This is the St. Landry Parish Sheriff...

This is the St. Landry Parish Sheriff's Office arrest report

There are 31 comments on the The Daily Advertiser story from Jun 16, 2011, titled This is the St. Landry Parish Sheriff's Office arrest report. In it, The Daily Advertiser reports that:

This is the St. Landry Parish Sheriff's Office arrest report for June 16, 2011. Judy Kay Mouton, 45, 600 block Main Street, Krotz Springs, arrested and charged with accessory after the fact.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Advertiser.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yahoo!!!

United States

#1 Jun 16, 2011
Who is this?
hahaha

Denham Springs, LA

#2 Jun 17, 2011
isn't that the cheif of police's sister.
took long enough

United States

#3 Jun 17, 2011
hahaha wrote:
Susie left the warrant for her arrest on her desk for Norman before she left office. I guess he didn't see it one the keyboard...
Whatever

United States

#4 Jun 17, 2011
Susie didn't leave as much as a piece of lint when she left office so we know that is a load of crap.
WTH

United States

#5 Jun 17, 2011
If Susie had the arrest warrant before she left office why didn't she arrest her? Because she didn't do her job! That's all I have to say about this topic.
goodforya

Bossier City, LA

#6 Jun 17, 2011
She probably didn't do it to prove a point. if Norman won he wouldn't arrest his family... Surprise! He didn't... Well not really a surprise.
Hey Now

United States

#7 Jun 17, 2011
goodforya wrote:
She probably didn't do it to prove a point. if Norman won he wouldn't arrest his family... Surprise! He didn't... Well not really a surprise.
Well , she helped get her murdering nephew out of jail on bond ( til he messed up ), and has her child molesting husband out on bond currently ( until his appeal). This happened while she was in office so people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. She has done a lot of protecting her family , and the crimes they commit are for more serious. The funny thing is she didn't leave anything in that office when she left. She got rid of everything what was she trying to hide? The only thing left in there was the desk and nothing was on it or in it.
a friend

United States

#8 Jun 17, 2011
hahaha wrote:
Hate to tell that is not Norman's sister. Her name is Judy but she lives in another state and her last name is Mouille.
absolutely

Franklin, LA

#9 Jun 17, 2011
Hey Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Well , she helped get her murdering nephew out of jail on bond ( til he messed up ), and has her child molesting husband out on bond currently ( until his appeal). This happened while she was in office so people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. She has done a lot of protecting her family , and the crimes they commit are for more serious. The funny thing is she didn't leave anything in that office when she left. She got rid of everything what was she trying to hide? The only thing left in there was the desk and nothing was on it or in it.
Who cares!!!!!! She bought the shit anyway. You didn't by it with your food stamps so what difference does it make to you???!!!! You people are morons! PHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ha Ha

Port Barre, LA

#10 Jun 18, 2011
The person that got arrested was Bobby Soileau's wife Julie. It has to do with all the mess with the KSPD Evidence Room heist.
MORON

United States

#11 Jun 18, 2011
absolutely wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares!!!!!! She bought the shit anyway. You didn't by it with your food stamps so what difference does it make to you???!!!! You people are morons! PHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You are honestly calling people "morons"? If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#12 Jun 18, 2011
hahaha wrote:
NO.
absolutely stupid

United States

#13 Jun 18, 2011
absolutely wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares!!!!!! She bought the shit anyway. You didn't by it with your food stamps so what difference does it make to you???!!!! You people are morons! PHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
She didn't pay for it out of her pocket. It was bought with tax payer's money you idiot so she did not have the right to throw everything out like she did. Very immature for a women of her age and position. All it did was reenforce the voters faith that they made the right choice. For the record not everyone on here is on food stamps like you. So you need to stop trying to insult people on here. We can all tell you are an uneducated piece of trash no need to keep making a spectacle of yourself.
absolutely stupid

United States

#14 Jun 18, 2011
I know I probably shouldn't have responded. It is pointless to have a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed. :)
armless

United States

#15 Jun 18, 2011
I would have said witless, because even stupid people can bear arms, but someone will say that's nitpicking.
wow

Houston, TX

#16 Jun 20, 2011
Brandon Lacashio...what a loser! I feel sorry for his grandmother. He is still the same trash he was in high school..Well, St. Landry Parish is nothing but trash as well. I am so glad I got out of that area.
hahaha

United States

#17 Jun 20, 2011
wow wrote:
Brandon Lacashio...what a loser! I feel sorry for his grandmother. He is still the same trash he was in high school..Well, St. Landry Parish is nothing but trash as well. I am so glad I got out of that area.
We're glad you left too....less trash to worry about.
hum

Krotz Springs, LA

#18 Jun 20, 2011
norman...the great chief every1 thought he was going to be...lmao he dont run the police office 2 other people do take a guess i bet you know who the 2 r..he lets these people who are no officers of this town walk in read everything about the people he arrest then go around town telling every1 else. thats against the law...he tell looks at you a lies to your face then runs his mouth behind your face. well my vote will not help him get elected again next go round i promise.... so if you get arrest r about to every1 will no before u will.. watch how u talk to around town because you may be arrested for nothing like some1 had..all because of this one saying i heard this one said this r this one said this...grad school shit thats what kind of protection we all have in this great town..lord bless us all u the only1 who can forgive us and save us and judge us. amen
hum

Krotz Springs, LA

#19 Jun 20, 2011
sorry about my typeing just had surgery on my typeing hand
lmao

Krotz Springs, LA

#20 Jun 20, 2011
Ha Ha wrote:
The person that got arrested was Bobby Soileau's wife Julie. It has to do with all the mess with the KSPD Evidence Room heist.
you dont no what you are talking about lol.. find the facts first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Krotz Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kings Trk Stop Sat donna 8 toes 10
PBHS Principle, dirty dirty Sat Juicy juice 1
nick oncale and chelsea stelly (May '13) Sat Haha 6
pregnancy Aug 26 we all sinned 3
Sinatra singer and stripper (Jun '13) Aug 25 Hung 6
amanda downs Aug 23 Attendant 2
Mario and Angel Aug 22 Yah 5

Krotz Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance