Pedestrian struck, killed in Buda

Pedestrian struck, killed in Buda

There are 1 comment on the Free Press story from Sep 5, 2010, titled Pedestrian struck, killed in Buda. In it, Free Press reports that:

A Buda man died after being struck by a vehicle early Saturday as he walked along the southbound Interstate 35 access road near Cabela's. Donald Scott Roberts, 28, was walking in the inside lane of the frontage road at about 5:15 a.m. when he was hit by a 2009 Honda Civic driven by Nathaniel Villegas of Kyle, who was treated for non-incapacitating ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Press.

Heart broken

Millington, TN

#1 Sep 6, 2010
The young man that was killed in this accident was the husband of my daughter's friend. Donnie and his wife have a 6 month old baby boy. This is so sad and tragic. My heart breaks for his wife, who has not been working so that she could stay home and raise their baby. They were just starting their family and life together in Texas and it now has come to a tragic end. Please keep this family in your prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kyle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Lewis Lee Neighbors Jun 13 Monica and Patrick 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
has anybody seen jeremy vieyra?? (Aug '12) May '16 Lil_biscuit 7
Friday May '16 Lil_biscuit 3
Uhland Music Thread (Dec '15) May '16 Musikologist 3
Looking for Contact Info May '16 Interested People 1
Looking For Vince Martinez May '16 Mike Myers 1

Kyle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kyle Mortgages