Former inmate reaches out - Sun, 26 A...

Former inmate reaches out - Sun, 26 Aug 2012 PST

There are 1 comment on the The Spokesman-Review story from Aug 26, 2012, titled Former inmate reaches out - Sun, 26 Aug 2012 PST. In it, The Spokesman-Review reports that:

Chris Becker has been in and out of jail. Not because of blatant criminality, but because Becker's bipolar disorder triggered behaviors that brought out police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Spokesman-Review.

Mrs H

Gig Harbor, WA

#1 Sep 9, 2012
Bipolar is nothing to mess around with. If he truly IS bipolar his best bet is to see a doctor who is educated about it and can get him the proper meds. I lost my daughter to bipolar that went misdiagnosed and then mismedicated for years. By the time the right meds were found, it was too late. She took her life 8 years ago. The pain of it is indescribable. I hope Chris Becker gets the help he needs so that those that love him do not have to go through losing him. Good luck to him. He is in my prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jeff Spady, accused of raping girl repeatedly, ... (Jul '08) Aug '15 Dad 72
Review: RPM Northwest LLC Apr '15 jlm67fb 1
News Jail inmate charged with escape (Jan '15) Jan '15 ailegalcounsel 2
taxi service (Dec '13) Dec '14 Michael2327 2
sheila adams (Nov '14) Nov '14 FugginBee 4
Woodland Taxi Service (Jun '14) Sep '14 Jesie 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - La Center, WA (Jan '12) Sep '13 AW 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Center Mortgages