Six People Arrested In Greene Co. Drug Bust

Jun 3, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WPXI

Several suspects are under arrest after a drug bust in Greene County. Six people were arrested and charged with drug possession with the intent to deliver.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Aug 14, 2013
Concerned

Marianna, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

Judged:

6 people arrest Jen Haky 41 bags of herion and greene county lets her walk. She delt herion out of a local bakery where kids get cookies. Come on now! Well she was just busted in Allegheny county yet again. Hopefully Allegheny co. won't be so easy!

Since: Oct 09

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2009

I'm quite sure that I remember Doug Malone from high school. Somehow,,, this is NOT a surprise to me.

I'm Bill Kuhn,,,, and I approve this message
D Truth

Naga City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

I remember Frank Bialko. Used to live in Cumberland Village, Carmichaels. That was a long time ago. Early 60's. A bad egg back then! Guess he never grew out of it, lol......

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

Bill Kuhn wrote:
I'm quite sure that I remember Doug Malone from high school. Somehow,,, this is NOT a surprise to me.
I'm Bill Kuhn,,,, and I approve this message
Ahh yes! Doug Malone was arrested for the 27th time that week. We all became Doug Malone when we got in trouble. They never caught on. I'm sure it's all in Doug's "permanent record".:-)

I also remember someone who threw open both doors of the cloak closet in 5th grade, and walked out (arms out streched) saying "I am the mummy." Unfortunately, Mrs Gabler (or was it Hildibrand) had step back in the room and was behind one of those doors. We busted a gut. Poor Bill.

Since: Jul 10

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Ah yes,,,,

Doug Malone, Ben Zine, Timmy Harlow(!!!!!), and many more of the usual suspects.

It WAS Mrs. Gabler, the smoking one that always coughed. In my defense, if you remember all of that, then you remember that I used to tell Mrs. Johnson that my father had performed any job, helped to invent ANY item after 1940, and had been to almost ANY college in the world. LOFL!!!!!!
bmyers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

wow, jessica freeman was a child friend back in the day...its such a shame that she has 3 kids who are more mature than her. Its sad to think of how her disturbing behavior affects those children...what is the world coming to when the parents can't even stay out of trouble!!!!
chris cringle 7410

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

dillon nelson needs to stay in jail . everyone hates him and everyone has for a long time,
john

Waynesburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Dear Carmichaels Borough Council, Why not use a little of your windfall to correct the serious problem with the bldg. or whats left of it,
on East George Street,
before someone gets hurt, Less than city block from the town square, within eye site of the Boro headquarters, across from our library. You know the one that is falling apart, are your hands tied? Bet the property owner is laughing every time he goes by. Wonder if a local bank holds the mortgage? Wonder if owner has insurance. Wonder who is going to pay out the nose when somebody gets hurt or dies?
highly offended

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

some people have the ability to turn their lives around and get clean. no one has the right to speak of anyone else until they've walked a mile in their shoes. yes, I am a social worker; and yes, I've seen people overhaul their lives. shame on anyone who thinks so highly of themselves that they believe they can pass judgement on others.
john

Clarksville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

the mayor says that carmicaels is a sleepy little community without every a need for zoning to correct problems. I think the mayor and council is sleeping or a bunch of want to bes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent La Belle Discussions

Search the La Belle Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Big Daddy 3,812
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Wed More Settled Science 51,184
School circa 1957 (Aug '10) Jul 6 Jill Marie Lutz 12
Who do you support for State House in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Jun '14 CaCat 9
Man charged with tattooing smiley face on girl,... May '14 Spotted Girl 14
Faded memories #3 May '14 John Musisko 1
Review: Fay-West Medical - Nick Dileo MD (Aug '10) May '14 Hey 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

La Belle Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000