Nonprofit Banner sets its sights on Hawaii

Full story: West Hawaii Today
Banner Health, a Phoenix-based nonprofit operating 23 owned and leased hospitals in seven states, has set its sights on Hawaii. Full Story
peace please

Honolulu, HI

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Outsourcing, privatizing are trademarks of neoconservatism/neoliberalism. It doesn't work. It's not designed to work but for a small group of beneficiaries. Health care is a basic human need and should be handled accordingly by giving it priority. I understand that it is difficult to steer through shark infested waters.(Mainland health care has been privatized with outrageous consequences). I'm just concerned that Banner will be not a step in the right direction, but the continuation of the deterioration of health care in private or semi private hands in America.
John b Good

Hilo, HI

#2 Mar 9, 2013
I totally agree with you, peace please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you Like Haiku Stairs, Speak Up Oct 21 Beep Beep 4 29
Pukalani Music Selection (Sep '12) Aug '14 Musikologist 9
Hawaii governor seeks to prime budget pump (Dec '07) Aug '14 Yellow Cab Driver 13
How we saved a bundle on a car in Maui by renti... Jun '14 elmar winkler 1
Review: Vishnevska, Nina MD - Nina Vishnevska MD (Mar '10) Jun '14 cat 5
Rudeness (Mar '14) May '14 Ron Brinkhurst 2
Kula (Dec '12) Dec '12 Musikologist 1
Kula Dating
Find my Match

Kula Jobs

Kula People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kula News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kula

Personal Finance