FYI

Krotz Springs, LA

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Now there is an app that can "undelete" old text messages that were deleted.

Not good!
oh sh!t...

Krotz Springs, LA

#2 Feb 16, 2013
FYI wrote:
Now there is an app that can "undelete" old text messages that were deleted.

Not good!
Hope my gf doesn't find out, she be downloading that app on me.
yea right

Krotz Springs, LA

#4 Feb 17, 2013
White shadow wrote:
If there is such an app ..... Please let me know how to obtain it!
I did a search for it, but could not find it.
OMG

United States

#5 Feb 18, 2013
What good would that do? Cheaters these days have wisen up. They go buy themselves a prepaid phone, they have figured out that one way they get caught is by there husbands/wives/girlfriends/boy friends looking at there phone bill. Such a sad lfe to live. If yor not happy with the one your with, Do them and yourself a favor and LEAVE!!!
OMG

Duluth, GA

#8 Feb 19, 2013
And by the way, if you google spywear you will be suprised to find that there is such a divice that can "undelete" text messages. But, like I said, cheaters are smarter than to use the phone their spouce thinks is the only one they have. Have a good day.
Yes

Covington, LA

#9 Feb 19, 2013
They do get very smart.
Then if you ask them anything, they get on defense and act like you the coo coo brain.
The one being cheated on is always the last to know, and sometimes never knows.
I think it a shame to hurt someone that loves you, just leave them first.
Wtf

Lafayette, LA

#10 Feb 19, 2013
Y'all prolly the same hoes that got cheated on. Don't hate the playa, hate the game.
my sources say

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Feb 19, 2013
OMG wrote:
And by the way, if you google spywear you will be suprised to find that there is such a divice that can "undelete" text messages. But, like I said, cheaters are smarter than to use the phone their spouce thinks is the only one they have. Have a good day.
Sound as if you've been cheated on quite a bit!
Jealous

Maringouin, LA

#13 Feb 19, 2013
This topic was started by a jealous person that thinks his spouse is cheating. It was a bluff hoping that they would get nervous and admit it. If you can't keep um satisfied someone else will. There is no app.
Wtf

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Feb 19, 2013
Jealous wrote:
This topic was started by a jealous person that thinks his spouse is cheating. It was a bluff hoping that they would get nervous and admit it. If you can't keep um satisfied someone else will. There is no app.
Lmao. You said a mouthful. That's exactly what I was thinking. Some one will take care of your spouse if your not.
Have to ...

Krotz Springs, LA

#15 Feb 20, 2013
Disagree. One can be perfect and loving and spouse may still cheat.

Cheating says more about the character of the cheater than the spouse.
to plate

Broussard, LA

#17 Feb 26, 2013
[QUOTE who="Have to ..."]Disagree. One can be perfect and loving and spouse may still cheat.
Cheating says more about the character of the cheater than the spouse
[/QUOTE]

why when ones cheating the town always protects the cheater...SO SAD fr u
seriously

Zachary, LA

#18 Feb 26, 2013
Wow,why do we tend to other people business?Cheaters are cheaters you cannot stop them.My man cheated on me and i got rid of him.On to the next.BUT IF I WANTED TO STAY WITH HIM I WOULD AND WOULD NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT ANYBODY SAY.Some people put up with more shit than cheating but they still stay there.Make your own decision.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Krotz Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So I've been told by several ppl Brooke Barker ... Fri Lay with dogs get... 3
14 year old boy murdered Fri Wassssup 33
The time has come for Troy and Tara Albury (Dec '08) Feb 4 ScantronOverloard 12
clarissa Feb 3 yes 47
Renaming A Highway "REALLY" !!! Feb 2 NateDog 21
Larry Feb 2 Loling 4
Workers in Krotz Spring. Jan 30 Concerned Reader 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Krotz Springs Mortgages