Places to eat in Anacortes/La Conner

Places to eat in Anacortes/La Conner

There are 2 comments on the ChowHound story from Jul 7, 2009, titled Places to eat in Anacortes/La Conner. In it, ChowHound reports that:

Living in Anacortes, I have tried mostly all the restaurants here . Randy's Pier 61 has seafood, wine, is a little pricey but classy, good steak, too, and on the waterfront east of Commercial a few blocks off of 4th Street, a little street just before you go up the hill to Cap Sante rock.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ChowHound.

Roastmaster La Crema

Bellevue, WA

#1 Jul 15, 2009
Hi, yeah there is a new coffee/espresso shop in La Conner: it's on the corner of 6th an Morris ( across from (NAPA) The beans are roasted on site and the staff are perfectionists when It comes to making the best espresso, or fresh fruit smoothies. Plus it's very conformable to sit inside or in the garden.
Roastmaster La Crema

Bellevue, WA

#2 Jul 15, 2009
And at La Crema in La Conner Friday and Monday are FREE Doppio days: ( doppio=double shot in a cup)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Conner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whereabouts: Kirklann (Kirk) Louis-Anthony Deog... (Dec '14) 28 min one ms jasmine Henry 3
Review: Pacific Grace Tax And Accounting May '15 JACK 1
Do not rent from Churchill & Associates, they a... (Dec '07) May '15 EATMECHURCHILL 67
Review: Ackermann Electric Co May '15 JenHenry 1
Review: Madrona Manor Apartments (Sep '08) Apr '15 Laura 13
News Congress approves $1.46 billion for EA-18G 'Gro... Mar '15 biker_dude 1
News Bad dentures prompt consumer complaints (Jul '08) Mar '15 Keith Allison 12
More from around the web

La Conner People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

La Conner Mortgages