Pine Ridge business owners attend Whi...

Pine Ridge business owners attend White House meeting

There are 2 comments on the ArgusLeader.com story from Mar 18, 2009, titled Pine Ridge business owners attend White House meeting. In it, ArgusLeader.com reports that:

The owners of an American Indian-owned business on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation were among those who attended a White House meeting announcing the administration's plans to boost small business lending.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArgusLeader.com.

Adam

Columbus, OH

#1 Mar 23, 2009
I am really proud of Karlene Hunter and Mark Tilsen for hanging in there and developing a product that not only honors the Lakota but demonstrates their entrepenurial spirit. They are two of the finest and hardest working people that I know and they deserve to be commended.
not a paid actor

Park Forest, IL

#2 Mar 23, 2009
Tanka bars are fantastic! You can get them for $2.25 at The Blaine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kyle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hi (Jun '16) Feb 13 Julius 3
i need a good wife Jan '17 Leona One Feather 2
Let Freedom Ring Free Lenard Pettier (Sep '12) Jan '17 NEMO 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jul '16 america first 13
The doors new Official Chatroom (Jan '08) Dec '14 faith short 14
News $6.5M grant to help build tribal veteran's ceme... (Sep '12) Nov '12 Nemo 8
News Pine Ridge to get first credit union (Aug '12) Aug '12 JadeBB 1

Kyle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kyle Mortgages