Sheriff's hiring OK, Bridy, Clausi agree

Sheriff's hiring OK, Bridy, Clausi agree

There are 2 comments on the The News Item story from Mar 5, 2013, titled Sheriff's hiring OK, Bridy, Clausi agree. In it, The News Item reports that:

Northumberland County Sheriff Chad Reiner said Monday he did nothing wrong by hiring a new employee rather than recalling a former deputy to fill a position in his office created by a recent resignation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News Item.

ihtcrptppl

Bloomsburg, PA

#1 Mar 16, 2013
She does not need to be re-hired. She is already a part time Mt Carmel police patrolman. I dont "smell anything fishy about this at all. She has been having personal problems at home and it is interfering with her job. Not only is she a risk to her self, but she is a risk to others.
fxylady35

Ashburn, VA

#2 Jul 14, 2013
I heard she's not a police officer at all. Would like to know outcome of this case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kulpmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Northwestern Academy marks 10th anniversary (Jan '09) Jul '17 SilasDior 234
did hershey buy knoebels amusment park? (May '09) Jun '17 Kathyb 75
Girl Dies at amusment park (Jul '07) May '17 Brosqad 174
News Selinsgrove man pleads guilty to sexual assault... (Mar '15) Mar '17 Natasha 3
Donations (Feb '17) Feb '17 cheaters never pr... 2
News Coroner: Woman dies after getting stuck in clot... (Feb '17) Feb '17 cheaters never pr... 1
News Northwestern Academy: boy escapes from Northwes... (May '09) Nov '16 Shane clendenin 51

Kulpmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kulpmont Mortgages