Since: Nov 11

Valdosta, GA

#1 Nov 8, 2011
Does anyone know of any rental houses in the area? Within about a 40 mile radius of Mount Sterling is fine. At least 3 bedrooms. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Duel

United States

#2 Nov 11, 2011
I can tell you who to stay away from Jerry Dean Weller out of Belle Mo he is a true slum loard who don't care about the shape his rentials are in " black Mold" water leaks 500 a month electric bills that are a problem with the house not the people living in them
O-Town girl

Owensville, MO

#3 Nov 11, 2011
What price range are you looking for? I know of a few in Owensville area!

Since: Nov 11

Valdosta, GA

#4 Nov 11, 2011
O-Town girl wrote:
What price range are you looking for? I know of a few in Owensville area!
We would like to stay under $600 a month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Krueger Ford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know this person or anything about them Dec '16 skyrocket99 1
Historic Riders heading in to Mount Sterling to... (Sep '16) Sep '16 KY McCabe 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Mar '12 Johnny 28
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Missouri... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Guessing 185
News State committee looks at restricting court records (Apr '10) Apr '10 Help 1
suicide (Oct '09) Oct '09 yes 2
Debate: Health Care - Krueger Ford, MO (Oct '09) Oct '09 Badintentions 1

Krueger Ford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Krueger Ford Mortgages