Neighbor island farms are national fi...

Neighbor island farms are national finalists

There are 4 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Mar 19, 2008, titled Neighbor island farms are national finalists. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Three finalists from Hawaii made the cut in the third annual Gallo Family Vineyards Gold Medal Awards, honoring top artisanal producers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

rae

Belton, TX

#1 Mar 19, 2008
yum
Leilani

San Diego, CA

#2 Mar 19, 2008
Congratulations. This brings honor and respect to the islands. I know the competition is very strong in this type of event. It just shows what people can do when they really take pride in what they create.

“Honor your ancestors”

Since: Feb 08

Kaimuki, Keaukaha/Hilo, Kaupo

#3 Mar 19, 2008
This is a VERY big deal!

Congratulations!
Katie

Oxford, MI

#4 Mar 24, 2009
The starter is not supposed to have yeast in it. People are just afraid of the natural yeast the milk, sugar, and flour makes on its own. Follow the starter recipe as listed, but without the yeast and water.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police probing fatal jump (Jul '07) Apr 26 Aulani Alfapada 23
Review: Frank's Friendly Cars Maui Car Rental LLC (Jun '11) Feb '18 Big Al 2
Kula Music Thread (Dec '14) Feb '18 Musikologist 7
Paying respect and fentanyl (Nov '17) Nov '17 three blocks 1
Pukalani Music Selection (Sep '12) Jul '17 Musikologist 14
Kihei/Wailea House Rental Sleep 8 // Dec 17- Ja... (Mar '17) Mar '17 sherrykate 1
Old town Paia (Jan '17) Jan '17 Fukmi 1

Kula Jobs

Personal Finance

Kula Mortgages