Girl Dies at amusment park
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Ahhh snakes

Baltimore, MD

#172 Apr 21, 2009
Although I personally don't believe in this which rumor which I do t even recall hearing about until someone told me tonight. Snakes do not have any sense of hearing I live outside of Baltimore and I personally know the general curator for the Aquarium down here. I used to think that they could hear until I was informed by him that they actually can't.

P.S. I'm sure I had many grammatical errors I fail at the eEglish language.
BOB

Lititz, PA

#173 Aug 5, 2009
GULLIBLENAIVE wrote:
Do you people have nothing better to do with your time? In the time you all took consoling one another, worrying about whether something like this happened at Knoebels or Disney, you could have easily found out yourselves and opened a dictionary to make spelling corrections! Disney, as well as other amusement parks does reveal this information. It's the law.
hahahahaha WOW! this is what ive been wondering while reading some of the things ppl talk about on here...its like there all brainwashed and will believe anything they hear...i wonder about those rumors to but when u actually think about it its really impossible for those things to happen, unless some evil person goes to amusement parks nd trys to kill ppl there to cover up his evidence...but seriously?!?! its never true!
SnakesInABallPit

Palmyra, PA

#174 Jun 21, 2010
the story is half true.....NO ONE GOT BIT, but, the one year about a month before the park was to open they were doing inspections and what not....anyway, i guess snakes made their home in the ball pit, they were cleared out and that was it......im sure alot of critters make their way into that park when its shut down in the off season, but they do their job and clear things like this

simple....rumors are usually half true

Since: Jul 11

Parkesburg, PA

#175 Jul 6, 2011
There was a little boy who died today while jumping in the pool..? He hit his head on the side and was rushed to the hospital where he passed away..
I know this thread is old

Hazleton, PA

#176 Jul 7, 2011
But heading out fishing in the Park in about 1 hour, that will make it 4:30 AM. I have been at the mark many times at sunrise when many of the safety inspections are done. Yes I can actually park my car by the carousel, and get into the creek.

Never have I seen a snake at Knoebels, whether it be Fishing, Visiting the park, or while working there.

Hazleton, PA

#177 Jul 7, 2011
cheytucker wrote:
There was a little boy who died today while jumping in the pool..? He hit his head on the side and was rushed to the hospital where he passed away..
Yes just saw the Breaking news on my local newspaper. www.newsitem.com . I don't know why I am listed as being from Scranton when I live about 5 miles from the park.

Hazleton, PA

#178 Jul 7, 2011
cheytucker wrote:
This was the first fatality in the Parks history.
Sally

Wilkes Barre, PA

#179 Jul 7, 2011
TWICE....
amanda

Chalfont, PA

#180 Jun 15, 2013
What really happened was before the 72 flood kids were on the caterpillar and bit by rattlesnakes. They died from their bites. This hapened at the San souci park.
Rich

Hershey, PA

#181 Oct 25, 2013
I love this park...its very clean and well maintained. I believe i got sick from a sausage i ate there but nobody in my family did...just me.
We have enjoyed many happy returns!!
Lynn S

Wilmington, DE

#182 Jun 6, 2014
haha! yeah, right...so if a horse has got a snake up his butt, don't you think it'd be acting a little funny!!! LOL I sure would, if I had a black mamba up mine! Not like anyone would notice the horse going crazy with something like that irritating his rear end!(rolling eyes) and if the horses are taken care of that poorly with none of the caregivers noticing its condition, then there's a serious problem!!!..... whatever, Jen....nice try...
Unknown

Moosic, PA

#183 Jun 6, 2014
Haunted wrote:
I heard that if you go on the haunted house ride at Knoebals and once in, if you remove all your clothes including underwear, scatter them in the ride, and sit there frozen in the car when you come out and do not get out of the ride, Knoebals security will come, cover you up, and take you to the first aid station. Just shiver, saying, "Oh my god, Oh my god" and Mr. Knoebal will start offerring you mega bucks to calm down.
I heard this from a friends friend and could not find it anywhere on the net, so it must be true.
First of all it's spelled "Knoebels" and "Knoebel"...second none of the Knoebel family will come out and give you money to keep quiet. Third if you do that they will send you to first aid and they will call an ambulance to send you off, not call the Knoebel family. Stop spreading rumors because you can't even get things right.
Lisacrowley

Philadelphia, PA

#185 Jun 8, 2016
Seriously I worked for a carnival for years and every ride was inspected every morning. We had to report to our rides 2 hrs b4 opening just for inspection!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kulpmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
did hershey buy knoebels amusment park? (May '09) Sep 22 I love it 72
News Farmer suffered severe arm injury Aug 29 coalbilly musings 1
african americans at knoebels (Jun '13) Aug '16 emonet 5
Poll which coaster is better at knoebels phoenix or ... (Aug '11) Aug '16 Neil 6
News Selinsgrove man pleads guilty to sexual assault... (Mar '15) Jul '16 5709335825kat 2
News Prostitution sting nets 13 arrests in Lancaster Jun '16 roast beef 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54

Kulpmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kulpmont Mortgages