Vacation rental nightmare

Vacation rental nightmare

There are 2 comments on the Haleakala Times story from Jan 7, 2008, titled Vacation rental nightmare. In it, Haleakala Times reports that:

At the Maui County Council Planning Committee Meeting held on August 15, 2005, Maui County Mayor Charmaine Tavares states: "We're not here talking about shutting down vacation rentals or stuff like that. via Haleakala Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Haleakala Times.

Moses

Mililani, HI

#1 Apr 30, 2008
Well, a number of VR have been shutdown and at least one is in foreclosure and or bankruptcy. However, it seems as though the hammer has stopped swinging in the moment as I've notice that many VRs are back in operation or never stopped. Was this a case of targeting certain owners? If so, who was and why were they targeted becomes the question?
Anna

Waianae, HI

#2 Apr 30, 2008
Have you noticed all the mini hotels, there is one on the corner of Kuiaha & Kaupakalua.....I am tired of all these people staring their hotels in our neighborhoods.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tam Ho not guilty in Maui incident - Hawaii News (Oct '09) Feb '15 Frustrated 43
Kula Music Thread Feb '15 Musikologist 2
Pukalani Music Selection (Sep '12) Jan '15 Musikologist 10
News Police probing fatal jump (Jul '07) Jan '15 Keoni alfapada 16
Rudeness (Mar '14) Jan '15 SoontoRetire 3
News Hawaii homes not among top 10 (Sep '09) Dec '14 Bmused Artwork 4
News Monsanto files suit in effort to block Maui's G... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Joe Balls 3
More from around the web

Kula People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]