Next Last
Unknown

Barlow, KY

#1 Jun 20, 2011
Who is she?
Anonymous

La Center, KY

#2 Jun 24, 2011
Red head. Has extentions. And sleeps around with a shitload of guys! She's gonna be a sophomore.
meee

Wickliffe, KY

#3 Jun 24, 2011
okay dont be talkin bout my best friend like that! i swear, if i find out who you are i promise on everything i will hurt you!
bytchimdabomblyk ticktick

Hickory, KY

#5 Jun 24, 2011
slept with over 5 guys. Alexis Parra, Devin Holmes, Chris Cassoday, n God only knows the others.
meee

Wickliffe, KY

#8 Jun 24, 2011
who ever the hell you are, just quit talkin shit, your hiding behind a computer, my name is lizzie, keep talkin bout her!!! she aint a hoe, never have been never will be me and her talk about everything and she ain a hoe! like i said i promise me and paytonn will go buck wild on anyone who is talkin shit. promise that!
Fake

Belvidere, IL

#10 May 31, 2012
Nasty. She sleeps with all kinds of guys. Has a new boyfriend weekley. One days she's gangster wanna be, the next she's some wanna be redneck. Facebook statuses like "Sittin at the campfire, drinking beer" Real cool! Your 16-17 years old. And Lizzie, aren't you 16 or 17 also and screwing around with Bobby Joe Crabtree? Haha thats cool, actually you're nasty also.
Fake

Lockport, IL

#11 Jun 1, 2012
BOBBY GETS SWAMP A$$ IN THS SWOMP DONKEY!!! And he's your "hubby"? That S.O.B couldn't support his Di*k with a jack stand....haha
Fake

Lockport, IL

#12 Jun 1, 2012
*Swamp
Meeeee

Wickliffe, KY

#13 Jun 17, 2012
hahahha funny im actually 18! and im nasty also? hahha i've only been with one dude down here and that's bobby all ya'll can keep running your mouths but ya know it don't phase me it goes through one ear and out the other thanks (:
Fake

United States

#14 Jun 17, 2012
One down here..how many in wherever the hell you're from? Also you're so country one minute and then your ghetto the next. just like Payton and Charlie Embry. Bunch of nasty hoes.
Fake

United States

#15 Jun 17, 2012
And he's your hubby? Haha BULLSH!T. and you got with him in a camper...how romantic
Fake

Miamisburg, OH

#16 Jun 28, 2012
SWAMP DONKEY AND BIG HOSS!! WHEEEWWW...REDNECK!!!
kid formerly from ballard

Jackson, MO

#17 Jun 28, 2012
lizzie is a nice girl!
lol

Bardwell, KY

#18 Jun 28, 2012
lizzie you mess around too lolol
Fake

Miamisburg, OH

#19 Jul 5, 2012
She put on Facebook that she needed a ride..haha get the Swamp Donkey to take you!! WHEEEEWWW REDNECK!!!
Fake

Miamisburg, OH

#20 Jul 6, 2012
Oh by the way, that piece of junk truck ain't nothing. Also Bobby looks like a complete meth head.
Courtney

Wickliffe, KY

#21 Jul 26, 2012
Do y'all really have nothing better to do than talk $hit? I mean really grow the fu*kup really how can you be so pu$$yyou half to talk $hit on a dam computer ?!!??
69ing your mom

Wickliffe, KY

#22 Jul 26, 2012
Lolol Payton Salyers your a slut. You sleep with a lot of guys pretty much stupid rednecks.
The TRUTH

Bardwell, KY

#23 Jul 26, 2012
Payton Saylers is dating some hick. Heard she has anal seepage. lolol.
Lizzie

Bardwell, KY

#26 Jul 27, 2012
Y'all are scary lol sit on topix and talk sh*t all day have nothin better too do all y'all know is my name, and ive had country in my life sense I was born just becuz I'm a city girl don't mean y'all gotta hate, I'm really sad and embarrassed becuz someone that don't say their name is really scary lol makes me giggle :) what happens with me and Bobby stays between me and Bobby, it's non of your business people.. We had sex in a camper yeah I'll admit, we were camping don't act like none of y'all would do that if you were with your boyfriend, and paytonn is straight country she don't change for no one but her self that girl is amazing and y'all have no reason too say anything about her, sh*t y'all probably have no room too talk hahahaha get a life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jr hollon?? (Jan '14) 3 hr His wife 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 hr Calhoun for Congr... 951
Jenny Wilkason (Jul '14) 15 hr Truth 32
Love at first sight? (May '15) 17 hr Hmmm 4
Tag ur it;) Sun Hchs09 2
LaDona Smith Sun Emmy 3
Most disliked person in Ballard County (Dec '16) Jul 20 Silk Tree Fun 9

La Center Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Center Mortgages