Stop Impersonating me!

Stop Impersonating me!

Posted in the Kuna Forum

Celia Harrison

Kingston, PA

#1 Sep 21, 2018
I swear I will write so hard on my blog about each and everyone of you if you don't stop making fun of me and impersonating me. I might even threaten Identity Theft and FBI investigations even though 5 minutes before I read this, I was in nodland paranoid as heck that the police and FBI were gangstalking me. Grr.
disgraced nurse Celia

Edison, NJ

#2 Sep 21, 2018
She has enough material for parts 2 & 3 about her blog article on Topix Trolls.
Delia Garrison

Kingston, PA

#3 Sep 22, 2018
I was extremely pleased to have been featured in her most full-length coverage of such a small post that I had made. What took me all of 20 seconds then took her 14 hours of fetal position rocking in the corner, followed by some eccentric long drawn out 40 paragraph post about how I'm a paid police officer and my job is to humiliate her on such a stupid website as this. Lord have mer....nevermind.

If you have a bad childhood and dont know any better, I guess I an see why you got on drugs . but when youre a nurse and partially in charge of the life and humanity....so many people... and you steal drugs so you can get high..........yap, cu in hell along with satan and your mother whos corpse has been defiled many times after her departure.
team gangstalker

Edison, NJ

#4 Sep 22, 2018
Delia Garrison wrote:
I was extremely pleased to have been featured in her most full-length coverage of such a small post that I had made. What took me all of 20 seconds then took her 14 hours of fetal position rocking in the corner, followed by some eccentric long drawn out 40 paragraph post about how I'm a paid police officer and my job is to humiliate her on such a stupid website as this. Lord have mer....nevermind.

If you have a bad childhood and dont know any better, I guess I an see why you got on drugs . but when youre a nurse and partially in charge of the life and humanity....so many people... and you steal drugs so you can get high..........yap, cu in hell along with satan and your mother whos corpse has been defiled many times after her departure.
She deserves to be homeless next weekend.
celiarn2003 atYahoo

Kingston, PA

#5 Sep 23, 2018
team gangstalker wrote:
<quoted text>

She deserves to be homeless next weekend.
Just in time for winter. You know that "blanket of warmth that encompasses your entire body" when you do a shot? Awww yeahh.
Frozen Justice reader

Edison, NJ

#6 Oct 10, 2018
I have Zippo pocket heaters she can borrow this winter. They stink a little, but last several hours. The jalopy she bought probably has leaking exhaust, so she could croak from CO this winter. She lives in her car, because she is paranoid that homeless shelters are filled with gangstalkers.
Celia Ann Harrison

Edison, NJ

#7 Oct 11, 2018
If I ever find out who is impersonating me, you will be getting whacked by my militia friends in McAdoo, PA.
rational person

Kingston, PA

#8 Oct 11, 2018
Celia Ann Harrison wrote:
If I ever find out who is impersonating me, you will be getting whacked by my militia friends in McAdoo, PA.
Again. Very mature Celia. You think promoting violence makes you look any better than the trolls? I'm feeling sorry for you having to stoop so low.
gangreaper

Kingston, PA

#9 Oct 13, 2018
I love that guys video you might be a gangstalker of...

How self-absorbed and crazy [about yourself] do you have to be to actually think people devote their lives watching you? I mean making fun of people on the internet has been part of normal life for like 30 years. What makes this broad think she's so important that helicopters and planes fly over her? Lol! "If you can't hold a job you might be a gangstalker!" so I guess that makes Celia one too...
Johnny Jerkoff

Silver Spring, MD

#10 Oct 14, 2018
rational person wrote:
<quoted text>

Again. Very mature Celia. You think promoting violence makes you look any better than the trolls? I'm feeling sorry for you having to stoop so low.
She might be dopesick. Maybe after she gets some opioids in her she will mellow out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kuna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raccoonery 🐾 23 hr McAdoo Fats Pizzeria 36
Boise Christmas 🎄 Dec 12 OUD not CFS 5
News Idaho Kicks off National Hispanic Heritage Mont... (Sep '16) Dec 1 history buff 5
News Boise man sentenced to federal prison for ID theft (Jun '10) Dec 1 hashtag MAGA 12
Review: Civic Plaza Apartments Dec 1 Christmas in Boise 20
Frozen Justice Blogger 💩 Dec 1 Christmas in Boise 28
Festivus 2018 📝 Nov 30 Zuckerberger and ... 14

Kuna Jobs

Personal Finance

Kuna Mortgages