor, FL

#1 May 5, 2006
Bay County sheriffs deputy tol me "I WAS FUKK OF CRAP" when I TRIED to report misconduct ( to say the least) Of a deputy. I never was allowed to make a comlaint. Afterwards, I was repeatedly pulled over for traffic stops, when I DID NOTHING! Guy Tunnell would never see me, I wrote Letter after letter. Then about a year later, I had blacked out because of a heart condition I have, The sheriffs deputy told the emergency room doctor I over dosed!!!!! THE HE BAKER ACTED ME!!!!!! I WAS RELEASED AFTER NO DRUGS WERE FOUND IN MY SYSTEM> THE OFFICER (ha) TOLD ME IT WOULD KEEP HAPPENING TO ME UNLESS I LEFT TOWN!!!!!
Sharon

AOL

#2 May 5, 2006
This is so full of holes...so what..they give you a complaint form...(Government Placation) you file the complaint, submit, and I can gaurantee you, it will be filed in File #13..if they wanted to get to the real truth of the story, they should have filed a complaint and followed its course. And...we are just lowly citizens paying their salaries, not reporters, we are not able to get the fox out of the henhouse.

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Oct 11, 2013
Sharon wrote:
This is so full of holes...so what..they give you a complaint form...(Government Placation) you file the complaint, submit, and I can gaurantee you, it will be filed in File #13..if they wanted to get to the real truth of the story, they should have filed a complaint and followed its course. And...we are just lowly citizens paying their salaries, not reporters, we are not able to get the fox out of the henhouse.
Welcome to the wonderful world of Corporate America.
anonymous

Atlanta, GA

#5 Feb 21, 2014
i know the gainesville police department is on a power trip and doing some definite illegal, shady business within that organization. it is completely corrupt and they do whatever they want around town and answer to no one. I want to hold them accountable!

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#6 Feb 21, 2014
It is important that anyone who feels that they have a grievance to speak up.
Spread the word about the thread and over time if there is anything to the complaints a pattern will emerge and corrective action can be taken. If you remain silent nothing will change. I must follow up with a caveat; I give the benefit of doubt to the agency and suspect that you may have one or two bad apples and other occurrences are most likely someone having a bad day.
Not guy Howie

Frankfort, KY

#7 Jul 29, 2014
Guy Howie is coming back to town so all will be find once he takes over!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Crosse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gainesville is horrible (Oct '11) Fri Susan 52
Gainsville Late 70`s (Aug '08) Apr 8 ehh2 25
News Bradford County Residents Receptive To Phosphat... Apr 5 Jonathon 2
Gary Johnson Mar '16 Defektor 1
Termites pest control (who's the cheapest) Mar '16 Anon 1
I need someone to take my class (Jun '12) Mar '16 livewithoutregrets 18
wow check this out! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Vicente Elian 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Crosse Mortgages