Another La Coste bank exec indicted

Another La Coste bank exec indicted

There are 11 comments on the San Antonio Express-News story from Jun 17, 2010, titled Another La Coste bank exec indicted. In it, San Antonio Express-News reports that:

Another former executive of the collapsed La Coste National Bank has been charged with defrauding the institution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Antonio Express-News.

Biggie Smalls

Pearsall, TX

#1 Jun 18, 2010
I know there are more indictments coming.
JACKIE

AOL

#2 Jun 18, 2010
Mary! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING???!!!
Ouch

West New York, NJ

#3 Jun 18, 2010
Unbelieveable---no way, no way!!!!!!
your next

United States

#4 Jun 19, 2010
Mary, I will pray for you. I know that you didn't do this by yourself.
Hans Wolfgang von Mozart

Lewisville, TX

#5 Jun 21, 2010
If you're referring to Mary Mangold, I don't see how, as the bank folded only days after her arrival. The wheels were set in motion long before she arrived by other parties.

Leave Mary alone.
get it straight

United States

#6 Jun 21, 2010
NO you stupid moron not Mary Mangold, can't you read the paper. It's Mary Crawford and get facts straight. You really don't know whats going on do you. You shouldn't spread rumors and involving Mary Mangold name in this. Mary Muller Crawford is who there talking about, she only worked for LaCoste Bank since she was 18.
Hans Wolfgang von Mozart

Lewisville, TX

#7 Jun 22, 2010
No, jackass, you just said "Mary", and no, I don't subscribe to the paper, ergo I don't read it. Does that answer your question?
Hans Wolfgang von Mozart

Lewisville, TX

#8 Jun 22, 2010
get it straight wrote:
NO you stupid moron not Mary Mangold, can't you read the paper. It's Mary Crawford and get facts straight. You really don't know whats going on do you. You shouldn't spread rumors and involving Mary Mangold name in this. Mary Muller Crawford is who there talking about, she only worked for LaCoste Bank since she was 18.
Before you call people morons, you need to learn how to use punctuation, like comma's and question marks.
Hans Wolfgang von Mozart

Lewisville, TX

#9 Jun 22, 2010
You are a bone-head. I wasn't spreading rumors about Mary Mangold - others have done that elsewhere. Since you obviously didn't pass reading comprehension, I'll explain. Given the prior crap being said about MM elsewhere, I was DEFENDING her from what I perceived as an attack here.

Yeah, I didn't read the article. Okay, ha-ha and he-he on me.

If you know everything, then enlighten us, professor. You're probably just a two-bit no-lifer that lives in a trailer.

I come here for information, but sadly, all that appears to be on here are slurs, accusations, and filth, and I have to resort to such similar trash tactics to get through to anyone.

Out.
Prince Albert

San Antonio, TX

#10 Jun 28, 2010
More indictments are coming. By now Jody has started to talk and he will be bringing down the others involved in whatever went on. Then there is always the possibility of a civil law suit. A lot of people lost the value of their bank stock--the board of directors better hope their insurance is paid up.
Suspicious

San Antonio, TX

#11 Sep 1, 2010
JACKIE wrote:
Mary! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING???!!!
Who knows what that idiot was thinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Coste Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clouds Fri Aryan God 1
They me Fri Aryan God 1
Barbara Reece Apr 26 Pat 3
I have not forgotten what you did Apr 26 Aryan Psychopath 1
I'm alive and well Apr 26 Aryan Psychopath 1
Joey Lafferty Apr 22 Kitty 1
Who cut my tires on my 75 impala! Apr 21 Otis Juarez 1

La Coste Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance