Mt Carmels Jason Yuskoski headed to Federal Prison

Posted in the Kulpmont Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bankrupt

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 May 6, 2010
For all of you that haven't heard, Mt. Carmel has a felon living in the community. Yes, that's right, Mr. Jason Yuskoski will be heading to federal prison soon. He has plead guilty to several counts that have left several of his family members bankrupt. Jason, the ever so clever conman will deny the allegations, no doubt, as his immediate family (excluding his girlfriend and children)have no idea of the trouble and heartache he has caused. But he can't deny it long, as he will be heading to prison this month. He stole over $200,000 from his cousin, aunt, and uncle who have done nothing but help him over the years. Shame on all of us for trusting you Jason AKA Mark McCormick! Your day is coming very soon, I hope you have many sleepless nights anticipating what and WHO awaits you. I spend many restless nights trying to figure out how to keep your aunt and uncle from losing their home as my family has, thanks to you. That's right Jason, you know exactly who I am and so will the judge when I am at your sentencing begging him to throw the book at you for the lives you have destroyed! The only thing that keeps me going is knowing that in the next couple of weeks you will be in federal prison. Be a man instead of a worm for once in your life and tell your family who you really are. Don't make your mother hear it on the news. And to the slug who showed up pretending to be Mr. Mark McCormick in order to help steal our life savings, don't think you are in the clear! I have lost my home and my children have been kicked out of the only home they have ever known because of you and Jason. I will never rest until you are brought to justice as well! See you soon Jason. I cannot wait!
wishuknew

Hazleton, PA

#2 Jun 7, 2010
this is awesome. there is actually another person out there in the world who wants this guy to go to prison as much as i do. i've seen jasons true colors in the past...what a true jackass. this guy is the scum of the earth.
low

Vernon, NJ

#3 Jul 25, 2010
good
Jason

Vernon, NJ

#4 Jul 25, 2010
Jason would steal off his own mother. It's about time people open their eyes of this man, how much more damage can one man do!! He deserves everything he gets.
just wondering

Wilkes Barre, PA

#5 Aug 7, 2010
bankrupt wrote:
For all of you that haven't heard, Mt. Carmel has a felon living in the community. Yes, that's right, Mr. Jason Yuskoski will be heading to federal prison soon. He has plead guilty to several counts that have left several of his family members bankrupt. Jason, the ever so clever conman will deny the allegations, no doubt, as his immediate family (excluding his girlfriend and children)have no idea of the trouble and heartache he has caused. But he can't deny it long, as he will be heading to prison this month. He stole over $200,000 from his cousin, aunt, and uncle who have done nothing but help him over the years. Shame on all of us for trusting you Jason AKA Mark McCormick! Your day is coming very soon, I hope you have many sleepless nights anticipating what and WHO awaits you. I spend many restless nights trying to figure out how to keep your aunt and uncle from losing their home as my family has, thanks to you. That's right Jason, you know exactly who I am and so will the judge when I am at your sentencing begging him to throw the book at you for the lives you have destroyed! The only thing that keeps me going is knowing that in the next couple of weeks you will be in federal prison. Be a man instead of a worm for once in your life and tell your family who you really are. Don't make your mother hear it on the news. And to the slug who showed up pretending to be Mr. Mark McCormick in order to help steal our life savings, don't think you are in the clear! I have lost my home and my children have been kicked out of the only home they have ever known because of you and Jason. I will never rest until you are brought to justice as well! See you soon Jason. I cannot wait!
If this happened in Ohio and Mass., how are you involved being your from Illinois?
curiousannie

Wilkes Barre, PA

#6 Aug 28, 2010
I would like to know if this is the Jason that played on poplar street when growing up..He would be about 39 years old. 4158
curiousannie

Wilkes Barre, PA

#7 Aug 28, 2010
would like to know if this Jason is 39 years old and played with kids on poplar street....Please answer
curious

Allentown, PA

#8 Sep 4, 2010
yes, this is the jason that played on popar street, age was wrong in the paper.... real con-man
curious

Allentown, PA

#9 Sep 4, 2010
yes, this is the jason that played on poplar street, age was wrong in the paper.... real con-man
bankrupt

Fort Wayne, IN

#10 Sep 26, 2010
curiousannie wrote:
I would like to know if this is the Jason that played on poplar street when growing up..He would be about 39 years old. 4158
Yes it is! Son of Janet and Vince Yuskoski.
bankrupt

Fort Wayne, IN

#11 Sep 26, 2010
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
If this happened in Ohio and Mass., how are you involved being your from Illinois?
I am not from Ill. I don't know why it is posted that way. I am from Ohio!
bankrupt

Fort Wayne, IN

#12 Sep 26, 2010
A Northumberland County man has been accused of running an investment scam with victims in Ohio and Massachusetts. 55-year-old Jason Yuskoski, of Natalie, pleaded innocent when arraigned Thursday in U.S. Middle District Court on five counts of wire fraud. He was indicted April 8th. Yuskoski is accused of making false representations between January 1, 2008, through last November and receiving over $180-thousand dollars in bogus investments. Yuskoski is free pending further court action.

*** All is correct except the age. He is not 55. He is however a liar, thief and scumbag! And he would sell his own kids for a buck. Sad but true.
youdontneed2know

Brodheadsville, PA

#13 Oct 5, 2010
yes he is a scumbag!!! and sadly he was my math teached back in highschool and banging one of the students who he is currently married to now. i hope he rots in prison!!!
bankrupt

Fort Wayne, IN

#14 Oct 7, 2010
youdontneed2know wrote:
yes he is a scumbag!!! and sadly he was my math teached back in highschool and banging one of the students who he is currently married to now. i hope he rots in prison!!!
**I don't think they ever actually married, they do have two children together. How he avoided prison for sleeping with a minor is beyond me. So I guess we can add pedophile to his list of crimes. SICK!!
bankrupt

Fort Wayne, IN

#15 Oct 7, 2010
I stand corrected. She actually married the idiot.
catty

Old Forge, PA

#17 Nov 12, 2010
For anyone who actually knows Jason you"ll know that hes not a conartist. Hes the man who took care of his grandmother for 6 years whipping her bottom because she couldnt do it herself. Giving his whole life up to stay at home night after night so she didnt end up in a nursing home. Hes also the man who coached a girls basketball team and gave up his time with his family to help those girls learn how to play and sport and by the way he didnt get paid to do that he volunteered. For all those who read stuff about the case know your facts before you open your mouth. If you dont know the names and birthdays of jasons children then you dont know him well enough to say anything. He is a terrific father i can tell you that!
catty

Old Forge, PA

#18 Nov 12, 2010
Yea he is married to her GOT A PROBLEM?
his wife

Old Forge, PA

#19 Nov 12, 2010
Lets get the record straight....we are married we have two beautiful children together which you dont need to talk about their kids keep your mouths away from them. And he avoided jail time because we werent together til after i was 18 not that our relationship is any of your business...we make eachother happy and we love eachother so really who cares what you think!!!!!!!!!!1 so for all you brennan people who think you know everything get your facts straight and most of you know where to find me if you have swomething to say find me and say it to my face if not keep your god damn mouths off me and my family!
his wife

Old Forge, PA

#20 Nov 12, 2010
Seriously get over it all ready!
hahaha

Scranton, PA

#21 Jan 2, 2011
The wife is a liar, cheat, and fraud too. He owes many people money. So maybe the wifey should get a clue b/c obviously she doesn't know her husband very well or else he and her are exactly alike...pathalogical liars and theives. He hasn't gone out to social in years b/c he owes EVERYBODY and their father money...not to take care of his grandmother...who for years he treated like dirt and stole her money too. "Seriously get over it already" you say. People have lost everything they have worked so hard for and you think he shouldn't be critisized. Sorry I wouldn't want my kids to grow up with a father like that. The entire town already knows what type of person Jason Yuskoski is...he is a very good liar. Someday you will realize that.
To bankrupt...do you have a number for the attornet general to file more charges of credit card fraud?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kulpmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Northwestern Academy marks 10th anniversary (Jan '09) Dec 11 hffkcvjki 222
West End Fire Company not closing, officer stre... Dec 8 Margaret Ebert 1
texting Oct '14 15Tigers 1
Coroner candidate still owes on criminal fines ... (Sep '13) Sep '14 commonman80 3
Northwestern Academy: boy escapes from Northwes... (May '09) Aug '14 majorbad 49
firewood for sale in Elysburg Jul '14 BDC 1
4th street in 1910 census Jul '14 gelly 1
Kulpmont Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kulpmont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kulpmont News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kulpmont

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News