Death

United States

#1 Dec 30, 2009
Who was Cody Saucier (Thibodeaux)?
Rosary4Cody

United States

#2 Jan 2, 2010
Cody was a young man raised by his loving mother and awesome stepfather. Cody met an untimely death in Lafayette,La. He at one time was a very close friend of Divana Chapman, who met an untimely death.If common denominators are sought they will be found. Answers are with those who choose not to talk. My prayers and Cody's mother's prayers will be answered so that one day we may all have closure. This case is to be solved. The people that were close to him should share what they know and you don't have to leave your name.Buy a calling card and call the State Police or F.B.I. and leave your tip. Our community will be safe if the right choices are made. The life you save may be your own or someone you love. Think about it. Is it in you to do the right thing? Withholding the truth makes you a participant in this criminal act. I pray that those who refuse to share the truth never rest and realize that they too, are guilty of this horrid act.
Prayer Is Powerful

White Castle, LA

#3 Jan 3, 2010
I will pray for this family so they can finally find closure.
r4c2k

United States

#4 Jan 4, 2010
Prayer Is Powerful wrote:
I will pray for this family so they can finally find closure.
Thanks,the guilty shall be accountable for their actions.The truth will be known.Prayer of these two lines.
thePMKEY

Lenoir City, TN

#5 Jan 9, 2010
Grew up with Him, know the whole family including older siblings, was a good friend. We all want to know the truth. I agree, time for someone to step up and fess up what they know. This family needs it.
amkey

United States

#6 Jan 12, 2010
This was suicide.
Franklin

Dallas, TX

#7 Jan 12, 2010
amkey wrote:
This was suicide.
ridiculous.
death wish

United States

#8 Jan 12, 2010
lets see if i have this right. cody may have been killed by j.s. also?
olfrend

United States

#9 Jan 12, 2010
death wish wrote:
lets see if i have this right. cody may have been killed by j.s. also?
not the place to ask
gal pal

Cumming, GA

#10 Jan 12, 2010
"amkey"This was suicide.

guess you was not lucky enough to know cody ,, to know him was to love him and no it was not .......
amkey

United States

#12 Jan 17, 2010
gal pal wrote:
"amkey"This was suicide.
guess you was not lucky enough to know cody ,, to know him was to love him and no it was not .......
If it was not suicide,what was it? No known evidence to prove otherwise. What's the proof otherwise, there is none. None, nothing that points to anything done by anyone else. If you were a gal pal you could figure this out.
more

Orange, TX

#13 Jan 22, 2010
o.k.
nunya

Pasadena, TX

#14 Jan 26, 2010
amkey wrote:
<quoted text>If it was not suicide,what was it? No known evidence to prove otherwise. What's the proof otherwise, there is none. None, nothing that points to anything done by anyone else. If you were a gal pal you could figure this out.
If you have anything to do with the case/murder of Cody, fine. If you don't, then shut the hell up. I'm so sick of all of the people running there mouths who don't have a clue what they're talking about. Cody was murdered - force blunt trauma to the head. His mother & family have suffered not only with his loss for the last ten years, but also knowing the person(s) responsible for it have walked free. And if any of you were in the courtroom at JS's bond reduction hearing, you would have heard the attorney say they now believe JS is linked to Cody's MURDER. Other than that, any speculation on your part is not needed nor wanted. In the end, whoever did it will have to answer for it. The only thing you should be doing is praying for all families involved in these unthinkable tragedies. And if any one reading this has any information whatsoever, they most certainly can & should make an anonymous phone call to the Laf. detective's department who have re-opened his case.
Yes indeed

AOL

#15 Jan 26, 2010
i am confused if the above is true why was his bond reduced.....
Nunya

Pasadena, TX

#16 Jan 26, 2010
Yes indeed wrote:
i am confused if the above is true why was his bond reduced.....
Yes, it's true, make some phone calls to verify if you're that interested. Not being rude, just know how people like to put whatever they THINK on here, not necessarily what the facts are. When I asked the detective why he was even able to get any bond, he told me until he's proven guilty of the charges, he is innocent & deserves the same rights as everyone else, no matter what anyone else feels he should have. Which unfortunately is true, but if it were you, or someone you wanted to believe was truly innocent, it would be the same. Which is why people should let the justice system, good or bad, do what it has to do & stop posting irrelevant crap about it on topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Krotz Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
surprised and shocked (Mar '15) 19 hr yaignorant 13
Freshest piece in town... Sat neverknow 1
Melville (Mar '17) Sat Cecil 16
They robbed that old man again Nov 15 Nonconsensual 14
Angel Nicole Nov 15 Cecil 6
Robert Anthony Nall Jr (Dec '14) Nov 14 Amanda 18
It's a beautiful day in my neighborhood. Nov 9 Jamal 17

Krotz Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance