|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Voted For Patty Murray

Judged:

She's done so much good for our veterans (nationwide) and so much good for this state. I feel she has the citizens' best interests. Rossi, on the other hand, seems so big business oriented.
ottis

Chanute, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Judged:

ZillahConservative wrote:
Dino is a conservative who has strong principles and family morals along with his limited spending philosophy. I believe he will advocate for smaller government and try to eliminate wasteful spending. Patty Murray helped write that Healthcare monstrosity and and is helping the big government cause. Time to get back to the basics people! GO DINO!
you are joking right?????? he got caught red handed with a juvenile check the video moron

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Voted For Patty Murray

Judged:

The republicans have made an awful mess of this country. Remember Bush Senior and then there was Bush Jr. This is why this country is a mess. The democrates are trying to clean it up, however with the republicans fighting everything they try to do nothing will get done. This will take 20 years to clean up. let's not make it 100 years to clean up with another Republican in Washington DC. Vote Patty Murray. Rossi is a crook.
DaveK

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Job wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats the difference. The Republican and the Democrats are just two sides of the same party. They have both sold their souls to the devil. They both pray to the devil at Bohemian grove. They all sell us out as soon as they get elected.
Democrats = Republicans.
Then why do you bother voting? Maybe you should be reading Alex Jones and his Infowars page or something.
voter

Underwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Voted For Dino Rossi

Judged:

Met him and really liked him
seemed very genuine and honest
D. W. IRONS

Spanaway, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Voted For Patty Murray

Judged:

I have been a Republican most of my adult life. I know Dino Rossi. I'm voting for Patty Murray.
Teddy M.

Gig Harbor, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Voted For Dino Rossi

Judged:

I am voting for Dino, because he is the right person for the job, and Murray has been in office too lang.
ETian

Yakima, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

I refuse to vote for either one.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Judged:

Are you kidding? Murray voted that Americans have NO RIGHT TO CHOOSE whether to have medical insurance coverage or not--she is a betrayer of the Constitution of this Country. She voted to force expensive healthcare coverage down my throat. NO THANKS! She needs to be voted OUT!
Tom

Kirkland, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Voted For Dino Rossi

tired of Murray
Jackie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Voted For Patty Murray

Judged:

Patty Murray has done an excellent job in the past 18 years. She is the one!
Northie

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Judged:

Patty has done great things for us, and she was one of the Senate's few brakes on the fraud and robbery of the Bush years. She also holds senior committee posts that will do us even more good as she stays in the Senate. The last thing we need is a junior Senator all over again, and a banker at that!
Nebrotizer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Voted For Patty Murray

Judged:

So this guy failed to win 4 governor, and believes he'll gracefully unseat Murray? Fail detected.

“Frankly Real Estate”

Since: Oct 10

Poulsbo, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Voted For Dino Rossi

Judged:

Patty murray supports Obamacare and is not as business oriented as Dino Rossi
August West

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Voted For Patty Murray

Judged:

She is an ardent supporter of military families and she has worked very hard for our state. She has done a very good job of bringing federal funds to our state. The competition hasen't done much for the people (execpt for those that invested in his projects).
Northie

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Judged:

FranklyRE wrote:
Patty murray supports Obamacare and is not as business oriented as Dino Rossi
Thanks, those sound like GREAT reasons to support Patty Murray!
Dianne

Belfair, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Voted For Dino Rossi

Judged:

He will do a good job balancing the budget like he did when he was a Senator before. We need that kind of responsible person in office.
Dianne

Belfair, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

When he was Senator a short while ago he did Wa good! He was widely credited for closing a $2.7 billion budget deficit without raising taxes.[12] He passed this budget with bipartisan support,[13] gaining praise from members of both parties, including the ranking Democrat on the budget committee

Since: Oct 09

Raymond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Voted For Patty Murray

Judged:

Dino Rossi is a perinneal runner. Has no new ideas and is more of a tea bagger than a republican. He's all bought and paid for by big business.
Wolf

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Judged:

Both paties are one. Most democrats most republicans who are freemasons are going to burn in hell for selling out America to the Illuminati.

George Washington said that if the Illuminati ever gained control, the republic would fall.

Patty Murray has sold her soul to the devil. She has helped to run up a $ TRILLION dollar debt.

She has threatoned us with prison if we refuse to sign up satancare.

Lets give Dino a shot. We have nothing to lose now.

Patty Murray is a WITCH.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent La Conner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US Bicycle Route 10 is approved for Washington ... Aug 17 Great 4
heroin hookup (Jan '13) Aug 5 Lfh 12
No Claiming For Uninsured Drivers! Jul 24 Anonymous 1
Do not rent from Churchill & Associates, they a... (Dec '07) Jul 23 anonymous 63
Ray Sullivan (Feb '13) Jul '14 BoHawg 7
Cynthia Davis, Cyndi Davis Jun '14 Looking For Cynthia 1
Debate: Marijuana - Oak Harbor, WA (Sep '10) Jun '14 Falipo Sanchez 22

Search the La Conner Forum:
•••

La Conner News Video

•••
•••

La Conner Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••