Bremerton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

Judged:

Don't know why you are kissing up to a low life contractor? I'm sure he built you a crappy house. You just don't want to admit it. Appears that there are several people on here with issues with this business.
Happy In Oak Harbor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

Judged:

ADULT people are able to work out their differences. You are using the wrong venue. AND I don't believe for one minute that you are from Pensacola... actually, I believe that YOU are the "several people" blogging here. Obviously you are trying to destroy this person's reputation ... how would you feel if someone got into YOUR living .... you are being very slanderous, without backing anything up.
John

Burlington, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

Ripped Off wrote:
Well he started out as Sullivan Homebuilding and that went belly up and now he carried the name of Sullivan Contracting. Consider yourself lucky if you manage to have a good home built by this sorry sack of shit.
Wow. what language! okay,and so how did his company going "belly under" as you say(which is totally unfounded)affect you??? I still don't get it. You still don't elaborate on this subject,and you continue to slander someone who obviously doesn't have any idea what you are up to, and I'm pretty sure it's just you and you alone with this personal issue against this person and/or company. your gripe is not legit. I'm very sorry I wasted my time on this one.
Desirae

Burlington, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

Guest wrote:
Don't know why you are kissing up to a low life contractor? I'm sure he built you a crappy house. You just don't want to admit it. Appears that there are several people on here with issues with this business.
You know what? You are messing with LOCAL PEOPLE, which obviously, you aren't. Also, it seems you hate everyone and everything, because you like to argue about stupid things,and you won't tell anyone here your EXACT problem or situation with this person or company!!!Of course we are going to fight for the local guy! what's your deal??? and is that language really necessary? are you a kid? just messing with folks? You aren't getting anywhere by complaining here! HELLO??? If you REALLY have a problem with this person or company, WHY can't YOU work it it out the way grown-ups do??? You're a sad and angry person and may god have mercy on you and your vile, and petty behavior.

Bremerton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

Judged:

You don't have a job anyways John. So no harm done.
Ripped Off

Bremerton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

Judged:

Well I believe in Karma. He will have to pay for what he has done to people with the Lord He can answer to all the ways he has taken advantage of people to make the almighty dollar. Ever notice why contractors use a PO box? Well so they can't be served by the Washington State Court system.
Desirae

Burlington, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

Guest wrote:
You don't have a job anyways John. So no harm done.
REALLY? what is your problem for the last time, because I will no longer reply to your stupidity,man,seriously. No one ever taught you how to get along in the world, you aren't content unless you're spewing your hatred and filthy words around. You have no life.You are now blocked. also saw your post at zillow, so, you don't fool anyone. You are acting alone, we know this much. You are a turd, now go lay out on your lawn. good day.
John

Burlington, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

Ripped Off wrote:
Well I believe in Karma. He will have to pay for what he has done to people with the Lord He can answer to all the ways he has taken advantage of people to make the almighty dollar. Ever notice why contractors use a PO box? Well so they can't be served by the Washington State Court system.
and you don't think that your hatefullness wont go unanswered? LOL...now, youre going to preach about the lord?? are you for real?? youre a nut. DONE WITH YOU AS WELL. you are an absolutely UNREASONABLE PERSON. UNRATIONABLE. UNCOOTH.
Ripped Off

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

Judged:

Who are you really Desirae? Your Ray's realtor aren't you?
Desirae

Burlington, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

I am not affiliated with the company you have your problem with in anyway,shape or form. I was just one of the curious responders,and you immediately attack anyone who replies to your posts,but you still don't explain anything in a rational manner. So this is my last communication,this time. Please respect that, and DO NOT ANSWER THIS POST.Iam not anyone you have any problem with, so leave me alone.I will turn you in for harrassment if you continue. goodbye hypocrite.
Samantha

Burlington, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

Judged:

I find it funny that this person seems to like to attack women. Are we a loner with no friends or family or any kind of a life? I think so.This person is very bitter about life for some reason. It's so funny to read this stuff because that "ripped off" person seems to think he's getting somewhere with this B.S. really too funny...
surfing

Burlington, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

Judged:

Guest wrote:
No. It's just you(and your many personalities)
surfing

Burlington, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

Ripped Off wrote:
I have a business card from them and there is no PO box on it anywhere...there's an adress and 2 ph.#'s.(their office is in town) and, that isn't true about not being able to get served by the gov., they have a tax id #, ya can't hide from that. maybe back in the old days...but wait, if they are "belly-up" like you say, then why are you so angry? seems like you'd be glad about that. I'm not getting your point either...
surfing

Burlington, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

Is that incredibly schizophrenic person done with their rant? I think it's a jilted lover myself,lol.
Judy

Burlington, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2009

Eva Bushnell wrote:
Never been a "victim" myself.
Me Either! I love my new home!!! those guys were so helpful and clean and respectful!(which I couldn't believe!)They helped us from start to finish, and that was great! We have been in our home for 2 years now, and we don't have any issues! Thanks Again Guys! I made them cookies all the time :)

Bremerton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Why don't you people wake up? This guy is a joke. He calls his company Sullivan Contracting now because he lost his license under J & R Construction and Sullivan Homebuilding. Just ask J from J & R how he feels about him. I'm sure he will be honest and forthcoming. Truth is he is going bankrupt and it is very funny. He is selling all his assets....lol
Happy In Oak Harbor

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2009

WHO'S the joke here? I know that NOT ONE of those things you've said above is true. If I were Sullivan Contracting, I'd sue you... and I HOPE they do.
Happy in Oak Harbor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2010

Ripped Off wrote:
Oh really?... so what about the people YOU ripped off when you sold your previous home to them ... raw sewage under the house that YOU covered up with plastic sheeting .... hmmm... who is the dirt bag here Mark?
happy in OH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Sullivan been at it again?
just saying

Bremerton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Is Monte still kissing Ray's ass?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of43
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent La Conner Discussions

Search the La Conner Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Do not rent from Churchill & Associates, they a... (Dec '07) Tue Mary 61
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Tue EasyEed 710
Ray Sullivan (Feb '13) Jul 16 BoHawg 7
heroin hookup (Jan '13) Jul 4 Luis 9
Cynthia Davis, Cyndi Davis Jun 30 Looking For Cynthia 1
Debate: Marijuana - Oak Harbor, WA (Sep '10) Jun 28 Falipo Sanchez 22
US Bicycle Route 10 is approved for Washington ... Jun '14 Sneaky Pete 3
•••
•••