|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

bankrupt wrote:
<quoted text>
**I don't think they ever actually married, they do have two children together. How he avoided prison for sleeping with a minor is beyond me. So I guess we can add pedophile to his list of crimes. SICK!!
Isn't your wife 20 years younger than you??????????
yea sure

Mickleton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2011

hahaha wrote:
The wife is a liar, cheat, and fraud too. He owes many people money. So maybe the wifey should get a clue b/c obviously she doesn't know her husband very well or else he and her are exactly alike...pathalogical liars and theives. He hasn't gone out to social in years b/c he owes EVERYBODY and their father money...not to take care of his grandmother...who for years he treated like dirt and stole her money too. "Seriously get over it already" you say. People have lost everything they have worked so hard for and you think he shouldn't be critisized. Sorry I wouldn't want my kids to grow up with a father like that. The entire town already knows what type of person Jason Yuskoski is...he is a very good liar. Someday you will realize that.
To bankrupt...do you have a number for the attornet general to file more charges of credit card fraud?
hahaha...aren't you married with a kid now seriously mind your own business. Nobody knows the whole story so dont talk shit unless your them.grow up a little bit and be mature.i know its hard in this area but u could try!
yea sure

Glen Mills, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

HAH wrote:
<quoted text>
From someone who knows bankrupt, he should talk about being a scumbag. He cheated on his wife of 20 years and had a son with a girl 20 years his younger. She is barely older than his daughter. Ask his ex-wife what a great guy he is. He is bankrupt because his business went bankrupt at the same time his ex took him for all he was worth. maybe if he was working instead of fooling around he would not be bankrupt.
Ahhaha this is hilarious

Indiana, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

his wife wrote:
Lets get the record straight....we are married we have two beautiful children together which you dont need to talk about their kids keep your mouths away from them. And he avoided jail time because we werent together til after i was 18 not that our relationship is any of your business...we make eachother happy and we love eachother so really who cares what you think!!!!!!!!!!1 so for all you brennan people who think you know everything get your facts straight and most of you know where to find me if you have swomething to say find me and say it to my face if not keep your god damn mouths off me and my family!
Being one of "those Brennan people", I would like to ask whatever happened to that pesky old cancer he claimed to have? Seems really lucky to have just dissapeared... oh right, he claimed to be a pharmacist too... maybe he invented himself a cure while studying at Bucknell. This guy is a worthless piece of crap. He and his whore deserve to suffer the consequences of being terrible, rotten people. I'm not surprised he got busted for something like this, I'm just surprised so many people were stupid enough to fall for his many, pathetic, and absurd lies. Having a young wife is really convenient when she's not smart enough to figure out her husband is a criminal... maybe if she had graduated highschool
hahaha

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

yea sure wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha...aren't you married with a kid now seriously mind your own business. Nobody knows the whole story so dont talk shit unless your them.grow up a little bit and be mature.i know its hard in this area but u could try!
Don't know who you're talking about but I am not married or from this area and it becomes my business when the theif owes me money and I am also a victim of his crimes. Just want back what belongs to me and justice. And to warn people of what kind of person he really is so they don't get screwed, but I am sure if you were friends with him he already owes you money.
hahaha

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Ahhaha this is hilarious wrote:
<quoted text>
Being one of "those Brennan people", I would like to ask whatever happened to that pesky old cancer he claimed to have? Seems really lucky to have just dissapeared... oh right, he claimed to be a pharmacist too... maybe he invented himself a cure while studying at Bucknell. This guy is a worthless piece of crap. He and his whore deserve to suffer the consequences of being terrible, rotten people. I'm not surprised he got busted for something like this, I'm just surprised so many people were stupid enough to fall for his many, pathetic, and absurd lies. Having a young wife is really convenient when she's not smart enough to figure out her husband is a criminal... maybe if she had graduated highschool
True soooo true!
pathetic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

are you guys seriously still talking about this shit. Get a life already who cares what people do. If it doesnt personally affect you why do u even care. Jealous maybe? Concentrate on your own lives and stop worrying about shit that doesnt concern you. And for crystal being stupid...i dont think they let stupid people into nursing school but I could be wrong.
knows him well

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

catty wrote:
For anyone who actually knows Jason you"ll know that hes not a conartist. Hes the man who took care of his grandmother for 6 years whipping her bottom because she couldnt do it herself. Giving his whole life up to stay at home night after night so she didnt end up in a nursing home. Hes also the man who coached a girls basketball team and gave up his time with his family to help those girls learn how to play and sport and by the way he didnt get paid to do that he volunteered. For all those who read stuff about the case know your facts before you open your mouth. If you dont know the names and birthdays of jasons children then you dont know him well enough to say anything. He is a terrific father i can tell you that!
I know Jason very well for MANY years. He has NEVER been an honest man. He has always dated girls under the age of 18, reguardless of his age. He has never been faithful to anyone. He is evil in every sense of the word! He is and always has been a liar and scumbag. Is he a pharmacist?? Is he a teacher??? What exactly does he do??? He has ruined alot of good peoples lives with no regret. He messed around with his ex-fiance's sister...what does that say about his character??? You may think you know him but you really have no idea what the devil looks like. You know the person he "pretends" to be, YOU DON"T KNOW THE REAL JASON YUSKOSKI. God bless his soul!!!!
Bankrupt

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

HAH wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, and we didn't start dating when she was a student of mine!!! Get the facts straight!
Justice

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Finally, Jason is being sentenced tomorrow morning 10/17/2012 at 10 a.m. at the Federal Courthouse in Williamsport!!! Although he will never get what he deserves.... prison should suit him well!
Outraged

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Continue to talk about his wife in the manner you have been and I will personally pay for her to sue you for slander. She is in no way involved in this situation and not in any way a "whore." She is a loving mother, sister, daughter, aunt and devoted wife. They have been together for 8 years. She will be 27, that makes her at least 18 when they started dating. Jason is in no way nor ever has been a pedophile. That is slanderous and offensive to his beautiful children. You are entitled to your opinion on what he has done, but don't spew lies that are hurtful to his wife and children.
Observer X

Palmerton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
If this happened in Ohio and Mass., how are you involved being your from Illinois?
IN is Indiana.
Observer X

Palmerton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

catty wrote:
For anyone who actually knows Jason you"ll know that hes not a conartist. Hes the man who took care of his grandmother for 6 years whipping her bottom because she couldnt do it herself. Giving his whole life up to stay at home night after night so she didnt end up in a nursing home. Hes also the man who coached a girls basketball team and gave up his time with his family to help those girls learn how to play and sport and by the way he didnt get paid to do that he volunteered. For all those who read stuff about the case know your facts before you open your mouth. If you dont know the names and birthdays of jasons children then you dont know him well enough to say anything. He is a terrific father i can tell you that!
I don't thing whipping his grandmother is a good thing! Also, is there a reason why a guy who loves his kids can't also be a crook? I can't think of one.
go to hell scum

Dallastown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

he was a pervert 20 years ago. I found out several years later he took advantage of a underaged girl when he was in his early 20's. he is a not only a con man, but a creepy perverted pedophile also. this is an undisputed FACT, and JASON knows this, just ask him........im sure he will tell ya the truth!!!!! hahaha... i would not let this piece of shit wipe my dogs ass. burn in hell you worthless bum.
THE CHICKENS HAVE COME HOME TO ROOST!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kulpmont Discussions

Search the Kulpmont Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 10 hr Prince Reinbus 51,253
Midwest, Mid-Atlantic brace for a white St. Pat... Mar '14 Mets Fan Forever 1
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MaZzie 3,507
Northwestern Academy marks 10th anniversary (Jan '09) Mar '14 Dori 209
Women testify against alleged rapist Feb '14 thirty aught six 1
Victoria Fortune released on bail Feb '14 cant get lower 1
Northwestern Academy: boy escapes from Northwes... (May '09) Feb '14 diamond mine 45
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kulpmont Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kulpmont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance