Jason Rolls Indicted
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

“No News is No News”

Since: Aug 08

Los Angeles

#2 Apr 29, 2011
I can't say I'm shocked over the news of the indictment. However,I am shocked that a woman would have lived with this killer and have her child(ren) near this killer for the past year. That's straight creepy to me.
Figure it out

Gonzales, LA

#3 Apr 29, 2011
Jason Rolls, you DID NOT pass GO, you DID NOT collect two-hundred dollars, but you WILL go straight to jail! Wut...nobody plays Monopoly anymore?!? What a loser...
press one for guilty

Youngsville, LA

#4 Apr 29, 2011
what about his lovly bride twyluh ?
Figure it out

Gonzales, LA

#5 Apr 29, 2011
You mean Twatla? Oh, she has a date with karma...real soon.

“No News is No News”

Since: Aug 08

Los Angeles

#6 Apr 29, 2011
Figure it out wrote:
Jason Rolls, you DID NOT pass GO, you DID NOT collect two-hundred dollars, but you WILL go straight to jail! Wut...nobody plays Monopoly anymore?!? What a loser...
If he were playing Battleship...his ship just sank.
Figure it out

Gonzales, LA

#7 Apr 29, 2011
To Jason Rolls' family, friends, supporters, and ALL Conservative Republicans who endorse home defense by MURDER: Shortly after Jason Rolls murdered my friend, Michael "Red" Hall, I made it very clear to anyone who cared to listen that "NOBODY murders my friends and remains free to brag about it and live happily ever after."

I meant it then, and I mean it now. I will make it my mission in life to help put that animal where he belongs; Louisiana State Penitentiary at Angola.

One must be very careful, some actions just cannot be undone. You just can't put the sh1t back into the horse. And if some careless, irresponsible act on YOUR part should affect any friend or loved one of mine, YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS. I will devote every ounce of energy and resources to make sure you PAY.

Your move, New Jersey...
CURIOUS

United States

#8 Apr 29, 2011
Glad to hear about the indictment.Now what progress.Does antone know when the trial will start.
Figure it out

Gonzales, LA

#9 Apr 30, 2011
CURIOUS wrote:
...Does anyone know when the trial will start.
Yeah, I can't wait. Guilty until proven innocent, I say. He has already been tried and convicted by public opinion. Jason Rolls committed this crime and EVERYBODY knows it. The burden of proof is on him, he has to try to prove that he DIDN'T do it...yeah, good luck with that.

Whatever, I will be there. You can bank on it.
Uh Huh

United States

#10 Apr 30, 2011
Figure it out wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I can't wait. Guilty until proven innocent, I say. He has already been tried and convicted by public opinion. Jason Rolls committed this crime and EVERYBODY knows it. The burden of proof is on him, he has to try to prove that he DIDN'T do it...yeah, good luck with that.
Whatever, I will be there. You can bank on it.
I do believe you have it ass backwards. Under our justice system, the burden of proof is on the prosecution not the defense.
Unh Uh

Gonzales, LA

#11 Apr 30, 2011
Uh Huh wrote:
I do believe you have it ass backwards Under our justice system, the burden of proof is on the prosecution not the defense.
No, I do believe YOU have it ass backwards, friend. I wasn't referring to YOUR justice system, I was referring to MINE.

I SAID HE IS GUILTY...and as far as I'm concerned, that's the end of it. The burden of proof IS ON JASON ROLLS to prove to ME and everyone else that he is COMPLETELY innocent. Of course, that is an asinine assumption. We ALL know he's guilty. And THAT IS TO WHICH I WAS REFERRING...public opinion, e.g., guilty in the eyes of the public.

The (your) justice system does NOT influence my opinions or my core beliefs. I can decide for myself who is or is not guilty, thank you very much. I'm a big boy now.

In fact, I am such a big boy, that I can defend my home and family WITHOUT needing a firearm. I have a ball peen hammer, and that's ALL the weapon I need. Mess with me or my family, you get to wear a dimple in your skull the size of nickle and dribble when you smile for the rest of your life.

Or, if I'm feeling particularly gentlemanly, I'll skip the hammer-job, and fry some worthless perp with a FIVE MILLION VOLT STUN GUN. Whatever, at least he'll LIVE.
smart girl

Plainview, NY

#12 Apr 30, 2011
Unh Uh wrote:
<quoted text>No, I do believe YOU have it ass backwards, friend. I wasn't referring to YOUR justice system, I was referring to MINE.

I SAID HE IS GUILTY...and as far as I'm concerned, that's the end of it. The burden of proof IS ON JASON ROLLS to prove to ME and everyone else that he is COMPLETELY innocent. Of course, that is an asinine assumption. We ALL know he's guilty. And THAT IS TO WHICH I WAS REFERRING...public opinion, e.g., guilty in the eyes of the public.

The (your) justice system does NOT influence my opinions or my core beliefs. I can decide for myself who is or is not guilty, thank you very much. I'm a big boy now.

In fact, I am such a big boy, that I can defend my home and family WITHOUT needing a firearm. I have a ball peen hammer, and that's ALL the weapon I need. Mess with me or my family, you get to wear a dimple in your skull the size of nickle and dribble when you smile for the rest of your life.

Or, if I'm feeling particularly gentlemanly, I'll skip the hammer-job, and fry some worthless perp with a FIVE MILLION VOLT STUN GUN. Whatever, at least he'll LIVE.
Q: So what happens if a person breaks into your home packing a firearm?

A: You'd be f**ked!

Might want to upgrade lil buddy
Unh Uh

Gonzales, LA

#13 May 1, 2011
smart girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Q: So what happens if a person breaks into your home packing a firearm?
A: You'd be f**ked!
Might want to upgrade lil buddy
So, you wanna play Twenty Questions, huh? Okie Dokie.

Q:(tongue-in-cheek) So what happens if a person breaks into your home packing a flamethrower?

A: You'd be f**ked! And so would your home, hell, probably your whole damn street, too. Just like Saigon, eh Slick?

YOU might want to upgrade “lil buddy”!

I think I made my point with only one question. That point being: Someone, somewhere, will ALWAYS have a bigger, better weapon. NONE of us trained well enough to own and operate advanced weaponry at HOME. Firearms have their place: ON THE BATTLEFIELD…or in the hands of highly-trained professionals.

So, you’re going to defend yourself and your home with a handgun? Then the question becomes: Can you hit what you’re aiming at? Under ALL conditions? Can you maintain control and possession of your handgun? Probably not. That takes animal-like brute strength. A handgun isn’t a “point and click” device, it’s not a damn computer mouse or a digital camera. It take many, many, many, grueling hours and HUNDREDS of rounds of ammunition to become proficient with a handgun. And probably a lot of dollars, too.

Let’s apply that lesson hypothetically, shall we?

SCENARIO: A criminal breaks into my house “packing” a handgun.
QUESTION: What are the odds that HE has the necessary training?
ANSWER: About 1,000,000,000 : 1
CONCLUSION: He would get his gun taken from him by force and get beaten half to death with his own gun, trussed-up, and dragged to the curb. I would then call the cops to come remove that garbage from my yard. And just for sh1ts and giggles, I’d most likely use the stun gun on him…or the hammer, AFTER he’s tie-up.

Murder is never the answer. There’s too much fun to be had with a live subject. NO ONE is afraid of being shot to death. That doesn’t scare anybody. You know what REALLY scares people? The thought of being tortured or beaten within an inch of their life. Pain…lots of it. Just when they think it’s over, it just keeps on coming, gets worse and worse until they mercifully lose consciousness. Poor bastard will think he’s been f**ked by train.

But none of that is necessary, because: NOBODY wants you or your stuff. NOBODY wants to kill you. That’s a fantasy that has been propagated by Right-wing Conservative Republican, pro-gun, pro-war, nut-jobs. Fear mongers…war mongers, the lot of ‘em. They WANT, ne, LOVE to kill people.

Like I said, murder is NEVER the answer. You just can’t put the sh1t back into the horse. Oh, you’ll want to. You’ll try. You’ll spend FORTY YEARS in Angola, crying EVERY DAMN DAY, wishing you could, but to no avail. Are YOU willing spend forty years in prison…for a MISTAKE?!
Stop living such a fearful life.
Grow up.
press one for guilty

Youngsville, LA

#14 May 1, 2011
If I had the choice, I would break in the house of the moron who had a hammer...rather than the house of a gun owner. Just on the off chance they are trained in its use. And insted of using said hammer, use the gun to do nasty things. You obviously know nothing about real-life. "Right-wing Conservative Republican, pro-gun, pro-war, nut-jobs. Fear mongers…war mongers"...I am a veteran and I know about fear and war. Do you? I am pro-gun, anti-war. Stop living in dream-land. Go away. You are what's wrong with this country.
Unh Uh

Gonzales, LA

#15 May 1, 2011
press one for guilty wrote:
If I had the choice, I would break in the house…
Why do you want to break into MY house? LOL! Are you a criminal? If not, I’m not talking about you.
You obviously know nothing about real-life…
Really? And you do? What is “real-life” as you see it? What is YOUR utopian vision for life in this country? I know PLENTY about real life. For instance, I’ve been living a real life for a LONG TIME now. I’m well educated, intelligent, and articulate. IQ into the triple-digits. I’m no idiot, believe it.
"Right-wing Conservative Republican, pro-gun, pro-war, nut-jobs. Fear mongers…war mongers"...
This is my POLITICAL opinion. I think this is the part you read FIRST. I can’t say I blame you. It kinda’ jumps off the page at ya’, don’t it? Yeah, I sort of regret the wording a little bit. I am indeed pro-war, but only when it’s absolutely the ONLY option, like when my country is attacked, for example. I am also pro-gun, but on paper only. I believe in the right to keep and bear arms, but I choose not to exercise that right. I could have stipulated that I was ONLY referring to IRRESPOSIBLE redneck-ish folks, ordinary joe-blow citizens who think it’s cool to kill people randomly. THEY know nothing about real life…
I am a veteran…
Yeah, and I respect that. With every fiber of my being. I mean that. My father is a veteran, my grandfather is a veteran. Many, many of my uncles, cousins, ect. are veterans. Hell, if you put my entire family in a room, a very LARGE room, you wouldn’t be able to move without bumping into a veteran. And that’s just the veterans who are still alive. BUT…being a veteran does NOT automatically make you a leading authority on politics, or life in general. You still need to respect the opinions of others. Being close-minded never got anybody anywhere.
I know about fear and war. Do you?
Yep.
Stop living in dream-land.
That’s your opinion, and you are entitled to it. See above about being close-minded.
Go away.
NO.
You are what's wrong with this country.
Just me, huh? All by myself? Wow, that’s an awful lot power for one guy to wield. If I’m going to ruin this country, I better get started. See above about respecting the opinions of others.

“The nose is the first to know”

Since: Sep 08

The Nosiest Place on Earth

#16 May 1, 2011
SETTLE DOWN PEOPLE. ENOUGH ALREADY.

Let's get back to discussing the indictment of this Jason Rolls character.

Real quick thought....

After reading all of the other comments I would like to suggest to everyone that they live real simple, modest lives. Criminals sure in the heck won't try to break into a home of broke-ass common folk! So, there....problem solved. If you need to get your rocks off, buy Grand Theft Auto San Andreas or Vice City. I love to regulate and show off my big guns.:O
wishforthebest

White Castle, LA

#17 May 1, 2011
did jason break into red's house or did red walk into the house jason was living in. jason should not have shot red but that's why jason wasn't charged with murder in the first. he may be found innocent if the jury thinks he felt red was fixing to kill him. he will get jail time probably but it won't b for murder. maybe neglect homicide which carries a lesser sentence. in my opinion she is the guilty one. she lost both men but from what i hear about her she changes men like she changes her clothes often. it is a terrible thing when a fireman and a soldier looses their life because they fell in love with a trashy no good woman. and note to 'figure it out' u better figure it out better than u have because u will end up going to prison for ur anger and what good is that going to do for your family. we have a legal system and u have to accept the outcome because thats just how it works
Figure it out

Gonzales, LA

#18 May 1, 2011
wishforthebest wrote:
did jason break into red's house or did red walk into the house jason was living in. jason should not have shot red but that's why jason wasn't charged with murder in the first. he may be found innocent if the jury thinks he felt red was fixing to kill him. he will get jail time probably but it won't b for murder. maybe neglect homicide which carries a lesser sentence. in my opinion she is the guilty one. she lost both men but from what i hear about her she changes men like she changes her clothes often. it is a terrible thing when a fireman and a soldier looses their life because they fell in love with a trashy no good woman. and note to 'figure it out' u better figure it out better than u have because u will end up going to prison for ur anger and what good is that going to do for your family. we have a legal system and u have to accept the outcome because thats just how it works
LOL! Being angry is a capital offense, now?! You're so stupid. And funny, too.

And, you can barely type a coherent sentence. How cute! You're what, about 10 years old?

Listen, sweetie, I don't CARE how the law defines it. When you take a human life, it's MURDER. You don't MANSLAUGHTER them, you MURDER them, mm'kay? No matter how you define it, it is still a capital offense and is therefore punishable.

Now, repeat after me, "If I take a human life, I will spend NO LESS than ten years in prison for my crime".

It's not anger, it's passion. When you are passionate about something, it can take on the appearance of uncontrollable anger. Especially to an inexperienced, ignorant person such as yourself. Now, run along. The grown-ups are trying to enjoy the internet.
wishforthebest

White Castle, LA

#19 May 1, 2011
Figure it out wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Being angry is a capital offense, now?! You're so stupid. And funny, too.
And, you can barely type a coherent sentence. How cute! You're what, about 10 years old?
Listen, sweetie, I don't CARE how the law defines it. When you take a human life, it's MURDER. You don't MANSLAUGHTER them, you MURDER them, mm'kay? No matter how you define it, it is still a capital offense and is therefore punishable.
Now, repeat after me, "If I take a human life, I will spend NO LESS than ten years in prison for my crime".
It's not anger, it's passion. When you are passionate about something, it can take on the appearance of uncontrollable anger. Especially to an inexperienced, ignorant person such as yourself. Now, run along. The grown-ups are trying to enjoy the internet.
u r the idiot. your rage proves u have the mind of a child. grown ppl know that that court system rules not u. it must be terrible to only feel good about yourself when u r on topix. what's the matter? when u r face to face or when u don't hide behind a fake name u can't impress anyone. u really need some anger management. u can call it passion if that makes u feel better but it's just anger. don't count your chickens too fast cause the legal system is a tricky thing. juror r sometimes dumb ppl and make the wrong decision. if someone attacks u and u defend yourself it isn't always called murder. if the jury sees it that way u going to have to live with it but it sounds like u might take the law in ur own hands and big boy that's when they call it murder. you can't handle things in your personal life so u come on topix threatening ppl and i guess that comes from low self esteem. get a life buddy while u still got one
smart girl

Plainview, NY

#20 May 1, 2011
Unh Uh wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you wanna play Twenty Questions, huh? Okie Dokie.
Q:(tongue-in-cheek) So what happens if a person breaks into your home packing a flamethrower?
A: You'd be f**ked! And so would your home, hell, probably your whole damn street, too. Just like Saigon, eh Slick?
YOU might want to upgrade “lil buddy”!
I think I made my point with only one question. That point being: Someone, somewhere, will ALWAYS have a bigger, better weapon. NONE of us trained well enough to own and operate advanced weaponry at HOME. Firearms have their place: ON THE BATTLEFIELD…or in the hands of highly-trained professionals.
So, you’re going to defend yourself and your home with a handgun? Then the question becomes: Can you hit what you’re aiming at? Under ALL conditions? Can you maintain control and possession of your handgun? Probably not. That takes animal-like brute strength. A handgun isn’t a “point and click” device, it’s not a damn computer mouse or a digital camera. It take many, many, many, grueling hours and HUNDREDS of rounds of ammunition to become proficient with a handgun. And probably a lot of dollars, too.
Let’s apply that lesson hypothetically, shall we?
SCENARIO: A criminal breaks into my house “packing” a handgun.
QUESTION: What are the odds that HE has the necessary training?
ANSWER: About 1,000,000,000 : 1
CONCLUSION: He would get his gun taken from him by force and get beaten half to death with his own gun, trussed-up, and dragged to the curb. I would then call the cops to come remove that garbage from my yard. And just for sh1ts and giggles, I’d most likely use the stun gun on him…or the hammer, AFTER he’s tie-up.
Murder is never the answer. There’s too much fun to be had with a live subject. NO ONE is afraid of being shot to death. That doesn’t scare anybody. You know what REALLY scares people? The thought of being tortured or beaten within an inch of their life. Pain…lots of it. Just when they think it’s over, it just keeps on coming, gets worse and worse until they mercifully lose consciousness. Poor bastard will think he’s been f**ked by train.
But none of that is necessary, because: NOBODY wants you or your stuff. NOBODY wants to kill you. That’s a fantasy that has been propagated by Right-wing Conservative Republican, pro-gun, pro-war, nut-jobs. Fear mongers…war mongers, the lot of ‘em. They WANT, ne, LOVE to kill people.
Like I said, murder is NEVER the answer. You just can’t put the sh1t back into the horse. Oh, you’ll want to. You’ll try. You’ll spend FORTY YEARS in Angola, crying EVERY DAMN DAY, wishing you could, but to no avail. Are YOU willing spend forty years in prison…for a MISTAKE?!
Stop living such a fearful life.
Grow up.
A flamethrower huh? You know, most criminals are sneaky and DON'T want to be caught. I think a flamethrower would be like wearing a sign saying "I'm the serial killer!". Just plain stupid

To answer your question of whether or not I will defend my home with a handgun, the answer is no. I will defend my home with a SHOTGUN! Why? Because I dont have to be a great shooter to hit my target. After I shoot you with it, you will most likely have a big gaping hole in your body and will most likely be dead. If you would happen to not be dead I would add more gaping holes to your collection. You will not break into my home and live (as long as I get to my weapon before you kill me). I will not let you live so that you can come back again. I will not move so you can't find me to seek your revenge or finish the job. You will die. That will be YOUR mistake, NOT mine. That will also be self defense NOT murder.

As for the rest of your idiotic comment, it's just too stupid too reply to. Has anyone ever told you that you need help? That you're a little crazy? Insane maybe? If not, they need to. You CLEARLY don't think with ration and common sense.
knowwhatyourtalk inabout

Bossier City, LA

#21 May 1, 2011
LSA-R.S. 14:20
A. A homicide is justifiable:

(1) When committed in self-defense by one who reasonably believes that he is in imminent danger of losing his life or receiving great bodily harm and that the killing is necessary to save himself from that danger.

(2) When committed for the purpose of preventing a violent or forcible felony involving danger to life or of great bodily harm by one who reasonably believes that such an offense is about to be committed and that such action is necessary for its prevention. The circumstances must be sufficient to excite the fear of a reasonable person that there would be serious danger to his own life or person if he attempted to prevent the felony without the killing.

(3) When committed against a person whom one reasonably believes to be likely to use any unlawful force against a person present in a dwelling or a place of business, or when committed against a person whom one reasonably believes is attempting to use any unlawful force against a person present in a motor vehicle as defined in R.S. 32:1(40), while committing or attempting to commit a burglary or robbery of such dwelling, business, or motor vehicle.

(4)(a) When committed by a person lawfully inside a dwelling, a place of business, or a motor vehicle as defined in R.S. 32:1(40), against a person who is attempting to make an unlawful entry into the dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle, or who has made an unlawful entry into the dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle, and the person committing the homicide reasonably believes that the use of deadly force is necessary to prevent the entry or to compel the intruder to leave the premises or motor vehicle.

(b) The provisions of this Paragraph shall not apply when the person committing the homicide is engaged, at the time of the homicide, in the acquisition of, the distribution of, or possession of, with intent to distribute a controlled dangerous substance in violation of the provisions of the Uniform Controlled Dangerous Substances Law.

B. For the purposes of this Section, there shall be a presumption that a person lawfully inside a dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle held a reasonable belief that the use of deadly force was necessary to prevent unlawful entry thereto, or to compel an unlawful intruder to leave the premises or motor vehicle, if both of the following occur:

(1) The person against whom deadly force was used was in the process of unlawfully and forcibly entering or had unlawfully and forcibly entered the dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle.

(2) The person who used deadly force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry was occurring or had occurred.

C. A person who is not engaged in unlawful activity and who is in a place where he or she has a right to be shall have no duty to retreat before using deadly force as provided for in this Section, and may stand his or her ground and meet force with force.

D. No finder of fact shall be permitted to consider the possibility of retreat as a factor in determining whether or not the person who used deadly force had a reasonable belief that deadly force was reasonable and apparently necessary to prevent a violent or forcible felony involving life or great bodily harm or to prevent the unlawful entry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Krotz Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ali 5 hr In the know 10
Meth heads Mon Outside looking in 13
Confession Sun Grandmama 5
Big guys lawn service Sun Ron 2
Who is Laura Elizabeth Locke Aug 13 Livoniawife 1
Mr. Sonnier Aug 12 Curious 1
Melville So Called Chief (Sep '16) Aug 11 Kimberly 19

Krotz Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance