Hey, I didn't know that "OBAMIE ...

Hey, I didn't know that "OBAMIE BABY" was President of the world

Posted in the Krotz Springs Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
birdwatcherj

Opelousas, LA

#1 Mar 24, 2012
At first he said the tyrant in Libiya must go. Later he says Assad the dictator of Syria must go. Then the good "OLE" USA" let's OBAMA apologize for the Marines pissing on dead Taliban terrorists. The same terrorists that had been trying to kill the Marines. I'm sure the dead "RAGHEADS" didn't mind!!!!!! While all this crap was going on some USA delegates were talking to the Taliban about a cease fire or truce. Negoiating with a terrorist group!!! This country has not learned it's lesson yet. Can you say Cuba, Korea, and Vietnam. Here's a prediction from "The Bird"! The USA will "NOT" mess with Syria as theyhave some very strong allies in China,(You know that country that pretty much owns the USA economy} as well as the Russians and let's not forget that fanatic in Iran. If Obama wants to kill off some dictators, they"re plenty in Central and Southern Africa!!!!!!!!!! AH wait, I was forgetting that Central and Southern Africa were mostly Black as they ran off or killed the white people there!!!!!!!!!!
grits n gravy

United States

#2 Mar 24, 2012
birdwatcherj wrote:
At first he said the tyrant in Libiya must go. Later he says Assad the dictator of Syria must go. Then the good "OLE" USA" let's OBAMA apologize for the Marines pissing on dead Taliban terrorists. The same terrorists that had been trying to kill the Marines. I'm sure the dead "RAGHEADS" didn't mind!!!!!! While all this crap was going on some USA delegates were talking to the Taliban about a cease fire or truce. Negoiating with a terrorist group!!! This country has not learned it's lesson yet. Can you say Cuba, Korea, and Vietnam. Here's a prediction from "The Bird"! The USA will "NOT" mess with Syria as theyhave some very strong allies in China,(You know that country that pretty much owns the USA economy} as well as the Russians and let's not forget that fanatic in Iran. If Obama wants to kill off some dictators, they"re plenty in Central and Southern Africa!!!!!!!!!! AH wait, I was forgetting that Central and Southern Africa were mostly Black as they ran off or killed the white people there!!!!!!!!!!
Hey dummy. The Taliban aren't terrorists. Al Qaeda is the terrorist group. The Taliban, formerly known as the Mujaheddin, are the same group of shepherds and farmers that we armed to fight the soviets in the 80's. Negotiating with Taliban is not negotiating with terrorists.
Boudin pistolette

Birmingham, AL

#3 Mar 24, 2012
So do you think Osama bin laden is / was a terrorist?
Boudin pistolette

Birmingham, AL

#4 Mar 24, 2012
grits n gravy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dummy. The Taliban aren't terrorists. Al Qaeda is the terrorist group. The Taliban, formerly known as the Mujaheddin, are the same group of shepherds and farmers that we armed to fight the soviets in the 80's. Negotiating with Taliban is not negotiating with terrorists.
Or was he just a peasant Shepard farmer? Do you think he's dead ?
birdwatcherj

Opelousas, LA

#5 Mar 24, 2012
grits n gravy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dummy. The Taliban aren't terrorists. Al Qaeda is the terrorist group. The Taliban, formerly known as the Mujaheddin, are the same group of shepherds and farmers that we armed to fight the soviets in the 80's. Negotiating with Taliban is not negotiating with terrorists.
Look BUCKWHEAT you must be a "SPOOK MUSLIM" or just an idiot.!!!!!!!!! GO EAT A PORK CHOP !!!!!!!LMAO THE BIRD!!!!!
Boudin pistolette

Birmingham, AL

#6 Mar 25, 2012
birdwatcherj wrote:
<quoted text> Look BUCKWHEAT you must be a "SPOOK MUSLIM" or just an idiot.!!!!!!!!! GO EAT A PORK CHOP !!!!!!!LMAO THE BIRD!!!!!
LMFAO!!!!
grits n gravy

Philadelphia, MS

#7 Mar 25, 2012
No you uneducated rednecks. Osama bin laden was a member of the terrorist group Al Qaeda. He was originally from Saudi Arabia and was hiding out in Afghanistan. The Taliban, who are not a terrorist organization, were the oppressive rulers of Afghanistan during his hideout. Though they are not very nice folks, they are not terrorists.

That is like saying that because someone is member of the Bloods is a murderer, that the city government in L.A. are murderers.

But if course bird, this is the type f ignorance you have been spewing on this site for about a decade now.
birdwatcherj

Opelousas, LA

#8 Mar 25, 2012
grits n gravy wrote:
No you uneducated rednecks. Osama bin laden was a member of the terrorist group Al Qaeda. He was originally from Saudi Arabia and was hiding out in Afghanistan. The Taliban, who are not a terrorist organization, were the oppressive rulers of Afghanistan during his hideout. Though they are not very nice folks, they are not terrorists.
That is like saying that because someone is member of the Bloods is a murderer, that the city government in L.A. are murderers.
But if course bird, this is the type f ignorance you have been spewing on this site for about a decade now.
Hey BUCKWHEAT, you ever heard the saying :PUTTING YOUR FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH: Well you've gone one better by putting both of your feet in your mouth with your half-baked POST!! You must be one of those "AFFIRMTIVE ACTION" hires, a BUCKWHEAT who probably still thinks O.J. Simpson is a good little boy. He's just misunderstood. LMAO!!!! "THE BIRD"
grits n gravy

Philadelphia, MS

#9 Mar 26, 2012
birdwatcherj wrote:
<quoted text>Hey BUCKWHEAT, you ever heard the saying :PUTTING YOUR FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH: Well you've gone one better by putting both of your feet in your mouth with your half-baked POST!! You must be one of those "AFFIRMTIVE ACTION" hires, a BUCKWHEAT who probably still thinks O.J. Simpson is a good little boy. He's just misunderstood. LMAO!!!! "THE BIRD"
I see. Someone presents you with hard fact and you, in turn, respond with insult. I suppose that is due to the fact that you have zero fact to debate with. Lmao @ the uncircumcised little bird.

BTW, OJ Simpson is a convicted felon idiot. Your probably an 'everything that's not white ain't right' type of folks that think Hitler was on the right track.
Boudin pistolette

Philadelphia, MS

#10 Mar 26, 2012
After the attacks of September 11, 2001 the Taliban were overthrown by the Operation Enduring Freedom. Later it regrouped as an insurgency movement to fight the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan (established in late 2001) and the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF).[29] The Taliban have been accused of using terrorism as a specific tactic to further their ideological and political goals.[30][31] According to the United Nations, the Taliban and their allies were responsible for 75% of civilian casualties in 2010 and 80% in 2011.[32][33][34] Today the Taliban operate in Afghanistan and northwest Pakistan. It is believed one of their current major headquarters is near Quetta in Pakistan.[35][36].

From wikipedia, but I guess it's all BS, Right??
Boudin pistolette

Philadelphia, MS

#11 Mar 26, 2012
grits n gravy wrote:
No you uneducated rednecks. Osama bin laden was a member of the terrorist group Al Qaeda. He was originally from Saudi Arabia and was hiding out in Afghanistan. The Taliban, who are not a terrorist organization, were the oppressive rulers of Afghanistan during his hideout. Though they are not very nice folks, they are not terrorists.
That is like saying that because someone is member of the Bloods is a murderer, that the city
government in L.A. are murderers.
But if course bird, this is the type f ignorance you have been spewing on this site for about a
decade now.
Your are the uneducated one, jerk! You call yourself "grits n gravy" and turn around and call us rednecks. Cajuns don't eat " grits n gravy" imbecile !! The Taliban IS a terrorist oganization and you are a fool for saying otherwise.
How cares

Philadelphia, MS

#12 Mar 26, 2012
Go back to where you come from a barroom whore.breaux bridge.
grits n gravy

Monroe, LA

#13 Mar 26, 2012
Boudin pistolette wrote:
<quoted text>Your are the uneducated one, jerk! You call yourself "grits n gravy" and turn around and call us rednecks. Cajuns don't eat " grits n gravy" imbecile !! The Taliban IS a terrorist oganization and you are a fool for saying otherwise.
Wait a minute... So they were the governing body, we're driven out by an outside force and when they try to take it back via regular armed conflict they are conveniently labeled terrorist to make blind fools like you believe it. If you use that same template, the French were terrorists to the Nazi's after France fell or the Americans were terrorists after the war of 1812. When groups rise up against the Venezuelan or Libyan governments they are called simply rebels or freedom fighters. These 'heroic people are taking their land back.' but when it fits the American agenda, the narrative of controlling the worlds oil supply, they are terrorists. Wake up sleepy head. They have been making it a game of we -vs- they since the beginning of time.

Let's just say this. 11 evil Muslim Assholes fly planes into a building and are labelled terrorists, and rightly so. On the other hand, a large group of goat herders and opium farmers that were driven from their ancestral land fight to regain what was taken from them by an invading force are labelled terrorist wrongly.

A group like al Qaeda which tries to influence world policy by using fear tactics = terrorists.

A group of herders fighting the Americans that ran them from their rightful land, while using the weapons the Americans gave them back in the 80's = a post invasion residual force.

I swear, you people should really learn to think for yourselves.
Boudin pistolette

Philadelphia, MS

#14 Mar 26, 2012
You are a Muslim sympathizer, anti American! And you called me a redneck " grits n gravy" !!
F u
grits n gravy

Philadelphia, MS

#15 Mar 26, 2012
Boudin pistolette wrote:
You are a Muslim sympathizer, anti American! And you called me a redneck " grits n gravy" !!
F u
Me? I'm Catholic, a veteran and a free thinker. Like I said, it has always been we -vs- they by the powers that be since the beginning of time.

What do you consider a 'Muslim sympathizer' anyway? If its someone that believes that I should not kill another human because they are a Muslim, then yes, because that's what the bible teaches.

They have you so scared. Anything not white and Christian must die right? Get over yourself and widen your scope of the world. There is actually great depth and variety of humanity just over the levee pal. Not everyone Muslim is a terrorist, not every black kid that walks down the street with a hoodie is robbing someone and not everyone that grew up in this crappy river town is an closed minded idiot like you and the bird.

P.S. this Cajun eats grits and gravy that my grandma from Bayou Lafourche cooks. Not everyone fits neatly into categories like you like to think...you dumbfuck retard, backwoods Cletus racist asshole.
Boudin pistolette

Baton Rouge, LA

#16 Mar 26, 2012
Grits n gravy
Ha ha ha
You're just a shining star, the answer to the free world, got a smart asse answer for every thing..go back down the bayou and eat some more grits n gravy
LOL

United States

#17 Mar 26, 2012
grits n gravy wrote:
<quoted text>Me? I'm Catholic, a veteran and a free thinker. Like I said, it has always been we -vs- they by the powers that be since the beginning of time.

What do you consider a 'Muslim sympathizer' anyway? If its someone that believes that I should not kill another human because they are a Muslim, then yes, because that's what the bible teaches.

They have you so scared. Anything not white and Christian must die right? Get over yourself and widen your scope of the world. There is actually great depth and variety of humanity just over the levee pal. Not everyone Muslim is a terrorist, not every black kid that walks down the street with a hoodie is robbing someone and not everyone that grew up in this crappy river town is an closed minded idiot like you and the bird.

P.S. this Cajun eats grits and gravy that my grandma from Bayou Lafourche cooks. Not everyone fits neatly into categories like you like to think...you dumbfuck retard, backwoods Cletus racist asshole.
Have to agree w/ Grits on this one.
birdwatcherj

Opelousas, LA

#18 Mar 27, 2012
grits n gravy wrote:
<quoted text>
Me? I'm Catholic, a veteran and a free thinker. Like I said, it has always been we -vs- they by the powers that be since the beginning of time.
What do you consider a 'Muslim sympathizer' anyway? If its someone that believes that I should not kill another human because they are a Muslim, then yes, because that's what the bible teaches.
They have you so scared. Anything not white and Christian must die right? Get over yourself and widen your scope of the world. There is actually great depth and variety of humanity just over the levee pal. Not everyone Muslim is a terrorist, not every black kid that walks down the street with a hoodie is robbing someone and not everyone that grew up in this crappy river town is an closed minded idiot like you and the bird.
P.S. this Cajun eats grits and gravy that my grandma from Bayou Lafourche cooks. Not everyone fits neatly into categories like you like to think...you dumbfuck retard, backwoods Cletus racist asshole.
Hey moron, when you Catholics take that voodoo thing called a communion, isn't that some kind of cannibal ritual. First you eat a cracker which represents theflesh of Christ and then drink some kind of juice that represents the blood of Christ. Oh yeah, and I just love that little "MAGIC WAND" that the guy in the robe throws water on you. Tell me in the bible where any of that is found.!!!!! THE BIRD!!!!
Laughing Quietly

United States

#19 Mar 28, 2012
In Corinthians, the last supper, Jesus broke the bread and said, "Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me." And he gave them wine saying,"this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.
For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come."
The water represents baptism in the holy spirit.
There is a verse in Corinthians which relates to you bird; something about speaking as a child, which you may do now in your second childhood.
Stupid

Abbeville, LA

#20 Mar 28, 2012
Boudin pissonurlip. Looks like u out classed with grits an gravy. Better keep quit before he makes you dizzy. Hahaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Krotz Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what are some of the town of krotz springs's ni... (Nov '10) 10 hr How dare you 18
Kids running wild Jan 19 Watchur6 9
Vote,vote vote Jan 17 White Flight 6
who's who Jan 14 Get him 7
Port Barre Police Department is "A JOKE" (Mar '08) Jan 11 Yo momma really 585
Cop sleeping in car Jan 10 True 4
thank you (Mar '15) Jan 9 smfh 20

Krotz Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Krotz Springs Mortgages