First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Frogman

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2010
Melissa Smith is a dirty little HO. And Wayne gets my sloppy left overs.....
Somebody in the family

AOL

#2 Jan 18, 2010
What the hell are talking about? If you can write this have the balls to post your name.
trash

AOL

#3 Jan 18, 2010
are these the same smiths from lottie
Frogman

United States

#4 Jan 18, 2010
No can do she knows who I am ! And no Krotz Springs !
Somebody in the family

AOL

#5 Jan 19, 2010
Why would you even post something like that? Her family might see this and they don't need to. what the hell did you sleep with her just to post it on here? Is this what happen long ago?
Frogman

United States

#6 Jan 19, 2010
Not just once and 1 week ago is not that long. And no I ended it becuse I found out that Wayne and myself are not the only men in her bed ! Or should I say work truck. lol
Somebody in the family

AOL

#7 Jan 19, 2010
Work truck???? what hell are you talking about????????
Nobody in the family

Orange, TX

#9 Jan 19, 2010
What gives you the right to talk about a family's life. You should be so ashamed of yourself for the comment you have made. And if your not ashamed then we all know what kind of heartless person you are...But, I'm not here to judge you. Please don't ruin this famiy's life by being so cruel...
Frogman

United States

#10 Jan 19, 2010
Nobody in the family wrote:
What gives you the right to talk about a family's life. You should be so ashamed of yourself for the comment you have made. And if your not ashamed then we all know what kind of heartless person you are...But, I'm not here to judge you. Please don't ruin this famiy's life by being so cruel...
Me cruel? I am afread to tell you that she is the HEARTLESS one here. Dont you think it is wrong for a woman to knowingly give a married man ''HERPES''? And I am the one who is ruining some family? She is a rotten dirty whore. I had to hurt my family and my WIFE when I had to explain about the wrong I had done! What gose around comes around. I hope Wayne beats the f*#k out that bitch!
Rancid playa

United States

#11 Jan 19, 2010
Whatever happened to Tiffany Smith? I wanted to give her my meat, but she ended up having sex with Travis Keys black ass. Why is it all the krotz springs girls love black guys? Great parenting losers.
Nobody in the family

Orange, TX

#12 Jan 19, 2010
Dumb Ass, know you have herpes. what gives you the right to screw around behind your wife's back, hahaha sounds like, oh well best just get you some cream for the pecker and antibiotics hahahaha!!! YOU Are Too Funny hahahaha
Nobody in the family

Orange, TX

#13 Jan 19, 2010
You play with fire and your pecker falls off .HAHAHAHAHA and if it don't your wife needs to cut it off..Again i say HAHAHAHA
Nobody in the family

Orange, TX

#14 Jan 19, 2010
Oh Gosh I wouldn't post my name either, now that i know i have herpes...Wouldn't want everyone in k.s. to find out HeHeHe...GOOD JOB not telling everyone in k.s.
trash

AOL

#15 Jan 19, 2010
tiffany smith is married to art smith son of dr neil smith in lottie
Green Acres

Orange, TX

#17 Jan 19, 2010
Let sleeping dogs lie..
Frogman

United States

#18 Jan 19, 2010
trash wrote:
tiffany smith is married to art smith son of dr neil smith in lottie
You need to keep your nose in lottie. You have no idea who we are even talking about ! lol
iWork iJigg iJerk iRock

Lenoir City, TN

#19 Jan 20, 2010
all you stank hoes and and frogf*ckers need to quit hatin on each other, STDs is a badmotha "shut yo mouf"...
Frogman

United States

#20 Jan 20, 2010
iWork iJigg iJerk iRock wrote:
all you stank hoes and and frogf*ckers need to quit hatin on each other, STDs is a badmotha "shut yo mouf"...
WTF ???
moss boss

United States

#21 Jan 20, 2010
iWork iJigg iJerk iRock wrote:
To all readers: She can sure clean a vehicle.The rest I'm sure the Smith family can work out the rest.
Also don't worry about getting STD from Mrs. Smith. If your wife gives it to you and you find that you ain't as cool or the stud you think you are, that's when I would worry.
Does your wife have STD and if so are you sure it came from your messing around or hers.
Remembering

United States

#22 Jan 20, 2010
Frogman wrote:
<quoted text> Me cruel? I am afread to tell you that she is the HEARTLESS one here. Dont you think it is wrong for a woman to knowingly give a married man ''HERPES''? And I am the one who is ruining some family? She is a rotten dirty whore. I had to hurt my family and my WIFE when I had to explain about the wrong I had done! What gose around comes around. I hope Wayne beats the f*#k out that bitch!
Ha Ha.I remember another like you.Thought he was the finest most wanted and desired person on earth.Slept with plenty young girls,even with in-laws.
Then,He tried putting down on his wife when he found out that she had a young boyfriend keeping her happier than she ever been.
Tried to make her out the whore.Too bad for him that the town was laughing about him getting what he deserved.
So go ahead with your bad ass self.The same thing is happening to you now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Krotz Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drunk "mothers" 4 hr noneya 48
New Babies 11 hr Gary 3
Robert Anthony Nall Jr (Dec '14) Dec 8 Gary 19
They robbed that old man again Dec 7 Gary 17
Torres men Dec 7 Gary 2
Who got the meth Dec 7 Jeb 10
she's using you. (Mar '17) Dec 6 Mandingo 6

Krotz Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance