Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
dbar

Quakertown, PA

#32312 Aug 20, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>Okay so you don't like McKeon, therefore his polls are lies in your mind.
Now lets see here, the other two polls I gave you are not in Obama's favor either. YOu made no comment on them. Why?. There's the Zogby poll where Romney is picking up the 18-29 year old vote, something that Obama needs and is losing them. Is Zogby biased too?
On to the USA Today/Gallup poll on swing state voters
Are you better off than you were 4 years ago
No...60%
Yes..40%
Are they biased too?
Nice try. As I said earlier you will never admit Obama is in trouble and if this pace continues he's finished and Romney is our next president. You know this to be true..you'll just never admit it.
added bonus from gallup

"Voters who say they are not better off today do not universally blame Obama for their circumstances, and voters are divided as to whether he has done as well as could be expected in handling the economy, given the problems he inherited. Additionally, many of those who say they are not better off are Republican partisans who would likely not vote for Obama regardless of their situation."

do not forget the 4 percent error rate

http://www.gallup.com/poll/156776/swing-state...
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

#32313 Aug 20, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>Okay so you don't like McKeon, therefore his polls are lies in your mind.
Now lets see here, the other two polls I gave you are not in Obama's favor either. YOu made no comment on them. Why?. There's the Zogby poll where Romney is picking up the 18-29 year old vote, something that Obama needs and is losing them. Is Zogby biased too?
No...60%
Yes..40%
Are they biased too?
Nice try. As I said earlier you will never admit Obama is in trouble and if this pace continues he's finished and Romney is our next president. You know this to be true..you'll just never admit it.
dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
no, you cite biased sources.
McKeon is a republican operative.
his job is to support the theme of whomever pays him.
you base your claim on him.
you most likely never checked his bona fides and merely ran on his paid assertion as it fits your world view.
in other words you got played.
it seems you could not devote a simple google search to get the real info on this paid republican operative.
Twice you've avoided responding to Marisa's posts regarding the Zogby poll showing the eroded Obama support among 18-29 year olds and the USA Today poll indicating that 60% of those polled are NOT better off than they were 4 years ago.

YOU seem to be trying to 'play' Marisa.

You make the case that an unpaid Obama shill is more despicable than a 'paid Republican operative'.
dbar

Quakertown, PA

#32314 Aug 20, 2012
Marisa wrote:
No...60%
Yes..40%
Are they biased too?
added added bonus

http://www.jzanalytics.com/

"Pollster John Zogby: "If Obama holds his lead in Florida then Romney has serious problems. Thus far, in the Real Clear Politics Electoral College count, Obama has sufficient leads to count 239 electoral votes and Romney has 191. 270 are needed to win. An Obama win in Florida would put him within 3 votes of a win, thus Romney would have to run the table."

and

"Obama leads Romney in North Carolina among women 46%-41%, 18-29 year olds 52%-36% and those voters 30-49 by 45%-39%."

unless you are citing another poll?
you did not cite your source
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

#32315 Aug 20, 2012
dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
added bonus from gallup
"Voters who say they are not better off today do not universally blame Obama for their circumstances, and voters are divided as to whether he has done as well as could be expected in handling the economy, given the problems he inherited. Additionally, many of those who say they are not better off are Republican partisans who would likely not vote for Obama regardless of their situation."
do not forget the 4 percent error rate
http://www.gallup.com/poll/156776/swing-state...
LOL

What a laughable set of "bonus" disclaimers:
'do not universally blame Obama'
'divided as to whether he has done as well as could be expected'
'the problems he inherited'
'many of those who say they are not better off are Republican partisans'

Yes, let's not forget that it may be as bad as 64% of Americans who are NOT as well off as they were four years ago.
dbar

Quakertown, PA

#32316 Aug 20, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>
Twice you've avoided responding to Marisa's posts regarding the Zogby poll showing the eroded Obama support among 18-29 year olds and the USA Today poll indicating that 60% of those polled are NOT better off than they were 4 years ago.
YOU seem to be trying to 'play' Marisa.
You make the case that an unpaid Obama shill is more despicable than a 'paid Republican operative'.
what poll ?
where is the link?
i posted
"Obama leads Romney in North Carolina among women 46%-41%, 18-29 year olds 52%-36% and those voters 30-49 by 45%-39%."

and

"Pollster John Zogby: "If Obama holds his lead in Florida then Romney has serious problems. Thus far, in the Real Clear Politics Electoral College count, Obama has sufficient leads to count 239 electoral votes and Romney has 191. 270 are needed to win. An Obama win in Florida would put him within 3 votes of a win, thus Romney would have to run the table."
dbar

Quakertown, PA

#32317 Aug 20, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
What a laughable set of "bonus" disclaimers:
'do not universally blame Obama'
'divided as to whether he has done as well as could be expected'
'the problems he inherited'
'many of those who say they are not better off are Republican partisans'
Yes, let's not forget that it may be as bad as 64% of Americans who are NOT as well off as they were four years ago.
and you are the one supporting gallup's interpretation.
why whine about their disclaimers now?
my guess is

Greencastle, PA

#32318 Aug 20, 2012
dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
what poll ?
where is the link?
i posted
and
The women that they polled must be blonde and/or single, the 18-29 year olds don't know their asses from holes in the ground and as for the 30-49 yr olds, they must be mostly democrats or (I'm not being racist here), black and/or hispanic, which I would think puts them in the democratic category anyhow.
whodda thunk it

Greencastle, PA

#32319 Aug 20, 2012
dbar

Quakertown, PA

#32320 Aug 20, 2012
my guess is wrote:
<quoted text>
The women that they polled must be blonde and/or single, the 18-29 year olds don't know their asses from holes in the ground and as for the 30-49 yr olds, they must be mostly democrats or (I'm not being racist here), black and/or hispanic, which I would think puts them in the democratic category anyhow.
and what would a woman being blonde have to do with it?
my guess is

Greencastle, PA

#32321 Aug 20, 2012
dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing really. Just an attempt at being funny, hahahaha. Doesn't anyone on here have a sense of humor?
Horse Hockey

Greencastle, PA

#32322 Aug 20, 2012
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

#32323 Aug 20, 2012
dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are the one supporting gallup's interpretation.
why whine about their disclaimers now?
You have difficulty differentiating 'whine' from 'ridicule'.
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

#32324 Aug 20, 2012
dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you miss that it was a comedic--not a serious--response?
dbar

Quakertown, PA

#32325 Aug 20, 2012
my guess is wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing really. Just an attempt at being funny, hahahaha. Doesn't anyone on here have a sense of humor?
fair enough.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#32326 Aug 20, 2012
hit the road barack, and dont ya caome back no mo, no mo, no mo, no mo. hit the road barack and dont come back no mooooooo !!! whatchu say ?

LMAO !!! that has got to be an internet joke. newsweek dont put a rainbow halo over barrys head and then put that on the cover.

dan could you check the lib blogs on this and find out how good hit the road barack is ?
Mr Crumpets

Philadelphia, PA

#32327 Aug 20, 2012
dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dbar,

You're debating a psuedo psycholigist psycho that goes by the names Ted, Tax No More, Dave Rogers, etc. He constantly uses incorrect psychological diagnoses to people he (they) disagree with. Like calling Dan the Man a pathological liar. Both Ted and Tax No More throw this term around very loosly, coincidence I don't think so. How about this gem that I think Tax no used against Dan. "A borderline psychotic thief"

This is who you're debating here; this guy is picking up these terms from a psychologist or psychiatrist somewhere and doesn't know shit about psychology. He (they) caressely throw these apply mis-diagnosed medical pyschologial mental health terms. He's a wanna be psychologist but without actually reading books or going to any classes.

I'm going to go out on a limb here...

Its called "borderline personality disorder"
That's the diagnosis he keeps hearing somewhere

Its not borderline psyclogical thief their hearing their psychologist say..that's not even a real diagnosis.

What they keep hearing is the word "pathological" and "Borderline Personality disorder"

If one has this condition..let me tell you your not going win..at any cost
___sound familiar...are you getting the picture?

This is a very serious mental health diagnosis and should not be left untreated...

Now all hell, revenge is going to be released because someone is disputing their claim to absolute contol over everything an extreme focus on getting even with that so called evil devil "Dan the Man" who's actually a great guy.

When he starts to call you pathological this and psycho-that and he threatens to do a psycholocal profile on you just ask him (them) Ted, T ax No More, or if its Dave
So, Where did you get your degree in Psychology?

Borderline _ Personality _ Disorder
Sound familiar Ted

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#32328 Aug 20, 2012
i have come to the conclusion that newsweek is racist !!!! LMAO !!!!
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#32329 Aug 20, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>Trying to change the subject when it was you that was clueless. You knew nothing about the NBP "kill white babies" until I brought it up.
By the way, it's not just FOX that brought it forward, just google and you'll find all kind of links to it.
You're just ticked because you originally called me a liar and then when I informed you to look it up ..guess what? I wasn't lying, the NBP really said it. So what do you do? Go in a completely different direction and attack FOX.
You are one sick puppy
Honest to God, you get stupider by the day.

I never called you a liar for posting the NBP thing. Your pathetic little persecution complex is getting the better of you.

Of course, that's what makes you a rightwinger - a perpetual persecution complex. Everybody is always out to get you and you are always the victim. Pathetic.
Mr Crumpets

Philadelphia, PA

#32330 Aug 20, 2012
Out of the ashes._its boxhard

Wow -aren't we lucky to be alive right now at this moment
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#32331 Aug 20, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>Look how DTM brings this up but ignored the shooting at the Conservative Family Center in Washington. He not biased is he?
Pay attention, dumbass. That was already posted.

So you found one leftwinger. I posted five rightwingers. Care to list four more?

Can you even FIND four more?

No, you can't. Why? Because violent extremism is a RIGHTWING epidemic. ONE single incident doesn't make it even.

ONE leftwing extremist in the face of literally DOZENS of violent rightwing extremists doesn't make "both sides do it" true. You have an epidemic. We do not. There is simply nothing on the left comparable to rightwing extremism.

BTW - speaking the truth isn't biased. Presenting the facts isn't biases. But claiming that the left and right are the same on this issue sure as hell IS biased.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kunkletown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dress codes have supporters, detractors Jul 6 where is Daddy 1
Why are there flashing lights at the towers ato... May '17 YupYup 1
Utility Cable Blocking/In Front of Light At Bal... Apr '17 blockedlight 1
News Female jail guard charged with sexual advance o... (Nov '09) Mar '17 zio dbl std 14
News At Sunny Rest nudist resort, vacationers unload... (Nov '07) Feb '17 Mdruddy 168
News Palmerton Area teachers say no to report (Jun '07) Jan '17 Brooke 47
News Terrible roadways (Aug '16) Aug '16 pothole probs in PA 1

Kunkletown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kunkletown Mortgages