Review: Aimee L Salon

Posted in the Kyle Forum

Shawn Claiborne

San Marcos, TX

#1 Oct 16, 2010
We love Aimee! She is so much fun to go to for a haircut and when we come out of there we always look fabulous!
Before I met Aimee, I would see someone with a great haircut and I'd ask them who did their hair and they always seemed to say Aimee! I got her number and I'm happy to drive 40 minutes to see her to get a cut. Absolutely worth it!
Suzanne Lane-San Antonio

Schertz, TX

#2 Oct 20, 2010
Aimee has been my hairdresser for about 15 years. I've driven far and wide to retain her as my hairdresser! When I moved to Houston, I never missed a regular appointment with Aimee at her Kyle salon. I now live in San Antonio and am happy to drive the distance to Kyle to get a superb cut/color. And not only is Aimee a fantastic hair magician (I say "magician" because she can somehow make even my lank hair look good), she's also fun, intelligent, and a great conversationalist, which makes me look forward even more to visiting her cute little salon. She's an excellent listener, too, which, to me, is a highly valuable attribute in a hairdresser...she actually, really hears what I'm saying about what I want done to my hair. She's reliable and dependable in that way, but that doesn't mean she's not creative! On the few occasions I've wanted her to do something "different" and creative with my hair, she has easily come through. She's a natural!
Peggy J

Austin, TX

#3 Oct 28, 2010
Aimee is awesome! I found her by asking a complete stranger one day -'who cuts your hair, it's so cute'? Aimee! The rest is history. She really does listen to you; offers suggestions; fun to visit with and her salon is always very neat and clean. You won't be disappointed!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#4 Nov 3, 2010
My wife uses her and I know her. She is a very, very nice person and she is probably the best hair dresser my wife has ever had. She's a keeper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kyle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would anyone be interested in a sports card tra... Apr 25 Ryan Kramer 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 22 Fart 798
Review: Sweetwater Maintenance Septic Tanks And... Apr 21 Margaret hackney 1
Debate: Marijuana - San Marcos, TX (Sep '10) Apr 20 PatriotsHaveRights 68
pretty red head who works at chickfila Apr 20 TheMFtime 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 18 Fart Smoke 633
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Apr 16 Brandy 50
More from around the web

Kyle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]