Remaining plaintiff settles priest se...

Remaining plaintiff settles priest sex abuse case with Seattle's Catholic archdiocese

There are 1 comment on the The CW Washington, WDCW-TV story from May 25, 2009, titled Remaining plaintiff settles priest sex abuse case with Seattle's Catholic archdiocese. In it, The CW Washington, WDCW-TV reports that:

The remaining plaintiff in a priest sex abuse trial against the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Seattle has agreed to settle his case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The CW Washington, WDCW-TV.

michael

Caledonia, Canada

#1 May 27, 2009
I am disgusted with the catholic church (former catholic). Every week more sex abuse cases still coming forward (worldwide) All the church does is open the vault and pay off the abused. Any priest/minister/bishop/ should be treated like the general public when it comes to sex abuse. Long sentences in jail, not payoffs with collection plate money from the hard working parishioners. I also believe any and all priests, bishops, cardinals who were or are aware of a clergy member sexually abusing a young person and did nothing, should also be charged with aiding and abeting.

I can't believe the silence by the sheep of the catholic church who aren't protesting in front of their church everytime another child is abused by one of these criminals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Conner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Skagit County judge: Public hospitals must prov... 17 hr GEF 1
News Seattle Activist Sarra Tekola Runs Into Bill Cl... Jun 11 Safe liberal 1
News 5 Catholic priests named as sex abusers have Wh... Jan '16 Joe 1
Jet Noise (Jul '10) Nov '13 ringeye 20
News Lake Stevens Couple Hopes To Restore Everett Tr... (Dec '05) Nov '13 jan 5
News Stamper named director of Red Cross Islands Cha... (Oct '13) Oct '13 BoHawg 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Jul '13 Michael Monson 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Conner Mortgages