Neighbors find child molester living ...

Neighbors find child molester living down block in La Conner

There are 1 comment on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from Jan 29, 2008, titled Neighbors find child molester living down block in La Conner. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

“We have to tell people about him and ensure that our children are aware of who and what he is.”

Former Spokane priest Patrick G. O'Donnell, who has admitted to molesting dozens of teenage boys over three decades, has been quietly living in this Western Washington town for the past four years, to the ... via Seattle Post-Intelligencer

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

Victor

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Jan 29, 2008
Surprise, surprise, another pedophile. All I can say is, "Thank you Pope Benedict for your cover up policy that you were responsible for as Cardinal Ratzinger!" I am sure that all good Catholics will forgive you for your "error in judgement" and I hope that you can forgive yourself, although I don't think you give a hoot considering your comments about the abuse, at least for the kids, you are upset I'm sure at getting caught and having to pay up though. Now you will have to con the parents into thinking that your heart hurts for the injustice and the damages to the kids to get those dollars rolling in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Conner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seattle Activist Sarra Tekola Runs Into Bill Cl... Jun 11 Safe liberal 1
Whereabouts: Kirklann (Kirk) Louis-Anthony Deog... (Dec '14) Apr '16 you know who it is 8
News 5 Catholic priests named as sex abusers have Wh... Jan '16 Joe 1
Jet Noise (Jul '10) Nov '13 ringeye 20
News Lake Stevens Couple Hopes To Restore Everett Tr... (Dec '05) Nov '13 jan 5
News Stamper named director of Red Cross Islands Cha... (Oct '13) Oct '13 BoHawg 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Jul '13 Michael Monson 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Conner Mortgages