who thinks jason rolls really MURDERE...

who thinks jason rolls really MURDERED red hall?

Posted in the Krotz Springs Forum

my opinion

United States

#1 Nov 17, 2012
Everyone post if u think Jason rolls murdered red hall that it was truly NOT an act of self defense!
Why

United States

#2 Nov 18, 2012
my opinion wrote:
Everyone post if u think Jason rolls murdered red hall that it was truly NOT an act of self defense!
Why would you promote such unnecessary drama?
Anonymous

United States

#3 Jan 7, 2013
I think he did. And if you have a problem with that then your just as heartless as the one who pulled the trigger. P.s we will have to see what the judge says.
onceinalifetime

Zachary, LA

#5 Jan 7, 2013
all of you have big balls.why are u on topix with something like this.you might get aske what you know
Anonymous

United States

#6 Jan 7, 2013
Yes I do have nerve. I loved my uncle very much.
curious

United States

#7 Jan 10, 2013
curiose wrote:
Yes I do have nerve. I loved my uncle very much.
Spell check! My username is the correct spelling of what you want yours to be. Please, save this knowledge for future use.
Katie M

Washington, DC

#8 Apr 26, 2013
The jury spoke. Not Guilty. Go Home! Your BS is not welcomed here anymore!
disappointed

Mobile, AL

#9 Apr 26, 2013
Katie M wrote:
The jury spoke. Not Guilty. Go Home! Your BS is not welcomed here anymore!
No Bae Bae... Jason Rolls got away with MURDER!!!!
Wtf

Abbeville, LA

#10 Apr 26, 2013
curiose wrote:
I think he did. And if you have a problem with that then your just as heartless as the one who pulled the trigger. P.s we will have to see what the judge says.
It was self defense babe. Go Rolls. I would pull the trigger on someone coming into my house and fighting with me and my wife. It's over. Rolls is free. Everything will be okay. Fix you a warm glass of milk and shut the f$ck up.
Hopefully

United States

#11 Apr 26, 2013
White trash lullabies and this loser will end up in prison for something else within a year or two for sure. Prob for his love of sleeping with underage girls I his own family
my opinion

United States

#12 Apr 26, 2013
Hopefully wrote:
White trash lullabies and this loser will end up in prison for something else within a year or two for sure. Prob for his love of sleeping with underage girls I his own family
Good luck Jason but, watch your back.Their plan didn't work out like they wanted and You was not suppose to go free!!!!!
Whatever

Hammond, LA

#13 Apr 26, 2013
He still has to be judged by God. No that's not Jason's house Micheal paid for it.If Jason thought he was in danger why not call 911 or wound Red? Why did he have to shot to kill?
Loud AND Proud

United States

#14 Apr 26, 2013
Whatever wrote:
He still has to be judged by God. No that's not Jason's house Micheal paid for it.If Jason thought he was in danger why not call 911 or wound Red? Why did he have to shot to kill?
Have you ever been attacked before? When in that kind of situation you don't think. You don't have time to. You just react.
Whatever

Hammond, LA

#15 Apr 26, 2013
These is nothing left to do on this side. God will take care of it on the other side. What is sad a good man is dead. All of the people on here saying bad things about Red if your house ever caught fire if he liked you or not he would have risked his life to save your home or your life. Everyone that is disrespecting him by the ugly things they are saying must have forgotten that. Red has a mother and children instead of saying ugly things about the man try praying for them.
Middle Man

United States

#16 Apr 26, 2013
Couldn't have said it better
my op

Glenmora, LA

#17 Apr 27, 2013
If someone comes into my house and attacks me and my family i will shoot him dead. The guy attacked his x wife and her husband in their home on their wedding day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Krotz Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need some information on Pb man, please! 18 hr YepItsMeButAnonym... 6
Nudist Sun Proud Hillary sup... 4
Anthony Morrow Sun Dago 16
she's using you. May 16 Hello 3
Bible Baptist Church (May '11) May 15 Bayou Boy 13
Percy castile and wife still dealing meth 2017 ... May 15 Badman666 7
st landry ems vs; acaidian amb. (Dec '06) May 13 Sport 70

Krotz Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance