Just4u

Kevil, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

Did he get a DUI this past weekend or something? What's with this guy? He's an old man and still thinks he's in his 20s.
yes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

Yes he did

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

LMFAO... That spray tan of his is hilarious, makes me laugh every time I see him. Never heard him say anything that wasn't complete B.S. LOL can't stop laughing.
asddb

La Center, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Ricky wrecks another this sunday calls his ex-wife gets by law again. This guy is a danger to society ! Tell lies about everyone.
Well said

Wickliffe, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

His ex is no better, wouldn't she fell bad if he hit one of her kids while he was out drinking and driving or one of her kids friends! Think about it lady and stop covering for the drunk looser, what does he have that you need? He's out with every ho in 2 county's, wonder why he didn't call one of them? Karma does come full circle so his ex better be careful cuz she's in his circle....
asddb

La Center, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Well said wrote:
His ex is no better, wouldn't she fell bad if he hit one of her kids while he was out drinking and driving or one of her kids friends! Think about it lady and stop covering for the drunk looser, what does he have that you need? He's out with every ho in 2 county's, wonder why he didn't call one of them? Karma does come full circle so his ex better be careful cuz she's in his circle....
That is right !!!
lol

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Ricky Waldon is a Piece of shit and I hope Karma come back to him one day!!
Me too

Wickliffe, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Yep piece of crap loozzzzzzzer, wonder why he's not under the jail?
in the face

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

I love RW! You just don't know him. Bet you wish u had his self-esteem.
He has made some big ole mistakes in his day. He is paying for it now.
God loves us all. He forgives, so folks its time for you to forget!
Abc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

I do not know him
Abc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

What's
right

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Nothing but a washed up wanna-be playboy who couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it. Very sad!
His Daughter

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

I'm glad to hear everyone's comments about my father but how about we just worry about our self's and remember we all make mistakes, I pray for him every night and instead of talking about him maybe you should just pray instead. This is just pathetic. I can't even believe I replied to these comments because I have much better things to do. You never know who's reading this....
His Daughter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

in the face wrote:
I love RW! You just don't know him. Bet you wish u had his self-esteem.
He has made some big ole mistakes in his day. He is paying for it now.
God loves us all. He forgives, so folks its time for you to forget!
Thank you! Amen!
Some ppl amaze me

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

You know it's really sad that you people have nothing better to do then talk about people. everyone makes mistakes we are human. It's people like y'all that need to get a life and grow up it looks to me like y'all have nothing better to do then talk trash about someone. What he does Or has done is nobody's business not even mine. Just sad that y'all have nothing better to do with your time. Grow up and find something better to do with your time beside this stupid trashy web site that's for people that feel low about themselves so they talk about other people to make them feel better.
just me

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

I have known him all my life and he's a good person maybe he has made mistakes but so have we all I get so tired of people putting him down when they have no right just because he's not fake like most he don't hide waht he does like most anyway instead of talking about him think about ur own life
curious cat

Wickliffe, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Not saying he is good or bad. But I am curious why he was in and out of the Ballard County jail several times this past fall? Seemed like he was in and out briefly, I'm guessing at least 4 times, maybe more. Last time I noticed was early November, I think. Started, to my knowledge, around August.
hots

Kevil, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

curious cat wrote:
Not saying he is good or bad. But I am curious why he was in and out of the Ballard County jail several times this past fall? Seemed like he was in and out briefly, I'm guessing at least 4 times, maybe more. Last time I noticed was early November, I think. Started, to my knowledge, around August.
He had time to serve. He did it on the weekends so he could work.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Ballard County was issued at April 16 at 10:43PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

La Center Jobs

•••
•••
•••

La Center People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE