Police Blotter: Friday, May 3, 2013

Police Blotter: Friday, May 3, 2013

There are 1 comment on the The News Item story from May 3, 2013, titled Police Blotter: Friday, May 3, 2013. In it, The News Item reports that:

Shane M. Wallace, 32, of Kulpmont, was charged by Patrolman Michael Pitcavage with burglary, criminal trespass, simple assault, criminal mischief, harassment and terroristic threats involving a March 30 disturbance at the residence of his former girlfriend, Kaitlyn Else, of 1339 Scott St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News Item.

2sexy4pa

Bloomsburg, PA

#1 Sep 8, 2013
First this "incident" happened April 30th, second of all, she started it. She was high, and drunk. She said , he was her former boyfriend. This is a lie. They were still living together at the time of this incident. I'm sure everyone knows by now, she was no victim. These local cops need to investigate, and interview the neighbors before jumping to any conclusions. Now the truth is coming out, and these cops have egg on their faces. One other thing... the officer who arrested this young woman, was a friend of hers and her family. That constitutes a serious conflict of interest. This case should have been handed over to the state police. What an frigging joke!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kulpmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thinking of moving to Mount Carmel Nov 30 Aprilbday12 2
News Northwestern Academy marks 10th anniversary (Jan '09) Nov 19 Past resident 236
Donations (Feb '17) Oct '17 Anonymous 3
News Coroner: Woman dies after getting stuck in clot... (Feb '17) Oct '17 Anonymous 2
News Northwestern Academy: boy escapes from Northwes... (May '09) Sep '17 weapon X 56
did hershey buy knoebels amusment park? (May '09) Jun '17 Kathyb 75
Girl Dies at amusment park (Jul '07) May '17 Brosqad 174

Kulpmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kulpmont Mortgages