Fatal crash reported on 210 Freeway in La Canada Flintridge

Full story: Pasadena Star-News

A person was killed Sunday when a pickup truck apparently overturned and caught fire on the 210 Freeway, officials said.
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Dec 16, 2009
Andrei

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2009

Judged:

Wow i was right above the freeway when the crash happened. I heard two loud noises and thumps as if a bomb went off. Soon after my friends and i saw smoke filling up the freeway tunnel and the air around it. We went to go see inside the tunnel but the vison was gone completely because the heavy amount of smoke.
Libertarian

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2009

Judged:

It must have been a Ford Exploder.
Alisa Hanson

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

Judged:

Andrei wrote:
Wow i was right above the freeway when the crash happened. I heard two loud noises and thumps as if a bomb went off. Soon after my friends and i saw smoke filling up the freeway tunnel and the air around it. We went to go see inside the tunnel but the vison was gone completely because the heavy amount of smoke.
Please email me at alisaprune@yahoo.com if anyone has any information on the fatal crash on the 210 fwy. 11-22-2009. La Canada tunnel area. I am the dead mans girlfriend
Monica

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

Judged:

If anyone wittnessed this accident please email me He was a close friend of mine Thanks
AlisaHanson

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

Judged:

Andrei wrote:
Please Post something about the other man that died on 11-22-2009. He died after a blow out hitting the wall of the Bridge in La Canada on the 210 FWY. After hitting the wall the truck (1974 Ford 4x4) flipped on its side slid and burst into flames. There was nothing left except someone who could only be identified by dental records. This was Randall Ouellette 47 of Sunland-Tujunga. He was a caring loving person. He took care of me when I was sick, Randy always took my side even when I was wrong. He helped my parents, my roomates parents and helped every single one of my friends out. Randy gave up his dinner so I could eat. When I was in the hospital for six days Randy never left my side. I would like everyone to know the man who died was Randy, someone I love and could never replace. He is still John Doe in the news and in the medical examiners eyes. Please let people know theres an impromptu Memorial Service for him at The Chapel of the Hills 11120 Oro Vista Ave., Sunland CA. December 6, 2009 @ 3:30 or so. If you need any more info please Email me (Alisa Hanson) alisaprune@yahoo .com. Thank you
marianne theurer

Sunland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

Judged:

Randy was a very caring person.and always willing to help someone he is really going to be missed. i know he really cared for alisa his girl friend.and was always there for, and caring for a good friend of this april .may he rest in peace
Alisa

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

Judged:

Libertarian wrote:
It must have been a Ford Exploder.
Maybe any other time that might be amusing, but not now. Show some decorum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent La Canada Flintridge Discussions

Search the La Canada Flintridge Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 18 min Bruin Nation 26,671
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr Acme Pest Control 15,916
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 hr Abrahem 7,841
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Otay 200,331
Exxon Mobil Report Fuels Panic on Street (Jul '07) 4 hr Human at Earth 76
Lomas x3 (Jan '08) 11 hr LaMiRADaLoCOs13 363
Police operation in Duarte targets gangs after ... (Dec '09) 11 hr crabkiller 44
•••
•••

La Canada Flintridge News Video

•••
•••

La Canada Flintridge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

La Canada Flintridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE